- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 3 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 3 days ago
- John Cena and Randy Orton Reportedly Will Close “Hell in a Cell”Posted 3 days ago
- WWE Set to Feature “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Prominently in 2015Posted 3 days ago
- WWE Reportedly Interested in a Dudley Boyz ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Ricardo Rodriguez Blasts Triple H, Says “Nobody” Has Fun in WWEPosted 5 days ago
- Kevin Steen Discusses WWE Performance Center, Sami Zayn, Daniel BryanPosted 5 days ago
- Justin Roberts Issues Statement on WWE ReleasePosted 5 days ago
- Mick Foley Talks Rusev’s Performance on “RAW,” Bullying, Jack SwaggerPosted 5 days ago
- Brad Maddox Makes WWE Return on WWE AppPosted 5 days ago
SPOILER: Shawn Michaels Will Be on RAW Monday Night
- Updated: December 3, 2013
WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels will be on “RAW” Monday night. It was announced during the tapings for the December 6th edition of Friday Night Smackdown that Michaels would be presenting the “Superstar of the Year” award during the 2013 Slammy Awards. The Slammy’s will take place during “Monday Night Raw” on December 9th.
Michaels was last seen on WWE programming in October following the Hell in a Cell PPV. Michaels appeared on “Monday Night Raw” to explain why he screwed Daniel Bryan during the WWE Championship Hell in a Cell Match at the PPV, saying that Bryan didn’t show him the respect he deserved, and that he acted on instinct because Bryan had attacked Michaels’ best friend Triple H during the PPV main event.
Bryan then put Michaels in the “Yes Lock” to end the segment. Bryan has been rumored to be the front runner for “Superstar of the Year,” and if he wins, this will be the first time that Michaels and Bryan will share the same stage since the incident.
Rumors have also been circulating saying that Vince McMahon wants Michaels to come out of retirement to face Bryan at WrestleMania XXX in New Orleans on April 6th, 2014. If Bryan wins the award, there could very likely be seeds planted by WWE Creative in their interaction, leading to further speculation about whether or not a match between the two would indeed take place. As of right now, Michaels has reportedly told McMahon that he does not want to come out of retirement, but you “never say never” in this business.
In addition to Michaels, other Hall of Famers and superstars were announced as presenters for Slammy Awards. The Shield will present the award for “Double-Cross of the Year,” Christian will present the award for “Awesome Moment of the Year,” WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart will present the award for “Match of the Year,” and former WWE Diva Eve Torres will present the award for “Total Diva of the Year.”
Go here to see in-depth *SPOILERS* for this Friday’s Smackdown: 12/6 SMACKDOWN SPOILERS