- Major NXT Stars Discuss Being in WWEPosted 2 days ago
- Shark Boy Backstage at “Impact Wrestling” TapingsPosted 2 days ago
- Update on Negotiations Between Germany’s Tim Wiese and WWEPosted 2 days ago
- Lance Russell May Introduce Jerry “The King” Lawler Before “Raw”Posted 2 days ago
- Dr. Tom Prichard Talks Roman Reigns, His Students, NXT TalentPosted 2 days ago
- Bad News Barrett Talks WWE Fans, “WWE 2K15,” Being WWE World Heavyweight ChampionPosted 3 days ago
- The Miz Talks Damien Mizdow, Intercontinental Championship, Promo VideoPosted 3 days ago
- Update on On-Screen “Sexual Tension” Between Paige and AJ LeePosted 3 days ago
- Major TNA “Impact Wrestling” *Spoilers*: Debut and Title ChangePosted 3 days ago
- Evan Bourne Talks Chris Jericho, How He Got Released, Independent Circuit, PoliticsPosted 3 days ago
Trish Stratus Will Induct Lita Into the WWE Hall of Fame on April 5
- Updated: March 25, 2014
Trish Stratus will induct Lita into the WWE Hall of Fame on April 5. The inductee herself, Lita, joined WWE’s “30 Years of WrestleMania” podcast on March 25, and announced that WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus will indeed be the one who introduces “The Queen of Extreme” during the WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in New Orleans.
Stratus was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2013. She was also Lita’s greatest rival throughout her WWE career. On December 6, 2004, Lita and Stratus actually competed in the main event during “Monday Night Raw,” challenging each other for the WWE Women’s Championship. The segment saw the first ever “Monday Night Raw” main event featuring a singles match between two women, which was viewed as a major success.
Lita will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame by Hall of Famer Trish Stratus on April 5, just one night before WrestleMania XXX. Lita will then join the entire WWE Hall of Fame class of 2014 in New Orleans, on stage during WrestleMania on April 6, which emanates from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.