- More WWE Documents Leak, Including A “To-Do List”Posted 11 hours ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 46 (April 16, 2014)Posted 12 hours ago
- Reason for WWE Holding Intercontinental Championship TournamentPosted 13 hours ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Discusses The Ultimate Warrior, Dead WrestlersPosted 14 hours ago
- Wife of The Ultimate Warrior Releases Statement on His DeathPosted 17 hours ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Previews “WWE Legends’ House”Posted 17 hours ago
- AJ Lee Reportedly Takes Leave of AbsencePosted 17 hours ago
- *Spoilers* April 18 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 1 day ago
- Alleged Script for April 14 “Monday Night Raw” SurfacesPosted 1 day ago
- Major League Baseball’s Pittsburgh Pirates Join Yes MovementPosted 1 day ago
Undertaker Will Not Compete At SummerSlam
- Updated: July 18, 2013
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the Undertaker will not compete at SummerSlam on August 18th. As we previously reported, ‘Taker had been heavily rumored to be returning during the annual Summer PPV to participate in a tag team match against either The Wyatt Family or the Shield with his “brother” Kane, but due to a shoulder injury that he suffered during his last on-air appearance, he will not be able to compete.
Undertaker has had multiple shoulder injuries, and it seems that he keeps re-aggrivating them during each match he has. He is still expected to compete in a “Streak” match next year at WrestleMania XXX. The names being thrown around at this time for him to face on the “Grandest Stage of them All” in New Orleans are Brock Lesnar, The Rock, and John Cena.
Follow Doug McDonald on Twitter