- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 1 day ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 4 days ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 4 weeks ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 93 (June 21, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- TNA Likely Switching to Six-Sided RingPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 88 (June 14, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
WWE To Hold ‘Exclusive Event’ on Jan 8 – WWE Network Announcement?
- Updated: December 11, 2013
WWE will hold an exclusive press event on January 8 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Little is known about the events details, however it takes place during the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show. Last year, WWE had a presence at the show where they unveiled the WWE App. The app was made publicly available a few days later.
It’s widely speculated that this event – which will be hosted by WWE Chairman and CEO, Vince McMahon – will be the long-awaited launch announcement of the WWE Network.
It’s worth noting that Vince McMahon rarely attends WWE press events, nor do they usually send out media invites for such occasions.
Partial Source: PWInsider