- Sami Zayn Discusses “WWE 2K15,” Being Part of the Game, Being on the RoadPosted 10 hours ago
- Mick Foley Posts His Thoughts on a CM Punk WWE ReturnPosted 10 hours ago
- Big E Talks His Favorite Music, His Favorite TV Shows, iPod ClassicPosted 11 hours ago
- Seth Rollins Discusses Money in the Bank Briefcase, the “Curb Stomp,” Growing UpPosted 11 hours ago
- Photo: Kevin Nash on Set of “Magic Mike XXL”Posted 11 hours ago
- Jim Ross Talks Cena and Ambrose, PG Product, New Japan Pro WrestlingPosted 12 hours ago
- Finn Bálor Reveals Origins of His New NamePosted 5 days ago
- Robbie E. Discusses “The Amazing Race,” TNA, His Favorite MomentsPosted 5 days ago
- TNA Wrestlers Now Taking Independent DatesPosted 5 days ago
- Update on Homicide’s TNA StatusPosted 5 days ago
Trish Stratus Announces Pregnancy
- Updated: April 7, 2013
Speaking at the WWE Hall Of Fame induction ceremony on Saturday night, former WWE Womens Champion has announced she is expecting a baby with her husband, Ron Fisico.
Stratus met Fisico at high school and the pair married in September 2006.
During her Hall of Fame speech, Stratus said “Well, I just wanted to let you all know that in September, I’ll be delivering a little Stratusfaction!
The baby is due this September.