- WWE Releases Derrick Bateman and Briley PiercePosted 2 days ago
- IMPACT WRESTLING! Preview 05/16/13Posted 3 days ago
- MARKED OUT! …checked out… RAW 05-13-13Posted 4 days ago
- (Audio) The Commentary: Believe in The Shield, and No MorePosted 5 days ago
- MARKED OUT! …checked out… RAW 05/06/13Posted 12 days ago
- Monday Night Raw Preview: 05-06-13Posted 13 days ago
- MARKED OUT! …checked out… RAW: 04/29/13Posted 19 days ago
- Breaking: John Cena Reportedly Injures AchillesPosted 21 days ago
- Hulk Hogan Heckled at TNA Press ConferencePosted 25 days ago
- The Undertaker vs. Dean Ambrose Smackdown UpdatePosted 25 days ago
Undertaker vs CM Punk Confirmed For WrestleMania 29
- Updated: March 4, 2013
The Undertaker made his return to Monday Night RAW during this week’s WWE “Old School” special.
‘Taker opened the show staying at the entrance ramp and raising his hands, as he would normally do to raise the house lights. This time, instead of lights, the WrestleMania 29 logo appeared behind the Undertaker and flames arose from the stage. It was a resounding “yes” to the question that everyone has been asking since the Road to WrestleMania began, “would the Undertaker be competing this year?” The only question remaining was, “who would he face?”
CM Punk would try and answer that question in the next segment on RAW. He walked to the ring and told the world that he wanted to be the one to “end the streak” and take it away from the people. After Randy Orton, Sheamus, and Big Show all came to the ring saying that they should face ‘Taker, a Fatal Four-Way match was set up for RAW’s main event. The winner of this 4-way dance would be Undertaker’s WrestleMania opponent. CM Punk, who has been rumored to be the Undertaker’s WrestleMania opponent for weeks, won the match. He will now try to fulfill his promise and end the Undertaker’s undefeated streak on April 7th at WrestleMania 29.
For complete results of this week’s “Old School” RAW, CLICK HERE!
Follow Doug McDonald on Twitter