- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 4 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 4 days ago
- John Cena and Randy Orton Reportedly Will Close “Hell in a Cell”Posted 4 days ago
- WWE Set to Feature “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Prominently in 2015Posted 4 days ago
- WWE Reportedly Interested in a Dudley Boyz ReturnPosted 4 days ago
- Ricardo Rodriguez Blasts Triple H, Says “Nobody” Has Fun in WWEPosted 5 days ago
- Kevin Steen Discusses WWE Performance Center, Sami Zayn, Daniel BryanPosted 5 days ago
- Justin Roberts Issues Statement on WWE ReleasePosted 5 days ago
- Mick Foley Talks Rusev’s Performance on “RAW,” Bullying, Jack SwaggerPosted 6 days ago
- Brad Maddox Makes WWE Return on WWE AppPosted 6 days ago
Undertaker Will Not Compete At SummerSlam
- Updated: July 18, 2013
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the Undertaker will not compete at SummerSlam on August 18th. As we previously reported, ‘Taker had been heavily rumored to be returning during the annual Summer PPV to participate in a tag team match against either The Wyatt Family or the Shield with his “brother” Kane, but due to a shoulder injury that he suffered during his last on-air appearance, he will not be able to compete.
Undertaker has had multiple shoulder injuries, and it seems that he keeps re-aggrivating them during each match he has. He is still expected to compete in a “Streak” match next year at WrestleMania XXX. The names being thrown around at this time for him to face on the “Grandest Stage of them All” in New Orleans are Brock Lesnar, The Rock, and John Cena.
Follow Doug McDonald on Twitter