- Major NXT Stars Discuss Being in WWEPosted 5 days ago
- Shark Boy Backstage at “Impact Wrestling” TapingsPosted 5 days ago
- Update on Negotiations Between Germany’s Tim Wiese and WWEPosted 5 days ago
- Lance Russell May Introduce Jerry “The King” Lawler Before “Raw”Posted 5 days ago
- Dr. Tom Prichard Talks Roman Reigns, His Students, NXT TalentPosted 5 days ago
- Bad News Barrett Talks WWE Fans, “WWE 2K15,” Being WWE World Heavyweight ChampionPosted 5 days ago
- The Miz Talks Damien Mizdow, Intercontinental Championship, Promo VideoPosted 5 days ago
- Update on On-Screen “Sexual Tension” Between Paige and AJ LeePosted 5 days ago
- Major TNA “Impact Wrestling” *Spoilers*: Debut and Title ChangePosted 6 days ago
- Evan Bourne Talks Chris Jericho, How He Got Released, Independent Circuit, PoliticsPosted 6 days ago
WWE Calendar Reveals 2014 Pay-Per-View Dates
- Updated: October 18, 2013
F4WOnline has reported that the WWE 2014 Calendar on the WWE Shop has revealed the pay-per-view dates for 2014. They are as followed:
It is worth noting that neither the names or locations are listed for the events. Also, it would appear WWE may be doing away with the first of the October pay-per-views. WWE held Battleground earlier this month, which was widely considered to be a flop.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!