- Sean O’Haire Reportedly Participated in WWE-Sponsored RehabPosted 4 days ago
- Update on How John Cena is Being Booked by Vince McMahonPosted 4 days ago
- Jack Swagger Talks Face Turn, Cesaro, Being a VeteranPosted 4 days ago
- Kurt Angle Discusses Chris Benoit, TNA vs. WWE, Lack of Main Event StarsPosted 4 days ago
- Bobby “The Brain” Heenan Suffers Hip Injury, Needs SurgeryPosted 4 days ago
- Off The Top Rope Radio Goes LIVE @ 8 p.m. ET!Posted 5 days ago
- WWE May Consider Bringing the WWE Network to CablePosted 6 days ago
- Update on NXT Creative ProcessPosted 6 days ago
- Speculation on KENTA’s First NXT MatchPosted 6 days ago
- Christian’s WWE In-Ring Career May Be OverPosted 6 days ago
Vince McMahon is Not Happy With the Way the Top WWE Storyline is Going
- Updated: October 8, 2013
WWE CEO Vince McMahon is not happy with the way the top WWE storyline is going. The biggest program at the moment, which involves his daughter Stephanie McMahon and Son-in-Law Triple H, is not going the way the “boss” wants it too.
McMahon is said to be the most uphappy with the way the characters of Stephanie and Triple H have been coming off on TV, where one minute their pulling heel moves, and the next a face move. One source, reported by DailyWrestlingNews.com, said that McMahon hated the response Triple H received Monday night on RAW when he arrived and came to ringside, as it was more of a pop than a heated response.
One source notes that McMahon feels as if Triple H and Stephanie appear confused each week during the angles on television, just like how most of the WWE Universe look and are responding to the program. That source claimed that the reason the two continue to flip-flop with their characters is due to the week-by-week writing of the angle and the constant changes to final scripts before, and sometimes after cameras are rolling.