- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 18 hours ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 18 hours ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 19 hours ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 19 hours ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 19 hours ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 20 hours ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 2 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 2 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 3 days ago
Early WWE 2014 Royal Rumble Rumors for Brock Lesnar and Daniel Bryan
- Updated: October 2, 2013
Rumors have been circulating throughout WWE as to when Brock Lesnar will make his return to television. Some held the belief that he would return around Hell in a Cell or Survivor Series to re-inject himself into the Paul Heyman and CM Punk feud, but that spot appears to be filled by Ryback.
Word is now that Lesnar will return to WWE television around the time of the Royal Rumble in January. It is likely this return will set up a feud for WrestleMania.
Also regarding the Royal Rumble, Daniel Bryan’s name has been thrown around as the potential winner for the big match, according to PWInsider. WWE usually has its WrestleMania main event plans in place around this time every year, so it would not be surprising to see that it has its winner picked.
The 2014 WWE Royal Rumble will be held in Pittsburgh, Pa.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!