- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 5 days ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 1 week ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 1 month ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 93 (June 21, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- TNA Likely Switching to Six-Sided RingPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 88 (June 14, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
Update on The Miz Turning Heel
- Updated: November 9, 2013
As we previously reported, WWE superstar The Miz cut a heelish promo at a WWE Live Event overseas in Belfast. The Miz turned heel before his match against Kofi Kingston, which Kingston would go on to win. While it appeared that this may signify a similar turn on WWE programming, according to PWInsider, it will not.
The website is reporting that the word going around is that Miz’s turn was just for WWE’s tour of Europe. Miz was utilized as a heel because the company was short on heels during its tour. The report goes on to state that Miz will likely return to working as a babyface on WWE television next week.