- Sean O’Haire Reportedly Participated in WWE-Sponsored RehabPosted 5 days ago
- Update on How John Cena is Being Booked by Vince McMahonPosted 5 days ago
- Jack Swagger Talks Face Turn, Cesaro, Being a VeteranPosted 5 days ago
- Kurt Angle Discusses Chris Benoit, TNA vs. WWE, Lack of Main Event StarsPosted 5 days ago
- Bobby “The Brain” Heenan Suffers Hip Injury, Needs SurgeryPosted 5 days ago
- Off The Top Rope Radio Goes LIVE @ 8 p.m. ET!Posted 7 days ago
- WWE May Consider Bringing the WWE Network to CablePosted 7 days ago
- Update on NXT Creative ProcessPosted 7 days ago
- Speculation on KENTA’s First NXT MatchPosted 7 days ago
- Christian’s WWE In-Ring Career May Be OverPosted 7 days ago
WWE Network Will Launch Before Monday Night Raw on Feb. 24
- Updated: February 13, 2014
As WWE Network’s official launch comes closer, more details about the channel’s first hours are emerging. Dave Meltzer reports in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that WWE Network content will actually be available before the announced starting time of 11:05 p.m. on Feb. 24.
Meltzer says that as WWE begins to allow fans to sign up on that day, the on-demand content that WWE has promised such as past pay-per-views and other programming will be immediately made available. As Wrestling Rumors reported earlier, sign up time for the network will be 9 a.m. ET that day. Customers will be given a free trial of the network if they wish.
Live programming will not start until 11:05 p.m., however, as Monday Night Raw goes off the air. As noted, WWE has major plans for this particular episode of Raw, as not only will it kick off the final part of the Road to WrestleMania, but big names will be involved. Among them are Hulk Hogan and The Undertaker.
Are you interested in winning a free subscription to the WWE Network? Sign up for the WrestlingRumors.net newsletter today for your chance to win!
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!