- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 3 days ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 3 days ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 3 days ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 3 days ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 3 days ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 3 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 4 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 5 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 5 days ago
WWE To Hold ‘Exclusive Event’ on Jan 8 – WWE Network Announcement?
- Updated: December 11, 2013
WWE will hold an exclusive press event on January 8 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Little is known about the events details, however it takes place during the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show. Last year, WWE had a presence at the show where they unveiled the WWE App. The app was made publicly available a few days later.
It’s widely speculated that this event – which will be hosted by WWE Chairman and CEO, Vince McMahon – will be the long-awaited launch announcement of the WWE Network.
It’s worth noting that Vince McMahon rarely attends WWE press events, nor do they usually send out media invites for such occasions.
Partial Source: PWInsider