- Jim Ross Talks Goldust and Stardust’s Heel Turn, Bella Twins, Rusev and Jack SwaggerPosted 14 hours ago
- Backstage Details on ODB’s TNA DeparturePosted 15 hours ago
- Fergal Devitt Discusses His Experience in NXTPosted 15 hours ago
- NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte May Be Called Up, Paired With Ric FlairPosted 16 hours ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Awake, CommunicatingPosted 17 hours ago
- WWE’s “Friday Night Smackdown” Likely Moving to Thursday NightsPosted 6 days ago
- Bully Ray Reportedly Leaving TNAPosted 2 weeks ago
- John Cena Reveals First “WWE 2K15″ ImagePosted 4 weeks ago
- WWE Releases Ricardo RodriguezPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 1 month ago
Video: Scott Hall Challenges “Marks” to Play Him in WWE 2K14
- Updated: November 13, 2013
A new edition of DDP TV has been released, where former WWE, WCW, and TNA superstar Scott Hall challenges “marks” to play him in WWE 2K14. Hall, who has “owned his life” through sobriety and the help of the DDP Yoga team and accountability crib, begins the video by challenging Diamond Dallas Page to a match in the new WWE video game first.
DDP pridefully accepts the challenge, however his positive energy begins to fade when he realizes that he is not a playable character in the game. After Hall tells him, “you can play as Randy Orton. He has a cool finish,” DDP gets back into the game. This is obviously a nice rib at the RKO by Orton, which was formally DDP’s finish, the Diamond Cutter.
Page loses to Hall, and then gives the controller over to Jake “The Snake” Roberts. Roberts doesn’t get very far in a Ladder Match with Hall before giving up the game as well. Hall then challenges all the “marks worldwide” to “come get some,” though he does not reveal his Xbox Live account name. You can watch the humorous encounter below.
Don’t forget to sign-up for the WrestlingRumors.net VIP Newsletter! Sign-up now and get an EXCLUSIVE (and revealing) interview with former WWE and TNA superstar Matt Morgan! You don’t want to miss out on this one!