- Finn Bálor Reveals Origins of His New NamePosted 4 days ago
- Robbie E. Discusses “The Amazing Race,” TNA, His Favorite MomentsPosted 4 days ago
- TNA Wrestlers Now Taking Independent DatesPosted 4 days ago
- Update on Homicide’s TNA StatusPosted 4 days ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Says Brain Mass Was BenignPosted 4 days ago
- “Hardcore” Holly Discusses Growing Up With Wrestling, “Tough Enough,” His BookPosted 6 days ago
- “New Nation” Stable Works “Friday Night Smackdown”Posted 6 days ago
- The Wolves Pulled From “Bound For Glory”Posted 6 days ago
- “Monday Night Raw” Scores Lowest Rating of 2014 to DatePosted 6 days ago
- Josh Mathews Comments on Lack of Competition in WWEPosted 6 days ago
Yes Movement Continues Strong at Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff Game
- Updated: April 19, 2014
As we previously reported, Major League Baseball’s Pittsburgh Pirates kept Daniel Bryan’s “Yes Movement” going strong. It appears that the entire “Steel City” has been overcome with a fever of the “Yes Movement,” as it was again in full effect on Wednesday, April 16, during the Pittsburgh Penguins’ opening National Hockey League playoff game against the Columbus Blue Jackets.
Local Pittsburgh radio station, 96.1 Kiss, recently posted a piece recapping the Penguins’ 4-3 win against the Blue Jackets. The two members of 96.1 Kiss’ “Morning Freak Show,” Mikey and Big Bob, are annually on hand at a big-screen located outside the Consol Energy Center, in which fans who do not have tickets to the game can still tune in with a dose of the tremendous atmosphere.
In the station’s piece, it is noted that after every goal, the fans outside would start doing the famous Daniel Bryan “YES” chant. The station even posted a Vine of the Penguins fans joining in on the “Yes Movement.”
The “Yes Movement” wasn’t only going on outside, as myself, who attended the game, can report that many fans inside the Consol Energy Center were doing “YES” chants throughout the game. In fact, before starting the second period of the game, “Flight of the Valkyries,” Daniel Bryan’s theme song played over the PA system.
Today, Saturday, April 19, the two teams will square off again in Pittsburgh, Pa.
As a native of Pittsburgh, seeing the city’s continued support of Daniel Bryan is spectacular. In an ideal world, WWE and one of Pittsburgh’s sports teams, would have Bryan attend a game to really get the fans going strong.
*Grab this “Beard Says Yes” shirt over at BarberShopWindow.com! Use the promo code “RUMORS” to get 10% off!*