- Sami Zayn Discusses “WWE 2K15,” Being Part of the Game, Being on the RoadPosted 5 hours ago
- Mick Foley Posts His Thoughts on a CM Punk WWE ReturnPosted 6 hours ago
- Big E Talks His Favorite Music, His Favorite TV Shows, iPod ClassicPosted 6 hours ago
- Seth Rollins Discusses Money in the Bank Briefcase, the “Curb Stomp,” Growing UpPosted 7 hours ago
- Photo: Kevin Nash on Set of “Magic Mike XXL”Posted 7 hours ago
- Jim Ross Talks Cena and Ambrose, PG Product, New Japan Pro WrestlingPosted 7 hours ago
- Finn Bálor Reveals Origins of His New NamePosted 5 days ago
- Robbie E. Discusses “The Amazing Race,” TNA, His Favorite MomentsPosted 5 days ago
- TNA Wrestlers Now Taking Independent DatesPosted 5 days ago
- Update on Homicide’s TNA StatusPosted 5 days ago
Vince McMahon is Not Happy With the Way the Top WWE Storyline is Going
- Updated: October 8, 2013
WWE CEO Vince McMahon is not happy with the way the top WWE storyline is going. The biggest program at the moment, which involves his daughter Stephanie McMahon and Son-in-Law Triple H, is not going the way the “boss” wants it too.
McMahon is said to be the most uphappy with the way the characters of Stephanie and Triple H have been coming off on TV, where one minute their pulling heel moves, and the next a face move. One source, reported by DailyWrestlingNews.com, said that McMahon hated the response Triple H received Monday night on RAW when he arrived and came to ringside, as it was more of a pop than a heated response.
One source notes that McMahon feels as if Triple H and Stephanie appear confused each week during the angles on television, just like how most of the WWE Universe look and are responding to the program. That source claimed that the reason the two continue to flip-flop with their characters is due to the week-by-week writing of the angle and the constant changes to final scripts before, and sometimes after cameras are rolling.