- Major NXT Stars Discuss Being in WWEPosted 3 days ago
- Shark Boy Backstage at “Impact Wrestling” TapingsPosted 3 days ago
- Update on Negotiations Between Germany’s Tim Wiese and WWEPosted 3 days ago
- Lance Russell May Introduce Jerry “The King” Lawler Before “Raw”Posted 3 days ago
- Dr. Tom Prichard Talks Roman Reigns, His Students, NXT TalentPosted 4 days ago
- Bad News Barrett Talks WWE Fans, “WWE 2K15,” Being WWE World Heavyweight ChampionPosted 4 days ago
- The Miz Talks Damien Mizdow, Intercontinental Championship, Promo VideoPosted 4 days ago
- Update on On-Screen “Sexual Tension” Between Paige and AJ LeePosted 4 days ago
- Major TNA “Impact Wrestling” *Spoilers*: Debut and Title ChangePosted 4 days ago
- Evan Bourne Talks Chris Jericho, How He Got Released, Independent Circuit, PoliticsPosted 4 days ago
Stable with Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston, and Big E Resurfaces at WWE Live Event
- Updated: August 23, 2014
F4WOnline has published results for WWE’s recent live event in Stockton, Calif. on Aug. 22. Within the results, an interesting team challenged The Usos for their WWE Tag Team Championship, in a Triple Threat match. Alongside Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston unsuccessfully challenged for the tag titles. The third team featured Erick Rowan and Luke Harper of The Wyatt Family.
Since Woods, Kingston, and Big E began to appear on WWE programming together in July, there have been many reports that the stable had already been dropped. However, the results from the live event in Stockton suggest that the group may not be dead in the water just yet.
Upon the group debuting on WWE programming, many dubbed it as the “New Nation” because of previous reports that a reboot of the faction may appear in WWE. The name became even more common when rumors swirled that Mark Henry was set to join forces with the trio. However, for now, it appears Henry will be working with Rusev.
I, for one, thought it was asinine to think the stable was dropped in the first place. They were in no spot to have a match at “SummerSlam,” but there were still hints that they were still together. For Hulk Hogan’s birthday celebration on “Monday Night Raw,” the three were on the stage together. Then, at “SummerSlam,” Kofi and Big E had similar garb.
The stable definitely has potential, even if it’s not a “New Nation.” All three performers have tremendous potential in their assumed roles, and recent current events in the United States could see the stable have a huge impact.