- WWE Releases Ricardo RodriguezPosted 12 hours ago
- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 2 days ago
- Breaking: TNA’s “Impact Wrestling” Cancelled by SpikePosted 3 days ago
- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 1 week ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 1 month ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 1 month ago
Trish Stratus Announces Pregnancy
- Updated: April 7, 2013
Speaking at the WWE Hall Of Fame induction ceremony on Saturday night, former WWE Womens Champion has announced she is expecting a baby with her husband, Ron Fisico.
Stratus met Fisico at high school and the pair married in September 2006.
During her Hall of Fame speech, Stratus said “Well, I just wanted to let you all know that in September, I’ll be delivering a little Stratusfaction!
The baby is due this September.