- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 5 days ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 4 weeks ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 93 (June 21, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- TNA Likely Switching to Six-Sided RingPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 88 (June 14, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
Early WWE 2014 Royal Rumble Rumors for Brock Lesnar and Daniel Bryan
- Updated: October 2, 2013
Rumors have been circulating throughout WWE as to when Brock Lesnar will make his return to television. Some held the belief that he would return around Hell in a Cell or Survivor Series to re-inject himself into the Paul Heyman and CM Punk feud, but that spot appears to be filled by Ryback.
Word is now that Lesnar will return to WWE television around the time of the Royal Rumble in January. It is likely this return will set up a feud for WrestleMania.
Also regarding the Royal Rumble, Daniel Bryan’s name has been thrown around as the potential winner for the big match, according to PWInsider. WWE usually has its WrestleMania main event plans in place around this time every year, so it would not be surprising to see that it has its winner picked.
The 2014 WWE Royal Rumble will be held in Pittsburgh, Pa.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!