- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 4 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 4 days ago
- John Cena and Randy Orton Reportedly Will Close “Hell in a Cell”Posted 4 days ago
- WWE Set to Feature “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Prominently in 2015Posted 4 days ago
- WWE Reportedly Interested in a Dudley Boyz ReturnPosted 4 days ago
- Ricardo Rodriguez Blasts Triple H, Says “Nobody” Has Fun in WWEPosted 6 days ago
- Kevin Steen Discusses WWE Performance Center, Sami Zayn, Daniel BryanPosted 6 days ago
- Justin Roberts Issues Statement on WWE ReleasePosted 6 days ago
- Mick Foley Talks Rusev’s Performance on “RAW,” Bullying, Jack SwaggerPosted 6 days ago
- Brad Maddox Makes WWE Return on WWE AppPosted 6 days ago
Stable with Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston, and Big E Resurfaces at WWE Live Event
- Updated: August 23, 2014
F4WOnline has published results for WWE’s recent live event in Stockton, Calif. on Aug. 22. Within the results, an interesting team challenged The Usos for their WWE Tag Team Championship, in a Triple Threat match. Alongside Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston unsuccessfully challenged for the tag titles. The third team featured Erick Rowan and Luke Harper of The Wyatt Family.
Since Woods, Kingston, and Big E began to appear on WWE programming together in July, there have been many reports that the stable had already been dropped. However, the results from the live event in Stockton suggest that the group may not be dead in the water just yet.
Upon the group debuting on WWE programming, many dubbed it as the “New Nation” because of previous reports that a reboot of the faction may appear in WWE. The name became even more common when rumors swirled that Mark Henry was set to join forces with the trio. However, for now, it appears Henry will be working with Rusev.
I, for one, thought it was asinine to think the stable was dropped in the first place. They were in no spot to have a match at “SummerSlam,” but there were still hints that they were still together. For Hulk Hogan’s birthday celebration on “Monday Night Raw,” the three were on the stage together. Then, at “SummerSlam,” Kofi and Big E had similar garb.
The stable definitely has potential, even if it’s not a “New Nation.” All three performers have tremendous potential in their assumed roles, and recent current events in the United States could see the stable have a huge impact.