- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 3 days ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 3 days ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 3 days ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 3 days ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 3 days ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 4 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 4 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 5 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 5 days ago
WWE Calendar Reveals 2014 Pay-Per-View Dates
- Updated: October 18, 2013
F4WOnline has reported that the WWE 2014 Calendar on the WWE Shop has revealed the pay-per-view dates for 2014. They are as followed:
It is worth noting that neither the names or locations are listed for the events. Also, it would appear WWE may be doing away with the first of the October pay-per-views. WWE held Battleground earlier this month, which was widely considered to be a flop.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!