- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 49 (April 19, 2014)Posted 2 days ago
- Christopher Daniels and Kazarian Expected to Leave TNAPosted 3 days ago
- Major Update on Vince Russo’s TNA StatusPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Blacklists Nancy Grace From Talking to TalentPosted 3 days ago
- Ted DiBiase Jr. on Favorite WWE Matches, Travel Schedule, Daniel BryanPosted 3 days ago
- More WWE Documents Leak, Including A “To-Do List”Posted 5 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 46 (April 16, 2014)Posted 5 days ago
- Reason for WWE Holding Intercontinental Championship TournamentPosted 5 days ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Discusses The Ultimate Warrior, Dead WrestlersPosted 5 days ago
- Wife of The Ultimate Warrior Releases Statement on His DeathPosted 5 days ago
WWE Calendar Reveals 2014 Pay-Per-View Dates
- Updated: October 18, 2013
F4WOnline has reported that the WWE 2014 Calendar on the WWE Shop has revealed the pay-per-view dates for 2014. They are as followed:
It is worth noting that neither the names or locations are listed for the events. Also, it would appear WWE may be doing away with the first of the October pay-per-views. WWE held Battleground earlier this month, which was widely considered to be a flop.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!