- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 29 mins ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 43 mins ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 18 hours ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 1 day ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 2 days ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Provides an Update on His HealthPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Updates Talent Wellness Policy, Adds Domestic Violence SectionPosted 2 days ago
- Backstage News Behind Rusev Segment From “Monday Night Raw”Posted 2 days ago
- Update on Mick Foley’s Surprise WWE Return on “RAW”Posted 2 days ago
Ryback is Currently Injured
- Updated: August 27, 2014
Michael Cole reported during the Aug. 26 edition of WWE “Main Event” that WWE superstar Ryback is currently injured. As previously reported, Ryback claimed he, “hadn’t been himself for quite some time,” and would return soon on Twitter during the Aug. 25 edition of “Monday Night Raw,” but little else was explained by “The Big Guy” in regards to the matter.
Many assumed Ryback was teasing a repackaging of sorts after reading his Tweet that claimed he needed to, “get some stuff fixed.”
However, it was announced during WWE “Main Event” on Aug. 26 that Ryback recently suffered some sort of injury. Cole made the announcement, claiming that Ryback would be out of action for a few weeks. Curtis Axel, Ryback’s tag team partner, is expected to continue appearing on WWE television working singles matches.
WWE.com has yet to release an official statement reporting what the extent of Ryback’s injury, but WrestlingRumors.net will keep you updated as more information becomes available.
I guess WWE isn’t repackaging the bad guy, he’s just on the shelf. Guess that’s why his toy’s arm is all twisted up (art imitating life?).