- WWE Releases Ricardo RodriguezPosted 1 day ago
- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 3 days ago
- Breaking: TNA’s “Impact Wrestling” Cancelled by SpikePosted 4 days ago
- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 1 week ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 1 month ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 1 month ago
Two WWE Superstars May be Returning Soon
- Updated: October 9, 2013
According to PWInsider, both Christian and Rey Mysterio will be returning to in-ring action in the near future. Christian will be in action at the NXT tapings for the week of October 6. As well as working the NXT taping, he will be wrestling during the WWE’s tour of Mexico. At these live events, Christian is facing Alberto Del Rio, the current World Heavyweight Champion.
For Rey Mysterio, he too will be returning to in-ring action once again as he too will be featured on the tour of Mexico. However, it is unclear who his opponent will be at these live events. Another thing to note is that neither of the two are currently scheduled for any Monday Night Raw or WWE Smackdown tapings, so a television return may not be in their immediate future.