- Jim Ross Talks Goldust and Stardust’s Heel Turn, Bella Twins, Rusev and Jack SwaggerPosted 4 days ago
- Backstage Details on ODB’s TNA DeparturePosted 4 days ago
- Fergal Devitt Discusses His Experience in NXTPosted 4 days ago
- NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte May Be Called Up, Paired With Ric FlairPosted 4 days ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Awake, CommunicatingPosted 4 days ago
- WWE’s “Friday Night Smackdown” Likely Moving to Thursday NightsPosted 1 week ago
- Bully Ray Reportedly Leaving TNAPosted 2 weeks ago
- John Cena Reveals First “WWE 2K15″ ImagePosted 4 weeks ago
- WWE Releases Ricardo RodriguezPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 1 month ago
Undertaker Will Not Compete At SummerSlam
- Updated: July 18, 2013
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the Undertaker will not compete at SummerSlam on August 18th. As we previously reported, ‘Taker had been heavily rumored to be returning during the annual Summer PPV to participate in a tag team match against either The Wyatt Family or the Shield with his “brother” Kane, but due to a shoulder injury that he suffered during his last on-air appearance, he will not be able to compete.
Undertaker has had multiple shoulder injuries, and it seems that he keeps re-aggrivating them during each match he has. He is still expected to compete in a “Streak” match next year at WrestleMania XXX. The names being thrown around at this time for him to face on the “Grandest Stage of them All” in New Orleans are Brock Lesnar, The Rock, and John Cena.
Follow Doug McDonald on Twitter