- TNA and AJ Styles Likely Parting Ways Over MoneyPosted 2 days ago
- Antonio Cesaro May Be Turning Face SoonPosted 2 days ago
- *SPOILERS* WWE Smackdown 12/13Posted 2 days ago
- Report: WrestleMania 32 Will Be Held at AT&T StadiumPosted 4 days ago
- Santa Clara to Host WrestleMania 31Posted 6 days ago
- Rumors of CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio Retirement TalkPosted 7 days ago
- *Spoiler* Huge TNA Star Returns at Latest Impact TapingsPosted 1 week ago
- RAW Viewership Drops to Significantly Low NumbersPosted 1 week ago
- CM Punk Reportedly Dealing With Injuries AgainPosted 1 week ago
- Triple H and CM Punk May Have a WrestleMania XXX MatchPosted 1 week ago
WWE2K14: Improved Game Features Revealed
- Updated: July 20, 2013
2K Sports have revealed improvements made to the upcoming WWE2K14 video game.
NEW NAVIGATION SYSTEM
* The entire navigation system has been overhauled and reanimated including all walking, running, and dragging motions to give the game a more fluid and life-like feel and look.
* Overall Superstar movement has been accelerated, meaning the action is faster-paced and more like what you see on WWE television.
* There is now a “starting up” animation for when Superstars begin running. This leads to a more natural-looking match, where it is more difficult to “spam” running attacks.
* Animation gestures have been added such as adjusting wrist bands, motioning for your opponent to get up, and many more to give a human-like appearance to the navigation system.
* Strike and strike combos are now quicker and snappier, making them faster and harder to reverse.
* Successfully landing a strike combo now puts your opponent in a groggy state, making groggy grapples appear earlier and more frequently.
REVERSAL SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS
* Reversing a grapple move now causes the reverser to do a move of his/her own automatically.
* This cuts down on the endless back-and-forth “reversal fest” some users complained of in WWE ’13 while also making the match move faster.
* Catching Finishers can now be executed offensively, by Irish Whipping your opponent to the ropes with a finisher stored or catapulting your opponent up when they run towards you.
* Select finisher moves give you the ability to launch an opponent into the air and then hit them with a Catch Finisher on the way back down.
NEW OMG MOMENTS
* New multi-man OMG Moments added to help you gain the upper-hand in multi-man matches. One OMG move can take out two opponents in one shot making it easier to get the win against multiple opponents.
* Double Attitude Adjustment
* Double Shellshock
* Double Chokeslam
* New OMG Moments added to allow you to dole out even more damage using the ring environment.
* Boot-to-head on outside ringpost
* DDT on the apron
* One of the most reviled bugs in WWE ’13 was the dearth of two-counts. This issue has been addressed, bringing back the dramatic near falls you know and love.
Latest posts by Will Benson (see all)
- WWE To Hold ‘Exclusive Event’ on Jan 8 – WWE Network Announcement? - December 11, 2013
- Matt Striker: I’d Love To Join TNA - December 11, 2013
- WrestleMania 31 Logo Revealed - December 11, 2013