- TNA and AJ Styles Likely Parting Ways Over MoneyPosted 14 hours ago
- Antonio Cesaro May Be Turning Face SoonPosted 14 hours ago
- *SPOILERS* WWE Smackdown 12/13Posted 23 hours ago
- Report: WrestleMania 32 Will Be Held at AT&T StadiumPosted 3 days ago
- Santa Clara to Host WrestleMania 31Posted 5 days ago
- Rumors of CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio Retirement TalkPosted 6 days ago
- *Spoiler* Huge TNA Star Returns at Latest Impact TapingsPosted 6 days ago
- RAW Viewership Drops to Significantly Low NumbersPosted 1 week ago
- CM Punk Reportedly Dealing With Injuries AgainPosted 1 week ago
- Triple H and CM Punk May Have a WrestleMania XXX MatchPosted 1 week ago
Undertaker Will Not Compete At SummerSlam
- Updated: July 18, 2013
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the Undertaker will not compete at SummerSlam on August 18th. As we previously reported, ‘Taker had been heavily rumored to be returning during the annual Summer PPV to participate in a tag team match against either The Wyatt Family or the Shield with his “brother” Kane, but due to a shoulder injury that he suffered during his last on-air appearance, he will not be able to compete.
Undertaker has had multiple shoulder injuries, and it seems that he keeps re-aggrivating them during each match he has. He is still expected to compete in a “Streak” match next year at WrestleMania XXX. The names being thrown around at this time for him to face on the “Grandest Stage of them All” in New Orleans are Brock Lesnar, The Rock, and John Cena.
Follow Doug McDonald on Twitter