- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 14 (March 8, 2014)Posted 2 days ago
- Daniel Bryan Comments on CM Punk’s AbsencePosted 3 days ago
- View From The Top Rope: Hijacked.Posted 4 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 12 (March 6, 2014)Posted 4 days ago
- Update on CM Punk’s Future in Professional WrestlingPosted 5 days ago
- *Spoilers* March 7 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 5 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 11 (March 5, 2014)Posted 5 days ago
- The Besong Beat: Don’t Blame CM Punk; Blame YourselfPosted 5 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 10 (March 4, 2014)Posted 6 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 09 (March 3, 2014)Posted 1 week ago
WWE To Hold ‘Exclusive Event’ on Jan 8 – WWE Network Announcement?
- Updated: December 11, 2013
WWE will hold an exclusive press event on January 8 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Little is known about the events details, however it takes place during the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show. Last year, WWE had a presence at the show where they unveiled the WWE App. The app was made publicly available a few days later.
It’s widely speculated that this event – which will be hosted by WWE Chairman and CEO, Vince McMahon – will be the long-awaited launch announcement of the WWE Network.
It’s worth noting that Vince McMahon rarely attends WWE press events, nor do they usually send out media invites for such occasions.
Partial Source: PWInsider