- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 14 (March 8, 2014)Posted 1 day ago
- Daniel Bryan Comments on CM Punk’s AbsencePosted 2 days ago
- View From The Top Rope: Hijacked.Posted 3 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 12 (March 6, 2014)Posted 3 days ago
- Update on CM Punk’s Future in Professional WrestlingPosted 4 days ago
- *Spoilers* March 7 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 4 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 11 (March 5, 2014)Posted 4 days ago
- The Besong Beat: Don’t Blame CM Punk; Blame YourselfPosted 5 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 10 (March 4, 2014)Posted 5 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 09 (March 3, 2014)Posted 6 days ago
Undertaker Will Not Compete At SummerSlam
- Updated: July 18, 2013
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the Undertaker will not compete at SummerSlam on August 18th. As we previously reported, ‘Taker had been heavily rumored to be returning during the annual Summer PPV to participate in a tag team match against either The Wyatt Family or the Shield with his “brother” Kane, but due to a shoulder injury that he suffered during his last on-air appearance, he will not be able to compete.
Undertaker has had multiple shoulder injuries, and it seems that he keeps re-aggrivating them during each match he has. He is still expected to compete in a “Streak” match next year at WrestleMania XXX. The names being thrown around at this time for him to face on the “Grandest Stage of them All” in New Orleans are Brock Lesnar, The Rock, and John Cena.
Follow Doug McDonald on Twitter