- WWE Posts Inside Look at Tryouts at the WWE Performance CenterPosted 3 days ago
- Update on TNA’s Next Television DealPosted 3 days ago
- Rumors of Next Round of WWE Talent ReleasesPosted 3 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Color Commentators, Relationship With Vince McMahon, Cena Heel TurnPosted 3 days ago
- *COMPLETE SPOILERS* for Oct. 31 Halloween Edition of “Smackdown”Posted 3 days ago
- CM Punk Appears at “The Walking Dead” Escape!Posted 5 days ago
- “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Says Cesaro Deserves a PushPosted 5 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Rusev’s Character, Billy Jack Haynes’ Lawsuit, TNA and ROHPosted 5 days ago
- Details on Billy Jack Haynes Lawsuit Against WWEPosted 5 days ago
- Randy Orton to Star in “The Condemned 2: Desert Prey”Posted 5 days ago
Trish Stratus Announces Pregnancy
- Updated: April 7, 2013
Speaking at the WWE Hall Of Fame induction ceremony on Saturday night, former WWE Womens Champion has announced she is expecting a baby with her husband, Ron Fisico.
Stratus met Fisico at high school and the pair married in September 2006.
During her Hall of Fame speech, Stratus said “Well, I just wanted to let you all know that in September, I’ll be delivering a little Stratusfaction!
The baby is due this September.