- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 3 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 3 days ago
- John Cena and Randy Orton Reportedly Will Close “Hell in a Cell”Posted 3 days ago
- WWE Set to Feature “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Prominently in 2015Posted 3 days ago
- WWE Reportedly Interested in a Dudley Boyz ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Ricardo Rodriguez Blasts Triple H, Says “Nobody” Has Fun in WWEPosted 5 days ago
- Kevin Steen Discusses WWE Performance Center, Sami Zayn, Daniel BryanPosted 5 days ago
- Justin Roberts Issues Statement on WWE ReleasePosted 5 days ago
- Mick Foley Talks Rusev’s Performance on “RAW,” Bullying, Jack SwaggerPosted 5 days ago
- Brad Maddox Makes WWE Return on WWE AppPosted 5 days ago
Early WWE 2014 Royal Rumble Rumors for Brock Lesnar and Daniel Bryan
- Updated: October 2, 2013
Rumors have been circulating throughout WWE as to when Brock Lesnar will make his return to television. Some held the belief that he would return around Hell in a Cell or Survivor Series to re-inject himself into the Paul Heyman and CM Punk feud, but that spot appears to be filled by Ryback.
Word is now that Lesnar will return to WWE television around the time of the Royal Rumble in January. It is likely this return will set up a feud for WrestleMania.
Also regarding the Royal Rumble, Daniel Bryan’s name has been thrown around as the potential winner for the big match, according to PWInsider. WWE usually has its WrestleMania main event plans in place around this time every year, so it would not be surprising to see that it has its winner picked.
The 2014 WWE Royal Rumble will be held in Pittsburgh, Pa.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!