- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 5 hours ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 6 hours ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Provides an Update on His HealthPosted 6 hours ago
- WWE Updates Talent Wellness Policy, Adds Domestic Violence SectionPosted 6 hours ago
- Backstage News Behind Rusev Segment From “Monday Night Raw”Posted 6 hours ago
- Update on Mick Foley’s Surprise WWE Return on “RAW”Posted 8 hours ago
- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 4 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 4 days ago
- John Cena and Randy Orton Reportedly Will Close “Hell in a Cell”Posted 4 days ago
- WWE Set to Feature “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Prominently in 2015Posted 4 days ago
Trish Stratus Announces Pregnancy
- Updated: April 7, 2013
Speaking at the WWE Hall Of Fame induction ceremony on Saturday night, former WWE Womens Champion has announced she is expecting a baby with her husband, Ron Fisico.
Stratus met Fisico at high school and the pair married in September 2006.
During her Hall of Fame speech, Stratus said “Well, I just wanted to let you all know that in September, I’ll be delivering a little Stratusfaction!
The baby is due this September.