- Major NXT Stars Discuss Being in WWEPosted 4 days ago
- Shark Boy Backstage at “Impact Wrestling” TapingsPosted 4 days ago
- Update on Negotiations Between Germany’s Tim Wiese and WWEPosted 4 days ago
- Lance Russell May Introduce Jerry “The King” Lawler Before “Raw”Posted 4 days ago
- Dr. Tom Prichard Talks Roman Reigns, His Students, NXT TalentPosted 4 days ago
- Bad News Barrett Talks WWE Fans, “WWE 2K15,” Being WWE World Heavyweight ChampionPosted 4 days ago
- The Miz Talks Damien Mizdow, Intercontinental Championship, Promo VideoPosted 4 days ago
- Update on On-Screen “Sexual Tension” Between Paige and AJ LeePosted 5 days ago
- Major TNA “Impact Wrestling” *Spoilers*: Debut and Title ChangePosted 5 days ago
- Evan Bourne Talks Chris Jericho, How He Got Released, Independent Circuit, PoliticsPosted 5 days ago
Undertaker Will Not Compete At SummerSlam
- Updated: July 18, 2013
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the Undertaker will not compete at SummerSlam on August 18th. As we previously reported, ‘Taker had been heavily rumored to be returning during the annual Summer PPV to participate in a tag team match against either The Wyatt Family or the Shield with his “brother” Kane, but due to a shoulder injury that he suffered during his last on-air appearance, he will not be able to compete.
Undertaker has had multiple shoulder injuries, and it seems that he keeps re-aggrivating them during each match he has. He is still expected to compete in a “Streak” match next year at WrestleMania XXX. The names being thrown around at this time for him to face on the “Grandest Stage of them All” in New Orleans are Brock Lesnar, The Rock, and John Cena.
Follow Doug McDonald on Twitter