- WWE Posts Inside Look at Tryouts at the WWE Performance CenterPosted 2 days ago
- Update on TNA’s Next Television DealPosted 2 days ago
- Rumors of Next Round of WWE Talent ReleasesPosted 2 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Color Commentators, Relationship With Vince McMahon, Cena Heel TurnPosted 2 days ago
- *COMPLETE SPOILERS* for Oct. 31 Halloween Edition of “Smackdown”Posted 3 days ago
- CM Punk Appears at “The Walking Dead” Escape!Posted 4 days ago
- “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Says Cesaro Deserves a PushPosted 4 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Rusev’s Character, Billy Jack Haynes’ Lawsuit, TNA and ROHPosted 4 days ago
- Details on Billy Jack Haynes Lawsuit Against WWEPosted 4 days ago
- Randy Orton to Star in “The Condemned 2: Desert Prey”Posted 4 days ago
Stable with Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston, and Big E Resurfaces at WWE Live Event
- Updated: August 23, 2014
F4WOnline has published results for WWE’s recent live event in Stockton, Calif. on Aug. 22. Within the results, an interesting team challenged The Usos for their WWE Tag Team Championship, in a Triple Threat match. Alongside Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston unsuccessfully challenged for the tag titles. The third team featured Erick Rowan and Luke Harper of The Wyatt Family.
Since Woods, Kingston, and Big E began to appear on WWE programming together in July, there have been many reports that the stable had already been dropped. However, the results from the live event in Stockton suggest that the group may not be dead in the water just yet.
Upon the group debuting on WWE programming, many dubbed it as the “New Nation” because of previous reports that a reboot of the faction may appear in WWE. The name became even more common when rumors swirled that Mark Henry was set to join forces with the trio. However, for now, it appears Henry will be working with Rusev.
I, for one, thought it was asinine to think the stable was dropped in the first place. They were in no spot to have a match at “SummerSlam,” but there were still hints that they were still together. For Hulk Hogan’s birthday celebration on “Monday Night Raw,” the three were on the stage together. Then, at “SummerSlam,” Kofi and Big E had similar garb.
The stable definitely has potential, even if it’s not a “New Nation.” All three performers have tremendous potential in their assumed roles, and recent current events in the United States could see the stable have a huge impact.