- Daniel Bryan Comments on CM Punk’s AbsencePosted 11 hours ago
- View From The Top Rope: Hijacked.Posted 2 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 12 (March 6, 2014)Posted 2 days ago
- Update on CM Punk’s Future in Professional WrestlingPosted 2 days ago
- *Spoilers* March 7 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 3 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 11 (March 5, 2014)Posted 3 days ago
- The Besong Beat: Don’t Blame CM Punk; Blame YourselfPosted 3 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 10 (March 4, 2014)Posted 4 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 09 (March 3, 2014)Posted 5 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 08 (March 1, 2014)Posted 7 days ago
Two WWE Superstars May be Returning Soon
- Updated: October 9, 2013
According to PWInsider, both Christian and Rey Mysterio will be returning to in-ring action in the near future. Christian will be in action at the NXT tapings for the week of October 6. As well as working the NXT taping, he will be wrestling during the WWE’s tour of Mexico. At these live events, Christian is facing Alberto Del Rio, the current World Heavyweight Champion.
For Rey Mysterio, he too will be returning to in-ring action once again as he too will be featured on the tour of Mexico. However, it is unclear who his opponent will be at these live events. Another thing to note is that neither of the two are currently scheduled for any Monday Night Raw or WWE Smackdown tapings, so a television return may not be in their immediate future.