- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 53 (April 24, 2014)Posted 17 hours ago
- Jim Ross Praises Bad News Barrett, Talks Alexander Rusev and Foreign WrestlersPosted 1 day ago
- Update on Whether WWE Can Logistically Have a War Games MatchPosted 1 day ago
- Major Update on Dixie Carter and TNA’s FuturePosted 1 day ago
- *Spoilers* “WWE Smackdown” April 25Posted 2 days ago
- Jonathan Coachman Talks WWE Career and a Vince McMahon PrankPosted 2 days ago
- AJ Lee Reportedly Scheduled for May ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Current WWE “Extreme Rules” Match Card!Posted 3 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 49 (April 19, 2014)Posted 6 days ago
- Coulson’s Corner: Young and the RecklessPosted 6 days ago
Trish Stratus Announces Pregnancy
- Updated: April 7, 2013
Speaking at the WWE Hall Of Fame induction ceremony on Saturday night, former WWE Womens Champion has announced she is expecting a baby with her husband, Ron Fisico.
Stratus met Fisico at high school and the pair married in September 2006.
During her Hall of Fame speech, Stratus said “Well, I just wanted to let you all know that in September, I’ll be delivering a little Stratusfaction!
The baby is due this September.