- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 17 (March 12, 2014)Posted 7 hours ago
- *Spoilers* March 14 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 10 hours ago
- The Commentary: YES! The Story of the Big WrestleMania XXX PayoffPosted 13 hours ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 14 (March 8, 2014)Posted 4 days ago
- Daniel Bryan Comments on CM Punk’s AbsencePosted 5 days ago
- View From The Top Rope: Hijacked.Posted 6 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 12 (March 6, 2014)Posted 6 days ago
- Update on CM Punk’s Future in Professional WrestlingPosted 7 days ago
- *Spoilers* March 7 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 1 week ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 11 (March 5, 2014)Posted 1 week ago
Update on The Miz Turning Heel
- Updated: November 9, 2013
As we previously reported, WWE superstar The Miz cut a heelish promo at a WWE Live Event overseas in Belfast. The Miz turned heel before his match against Kofi Kingston, which Kingston would go on to win. While it appeared that this may signify a similar turn on WWE programming, according to PWInsider, it will not.
The website is reporting that the word going around is that Miz’s turn was just for WWE’s tour of Europe. Miz was utilized as a heel because the company was short on heels during its tour. The report goes on to state that Miz will likely return to working as a babyface on WWE television next week.