- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 2 days ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 2 days ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 2 days ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 2 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 3 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 3 days ago
Stable with Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston, and Big E Resurfaces at WWE Live Event
- Updated: August 23, 2014
F4WOnline has published results for WWE’s recent live event in Stockton, Calif. on Aug. 22. Within the results, an interesting team challenged The Usos for their WWE Tag Team Championship, in a Triple Threat match. Alongside Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston unsuccessfully challenged for the tag titles. The third team featured Erick Rowan and Luke Harper of The Wyatt Family.
Since Woods, Kingston, and Big E began to appear on WWE programming together in July, there have been many reports that the stable had already been dropped. However, the results from the live event in Stockton suggest that the group may not be dead in the water just yet.
Upon the group debuting on WWE programming, many dubbed it as the “New Nation” because of previous reports that a reboot of the faction may appear in WWE. The name became even more common when rumors swirled that Mark Henry was set to join forces with the trio. However, for now, it appears Henry will be working with Rusev.
I, for one, thought it was asinine to think the stable was dropped in the first place. They were in no spot to have a match at “SummerSlam,” but there were still hints that they were still together. For Hulk Hogan’s birthday celebration on “Monday Night Raw,” the three were on the stage together. Then, at “SummerSlam,” Kofi and Big E had similar garb.
The stable definitely has potential, even if it’s not a “New Nation.” All three performers have tremendous potential in their assumed roles, and recent current events in the United States could see the stable have a huge impact.