- Finn Bálor Reveals Origins of His New NamePosted 5 days ago
- Robbie E. Discusses “The Amazing Race,” TNA, His Favorite MomentsPosted 5 days ago
- TNA Wrestlers Now Taking Independent DatesPosted 5 days ago
- Update on Homicide’s TNA StatusPosted 5 days ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Says Brain Mass Was BenignPosted 5 days ago
- “Hardcore” Holly Discusses Growing Up With Wrestling, “Tough Enough,” His BookPosted 7 days ago
- “New Nation” Stable Works “Friday Night Smackdown”Posted 7 days ago
- The Wolves Pulled From “Bound For Glory”Posted 7 days ago
- “Monday Night Raw” Scores Lowest Rating of 2014 to DatePosted 1 week ago
- Josh Mathews Comments on Lack of Competition in WWEPosted 1 week ago
Undertaker Will Not Compete At SummerSlam
- Updated: July 18, 2013
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the Undertaker will not compete at SummerSlam on August 18th. As we previously reported, ‘Taker had been heavily rumored to be returning during the annual Summer PPV to participate in a tag team match against either The Wyatt Family or the Shield with his “brother” Kane, but due to a shoulder injury that he suffered during his last on-air appearance, he will not be able to compete.
Undertaker has had multiple shoulder injuries, and it seems that he keeps re-aggrivating them during each match he has. He is still expected to compete in a “Streak” match next year at WrestleMania XXX. The names being thrown around at this time for him to face on the “Grandest Stage of them All” in New Orleans are Brock Lesnar, The Rock, and John Cena.
Follow Doug McDonald on Twitter