- Jim Ross Talks Goldust and Stardust’s Heel Turn, Bella Twins, Rusev and Jack SwaggerPosted 1 day ago
- Backstage Details on ODB’s TNA DeparturePosted 1 day ago
- Fergal Devitt Discusses His Experience in NXTPosted 1 day ago
- NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte May Be Called Up, Paired With Ric FlairPosted 1 day ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Awake, CommunicatingPosted 1 day ago
- WWE’s “Friday Night Smackdown” Likely Moving to Thursday NightsPosted 6 days ago
- Bully Ray Reportedly Leaving TNAPosted 2 weeks ago
- John Cena Reveals First “WWE 2K15″ ImagePosted 4 weeks ago
- WWE Releases Ricardo RodriguezPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 1 month ago
Two WWE Superstars May be Returning Soon
- Updated: October 9, 2013
According to PWInsider, both Christian and Rey Mysterio will be returning to in-ring action in the near future. Christian will be in action at the NXT tapings for the week of October 6. As well as working the NXT taping, he will be wrestling during the WWE’s tour of Mexico. At these live events, Christian is facing Alberto Del Rio, the current World Heavyweight Champion.
For Rey Mysterio, he too will be returning to in-ring action once again as he too will be featured on the tour of Mexico. However, it is unclear who his opponent will be at these live events. Another thing to note is that neither of the two are currently scheduled for any Monday Night Raw or WWE Smackdown tapings, so a television return may not be in their immediate future.