- WWE’s “Friday Night Smackdown” Likely Moving to Thursday NightsPosted 3 days ago
- Bully Ray Reportedly Leaving TNAPosted 1 week ago
- John Cena Reveals First “WWE 2K15″ ImagePosted 3 weeks ago
- WWE Releases Ricardo RodriguezPosted 4 weeks ago
- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: TNA’s “Impact Wrestling” Cancelled by SpikePosted 1 month ago
- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 1 month ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 1 month ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 2 months ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 2 months ago
Yes Movement Continues Strong at Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff Game
- Updated: April 19, 2014
As we previously reported, Major League Baseball’s Pittsburgh Pirates kept Daniel Bryan’s “Yes Movement” going strong. It appears that the entire “Steel City” has been overcome with a fever of the “Yes Movement,” as it was again in full effect on Wednesday, April 16, during the Pittsburgh Penguins’ opening National Hockey League playoff game against the Columbus Blue Jackets.
Local Pittsburgh radio station, 96.1 Kiss, recently posted a piece recapping the Penguins’ 4-3 win against the Blue Jackets. The two members of 96.1 Kiss’ “Morning Freak Show,” Mikey and Big Bob, are annually on hand at a big-screen located outside the Consol Energy Center, in which fans who do not have tickets to the game can still tune in with a dose of the tremendous atmosphere.
In the station’s piece, it is noted that after every goal, the fans outside would start doing the famous Daniel Bryan “YES” chant. The station even posted a Vine of the Penguins fans joining in on the “Yes Movement.”
The “Yes Movement” wasn’t only going on outside, as myself, who attended the game, can report that many fans inside the Consol Energy Center were doing “YES” chants throughout the game. In fact, before starting the second period of the game, “Flight of the Valkyries,” Daniel Bryan’s theme song played over the PA system.
Today, Saturday, April 19, the two teams will square off again in Pittsburgh, Pa.
As a native of Pittsburgh, seeing the city’s continued support of Daniel Bryan is spectacular. In an ideal world, WWE and one of Pittsburgh’s sports teams, would have Bryan attend a game to really get the fans going strong.
*Grab this “Beard Says Yes” shirt over at BarberShopWindow.com! Use the promo code “RUMORS” to get 10% off!*