- More WWE Documents Leak, Including A “To-Do List”Posted 20 hours ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 46 (April 16, 2014)Posted 21 hours ago
- Reason for WWE Holding Intercontinental Championship TournamentPosted 22 hours ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Discusses The Ultimate Warrior, Dead WrestlersPosted 23 hours ago
- Wife of The Ultimate Warrior Releases Statement on His DeathPosted 1 day ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Previews “WWE Legends’ House”Posted 1 day ago
- AJ Lee Reportedly Takes Leave of AbsencePosted 1 day ago
- *Spoilers* April 18 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 2 days ago
- Alleged Script for April 14 “Monday Night Raw” SurfacesPosted 2 days ago
- Major League Baseball’s Pittsburgh Pirates Join Yes MovementPosted 2 days ago
WWE Network Will Launch Before Monday Night Raw on Feb. 24
- Updated: February 13, 2014
As WWE Network’s official launch comes closer, more details about the channel’s first hours are emerging. Dave Meltzer reports in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that WWE Network content will actually be available before the announced starting time of 11:05 p.m. on Feb. 24.
Meltzer says that as WWE begins to allow fans to sign up on that day, the on-demand content that WWE has promised such as past pay-per-views and other programming will be immediately made available. As Wrestling Rumors reported earlier, sign up time for the network will be 9 a.m. ET that day. Customers will be given a free trial of the network if they wish.
Live programming will not start until 11:05 p.m., however, as Monday Night Raw goes off the air. As noted, WWE has major plans for this particular episode of Raw, as not only will it kick off the final part of the Road to WrestleMania, but big names will be involved. Among them are Hulk Hogan and The Undertaker.
Are you interested in winning a free subscription to the WWE Network? Sign up for the WrestlingRumors.net newsletter today for your chance to win!
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!