- WWE’s “Friday Night Smackdown” Likely Moving to Thursday NightsPosted 3 days ago
- Bully Ray Reportedly Leaving TNAPosted 1 week ago
- John Cena Reveals First “WWE 2K15″ ImagePosted 3 weeks ago
- WWE Releases Ricardo RodriguezPosted 4 weeks ago
- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: TNA’s “Impact Wrestling” Cancelled by SpikePosted 1 month ago
- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 1 month ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 1 month ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 2 months ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 2 months ago
Rumors on Sheamus Heel Turn
- Updated: September 25, 2013
The rumblings going around backstage are that WWE Superstar Sheamus may be in line for a heel turn upon his return to in-ring competition. The Irish brawler has been out of action since just after Money in the Bank due to a torn labrum. His injury puts him on the sidelines for between four and six months.
The former WWE and World Heavyweight Champion has been a babyface since June of 2011, where following a brief feud with then-World Champion Randy Orton, he called out Mark Henry for being a bully. He would go on to win the title at WrestleMania XXVIII following a Royal Rumble victory in January of 2012.
It is unknown when Sheamus will actually return, though rumors have circulated that he should be cleared around time for the Royal Rumble in Pittsburgh, Pa.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!