- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 14 (March 8, 2014)Posted 3 days ago
- Daniel Bryan Comments on CM Punk’s AbsencePosted 3 days ago
- View From The Top Rope: Hijacked.Posted 5 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 12 (March 6, 2014)Posted 5 days ago
- Update on CM Punk’s Future in Professional WrestlingPosted 5 days ago
- *Spoilers* March 7 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 6 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 11 (March 5, 2014)Posted 6 days ago
- The Besong Beat: Don’t Blame CM Punk; Blame YourselfPosted 6 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 10 (March 4, 2014)Posted 7 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 09 (March 3, 2014)Posted 1 week ago
WWE Network Will Launch Before Monday Night Raw on Feb. 24
- Updated: February 13, 2014
As WWE Network’s official launch comes closer, more details about the channel’s first hours are emerging. Dave Meltzer reports in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that WWE Network content will actually be available before the announced starting time of 11:05 p.m. on Feb. 24.
Meltzer says that as WWE begins to allow fans to sign up on that day, the on-demand content that WWE has promised such as past pay-per-views and other programming will be immediately made available. As Wrestling Rumors reported earlier, sign up time for the network will be 9 a.m. ET that day. Customers will be given a free trial of the network if they wish.
Live programming will not start until 11:05 p.m., however, as Monday Night Raw goes off the air. As noted, WWE has major plans for this particular episode of Raw, as not only will it kick off the final part of the Road to WrestleMania, but big names will be involved. Among them are Hulk Hogan and The Undertaker.
Are you interested in winning a free subscription to the WWE Network? Sign up for the WrestlingRumors.net newsletter today for your chance to win!
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!