- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 2 days ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 2 days ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 2 days ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 3 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 3 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 4 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 4 days ago
Undertaker Will Not Compete At SummerSlam
- Updated: July 18, 2013
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the Undertaker will not compete at SummerSlam on August 18th. As we previously reported, ‘Taker had been heavily rumored to be returning during the annual Summer PPV to participate in a tag team match against either The Wyatt Family or the Shield with his “brother” Kane, but due to a shoulder injury that he suffered during his last on-air appearance, he will not be able to compete.
Undertaker has had multiple shoulder injuries, and it seems that he keeps re-aggrivating them during each match he has. He is still expected to compete in a “Streak” match next year at WrestleMania XXX. The names being thrown around at this time for him to face on the “Grandest Stage of them All” in New Orleans are Brock Lesnar, The Rock, and John Cena.
Follow Doug McDonald on Twitter