- Major NXT Stars Discuss Being in WWEPosted 2 days ago
- Shark Boy Backstage at “Impact Wrestling” TapingsPosted 2 days ago
- Update on Negotiations Between Germany’s Tim Wiese and WWEPosted 2 days ago
- Lance Russell May Introduce Jerry “The King” Lawler Before “Raw”Posted 2 days ago
- Dr. Tom Prichard Talks Roman Reigns, His Students, NXT TalentPosted 3 days ago
- Bad News Barrett Talks WWE Fans, “WWE 2K15,” Being WWE World Heavyweight ChampionPosted 3 days ago
- The Miz Talks Damien Mizdow, Intercontinental Championship, Promo VideoPosted 3 days ago
- Update on On-Screen “Sexual Tension” Between Paige and AJ LeePosted 3 days ago
- Major TNA “Impact Wrestling” *Spoilers*: Debut and Title ChangePosted 3 days ago
- Evan Bourne Talks Chris Jericho, How He Got Released, Independent Circuit, PoliticsPosted 3 days ago
Triple H is Reportedly Working Injured
- Updated: April 16, 2014
Triple H is reportedly working injured. According to a new issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the WWE COO and former WWE Champion suffered a muscle injury during the opening bout of WrestleMania XXX where he faced WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan.
The night after WrestleMania XXX, Triple H appeared in a WWE World Heavyweight Championship bout with Bryan on “Monday Night Raw,” and had his leg taped up to hide the noticeable bruising of the limb, and keep the muscle stabilized. Triple H is not expected to miss any time in the ring, as he, Randy Orton, and Batista will be working the main event of WWE’s May Special Event, “Extreme Rules” as the faction Evolution.
Evolution reunited on the April 14 edition of “Monday Night Raw” to set up the “Extreme Rules” main event, which will see the faction face off against the newly babyface stable The Shield. Daniel Bryan will face Kane for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at the event, but that match is not expected to close the show. The event is being built around Evolution and The Shield, and the two stables are expected to work against each other past “Extreme Rules” on May 4.
Editor’s Note: Triple H has dealt with worse…like two torn quadriceps. He’ll be fine. Hopefully his leg heals up quickly and we get an excellent showing from him at “Extreme Rules.” The positive note surrounding the match is that it’s a 6-Man Tag bout, which mean Trips won’t have to work the entire time.