- Breaking: TNA’s “Impact Wrestling” Cancelled by SpikePosted 23 hours ago
- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 1 week ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 1 week ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 1 month ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 93 (June 21, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- TNA Likely Switching to Six-Sided RingPosted 1 month ago
Vince McMahon is Not Happy With the Way the Top WWE Storyline is Going
- Updated: October 8, 2013
WWE CEO Vince McMahon is not happy with the way the top WWE storyline is going. The biggest program at the moment, which involves his daughter Stephanie McMahon and Son-in-Law Triple H, is not going the way the “boss” wants it too.
McMahon is said to be the most uphappy with the way the characters of Stephanie and Triple H have been coming off on TV, where one minute their pulling heel moves, and the next a face move. One source, reported by DailyWrestlingNews.com, said that McMahon hated the response Triple H received Monday night on RAW when he arrived and came to ringside, as it was more of a pop than a heated response.
One source notes that McMahon feels as if Triple H and Stephanie appear confused each week during the angles on television, just like how most of the WWE Universe look and are responding to the program. That source claimed that the reason the two continue to flip-flop with their characters is due to the week-by-week writing of the angle and the constant changes to final scripts before, and sometimes after cameras are rolling.