- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 3 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 3 days ago
- John Cena and Randy Orton Reportedly Will Close “Hell in a Cell”Posted 3 days ago
- WWE Set to Feature “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Prominently in 2015Posted 3 days ago
- WWE Reportedly Interested in a Dudley Boyz ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Ricardo Rodriguez Blasts Triple H, Says “Nobody” Has Fun in WWEPosted 5 days ago
- Kevin Steen Discusses WWE Performance Center, Sami Zayn, Daniel BryanPosted 5 days ago
- Justin Roberts Issues Statement on WWE ReleasePosted 5 days ago
- Mick Foley Talks Rusev’s Performance on “RAW,” Bullying, Jack SwaggerPosted 5 days ago
- Brad Maddox Makes WWE Return on WWE AppPosted 5 days ago
WWE Calendar Reveals 2014 Pay-Per-View Dates
- Updated: October 18, 2013
F4WOnline has reported that the WWE 2014 Calendar on the WWE Shop has revealed the pay-per-view dates for 2014. They are as followed:
It is worth noting that neither the names or locations are listed for the events. Also, it would appear WWE may be doing away with the first of the October pay-per-views. WWE held Battleground earlier this month, which was widely considered to be a flop.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!