- WWE Posts Inside Look at Tryouts at the WWE Performance CenterPosted 2 days ago
- Update on TNA’s Next Television DealPosted 2 days ago
- Rumors of Next Round of WWE Talent ReleasesPosted 2 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Color Commentators, Relationship With Vince McMahon, Cena Heel TurnPosted 3 days ago
- *COMPLETE SPOILERS* for Oct. 31 Halloween Edition of “Smackdown”Posted 3 days ago
- CM Punk Appears at “The Walking Dead” Escape!Posted 4 days ago
- “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Says Cesaro Deserves a PushPosted 4 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Rusev’s Character, Billy Jack Haynes’ Lawsuit, TNA and ROHPosted 4 days ago
- Details on Billy Jack Haynes Lawsuit Against WWEPosted 4 days ago
- Randy Orton to Star in “The Condemned 2: Desert Prey”Posted 4 days ago
Undertaker Will Not Compete At SummerSlam
- Updated: July 18, 2013
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the Undertaker will not compete at SummerSlam on August 18th. As we previously reported, ‘Taker had been heavily rumored to be returning during the annual Summer PPV to participate in a tag team match against either The Wyatt Family or the Shield with his “brother” Kane, but due to a shoulder injury that he suffered during his last on-air appearance, he will not be able to compete.
Undertaker has had multiple shoulder injuries, and it seems that he keeps re-aggrivating them during each match he has. He is still expected to compete in a “Streak” match next year at WrestleMania XXX. The names being thrown around at this time for him to face on the “Grandest Stage of them All” in New Orleans are Brock Lesnar, The Rock, and John Cena.
Follow Doug McDonald on Twitter