- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 14 hours ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 6 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 2 weeks ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 93 (June 21, 2014)Posted 3 weeks ago
- TNA Likely Switching to Six-Sided RingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 88 (June 14, 2014)Posted 4 weeks ago
- MVP Will Not Compete at “Slammiversary,” Replacement to be NamedPosted 4 weeks ago
- *Spoilers* June 13 “Smackdown”Posted 1 month ago
Vince McMahon Doesn’t See Daniel Bryan as an “Attraction”
- Updated: December 10, 2013
WWE CEO Vince McMahon doesn’t see Daniel Bryan as an “attraction.” In a new report from PWInsider.com, many people in the WWE noted that even though Bryan won the Slammy Award for “Superstar of the Year” during the latest episode of “Monday Night Raw,” he hasn’t been given a real run with the WWE Championship because McMahon doesn’t feel like he’s a big enough draw to do so.
As we previously reported, McMahon and Triple H have ultimate power over everything that happens in the WWE, and Bryan not yet receiving a title run is due to their judgement, not anyone else’s. Many people on the WWE Creative team claimed that it wasn’t that they weren’t writing or pushing for Bryan to get the title and run with it, but that it was McMahon that was vetoing the concept multiple times over.
A previous report from earlier in the year claimed that McMahon may have been referring to Bryan in a conversation with WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels when he said, “I just don’t see this guy drawing money. He’s just too small.” Michaels revealed that McMahon had been saying this to him about “a superstar,” but also was defending that superstar by saying, “hey, that’s what you said about me too.”
Michaels later claimed that the guy McMahon was talking about was NOT Bryan, but new reports seem to confirm that it very well may have been the “goat-faced” superstar McMahon was looking down on after all.