- Christopher Daniels and Kazarian Expected to Leave TNAPosted 2 hours ago
- Major Update on Vince Russo’s TNA StatusPosted 2 hours ago
- WWE Blacklists Nancy Grace From Talking to TalentPosted 3 hours ago
- Ted DiBiase Jr. on Favorite WWE Matches, Travel Schedule, Daniel BryanPosted 3 hours ago
- More WWE Documents Leak, Including A “To-Do List”Posted 2 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 46 (April 16, 2014)Posted 2 days ago
- Reason for WWE Holding Intercontinental Championship TournamentPosted 2 days ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Discusses The Ultimate Warrior, Dead WrestlersPosted 2 days ago
- Wife of The Ultimate Warrior Releases Statement on His DeathPosted 2 days ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Previews “WWE Legends’ House”Posted 2 days ago
Vince McMahon Doesn’t See Daniel Bryan as an “Attraction”
- Updated: December 10, 2013
WWE CEO Vince McMahon doesn’t see Daniel Bryan as an “attraction.” In a new report from PWInsider.com, many people in the WWE noted that even though Bryan won the Slammy Award for “Superstar of the Year” during the latest episode of “Monday Night Raw,” he hasn’t been given a real run with the WWE Championship because McMahon doesn’t feel like he’s a big enough draw to do so.
As we previously reported, McMahon and Triple H have ultimate power over everything that happens in the WWE, and Bryan not yet receiving a title run is due to their judgement, not anyone else’s. Many people on the WWE Creative team claimed that it wasn’t that they weren’t writing or pushing for Bryan to get the title and run with it, but that it was McMahon that was vetoing the concept multiple times over.
A previous report from earlier in the year claimed that McMahon may have been referring to Bryan in a conversation with WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels when he said, “I just don’t see this guy drawing money. He’s just too small.” Michaels revealed that McMahon had been saying this to him about “a superstar,” but also was defending that superstar by saying, “hey, that’s what you said about me too.”
Michaels later claimed that the guy McMahon was talking about was NOT Bryan, but new reports seem to confirm that it very well may have been the “goat-faced” superstar McMahon was looking down on after all.