- Finn Bálor Reveals Origins of His New NamePosted 4 days ago
- Robbie E. Discusses “The Amazing Race,” TNA, His Favorite MomentsPosted 4 days ago
- TNA Wrestlers Now Taking Independent DatesPosted 4 days ago
- Update on Homicide’s TNA StatusPosted 4 days ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Says Brain Mass Was BenignPosted 4 days ago
- “Hardcore” Holly Discusses Growing Up With Wrestling, “Tough Enough,” His BookPosted 6 days ago
- “New Nation” Stable Works “Friday Night Smackdown”Posted 6 days ago
- The Wolves Pulled From “Bound For Glory”Posted 6 days ago
- “Monday Night Raw” Scores Lowest Rating of 2014 to DatePosted 6 days ago
- Josh Mathews Comments on Lack of Competition in WWEPosted 6 days ago
Update on Roman Reigns’ Injury
- Updated: May 14, 2014
A new tweet from the man himself has provided an update on Roman Reigns’ injury. As we previously reported, Reigns suffered an injury during a Steel Cage Match with Randy Orton overseas during a WWE Live Event in Glasgow, Scotland. It appears that it was a head injury, as Reigns recently posted a graphic image of the damage on his official Twitter account.
Good story behind this.. pic.twitter.com/0aIdX3IGzq
— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) May 15, 2014
The muscle of The Shield is definitely going to require stitches above his right eye. Earlier reports claim that the injury occurred during a spot where Orton was to reverse Reigns’ signature Spear. One report claims that it looked as if Orton was going for a powerslam as the counter, one states both men collided head-to-head, while the other report claims Orton stuck Reigns with a stiff European Uppercut. Regardless, Reigns was definitely busted open and may have a concussion.
If both men did collide head-on, no details have emerged regarding Orton’s condition. WrestlingRumors.net will keep you up-to-date on Reigns condition as more details become available.
Holy crap that had to hurt. I hope he doesn’t have to miss much, if any, time in the ring as he recovers from that. Wow. Takes a man to get busted open the hard way like that and continue to perform for 5+ minutes.