- More WWE Documents Leak, Including A “To-Do List”Posted 1 day ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 46 (April 16, 2014)Posted 1 day ago
- Reason for WWE Holding Intercontinental Championship TournamentPosted 1 day ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Discusses The Ultimate Warrior, Dead WrestlersPosted 1 day ago
- Wife of The Ultimate Warrior Releases Statement on His DeathPosted 2 days ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Previews “WWE Legends’ House”Posted 2 days ago
- AJ Lee Reportedly Takes Leave of AbsencePosted 2 days ago
- *Spoilers* April 18 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 2 days ago
- Alleged Script for April 14 “Monday Night Raw” SurfacesPosted 2 days ago
- Major League Baseball’s Pittsburgh Pirates Join Yes MovementPosted 2 days ago
Trish Stratus Announces Pregnancy
- Updated: April 7, 2013
Speaking at the WWE Hall Of Fame induction ceremony on Saturday night, former WWE Womens Champion has announced she is expecting a baby with her husband, Ron Fisico.
Stratus met Fisico at high school and the pair married in September 2006.
During her Hall of Fame speech, Stratus said “Well, I just wanted to let you all know that in September, I’ll be delivering a little Stratusfaction!
The baby is due this September.