- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 4 days ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 6 days ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 1 month ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 93 (June 21, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- TNA Likely Switching to Six-Sided RingPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 88 (June 14, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
*Spoilers* Possible Plans for The Shield’s WrestleMania Match Have Been Revealed
- Updated: March 18, 2014
Possible plans for The Shield’s WrestleMania match have been revealed. During the tapings for the March 21 edition of “Smackdown,” a Number One Contenders Fatal 4 Way Match took place between the Real Americans, Rybaxel, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns of The Shield, and members of 3MB. However, the match was quickly disrupted by WWE Director of Operations Kane and the New Age Outlaws, who proceeded to lay waste to the Hounds of Justice.
As we previously reported, The Shield have been penciled in to face Kane and a mystery tag team in a six-man tag team bout at WrestleMania XXX, while the Real Americans are slated to face The Usos for the WWE Tag Team Championship. The way the attack during the “Smackdown” tapings went down, it looks as if Kane will be uniting with the New Age Outlaws to face The Shield.
The Shield turned babyface on the March 17 edition of “Monday Night Raw,” when they turned on Kane (and in a round about way, The Authority). They chose to not complete the “mission” that was handed out to them by The Authority and Kane, which was destroying Jerry “The King” Lawler, and instead attacked Kane, hitting him with their patented Triple Powerbomb.
The New Age Outlaws are the “best friends” of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in this current WWE Universe, playing off of their past relationships with one another in the popular faction, D-Generation X. This would allow the storyline revolving around Kane, the New Age Outlaws, The Authority, and The Shield to make sense in the long run. The Authority could enlist their best friends and allies to assist Kane in trying to eliminate the disgruntled Shield, who have seemingly turned their backs on the powers that be.