- WWE’s “Friday Night Smackdown” Likely Moving to Thursday NightsPosted 4 days ago
- Bully Ray Reportedly Leaving TNAPosted 1 week ago
- John Cena Reveals First “WWE 2K15″ ImagePosted 3 weeks ago
- WWE Releases Ricardo RodriguezPosted 4 weeks ago
- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 1 month ago
- Breaking: TNA’s “Impact Wrestling” Cancelled by SpikePosted 1 month ago
- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 1 month ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 1 month ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 2 months ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 2 months ago
Undertaker Will Not Compete At SummerSlam
- Updated: July 18, 2013
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the Undertaker will not compete at SummerSlam on August 18th. As we previously reported, ‘Taker had been heavily rumored to be returning during the annual Summer PPV to participate in a tag team match against either The Wyatt Family or the Shield with his “brother” Kane, but due to a shoulder injury that he suffered during his last on-air appearance, he will not be able to compete.
Undertaker has had multiple shoulder injuries, and it seems that he keeps re-aggrivating them during each match he has. He is still expected to compete in a “Streak” match next year at WrestleMania XXX. The names being thrown around at this time for him to face on the “Grandest Stage of them All” in New Orleans are Brock Lesnar, The Rock, and John Cena.
Follow Doug McDonald on Twitter