- Jim Ross Talks Goldust and Stardust’s Heel Turn, Bella Twins, Rusev and Jack SwaggerPosted 3 days ago
- Backstage Details on ODB’s TNA DeparturePosted 3 days ago
- Fergal Devitt Discusses His Experience in NXTPosted 3 days ago
- NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte May Be Called Up, Paired With Ric FlairPosted 3 days ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Awake, CommunicatingPosted 4 days ago
- WWE’s “Friday Night Smackdown” Likely Moving to Thursday NightsPosted 1 week ago
- Bully Ray Reportedly Leaving TNAPosted 2 weeks ago
- John Cena Reveals First “WWE 2K15″ ImagePosted 4 weeks ago
- WWE Releases Ricardo RodriguezPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 1 month ago
Rumors on Sheamus Heel Turn
- Updated: September 25, 2013
The rumblings going around backstage are that WWE Superstar Sheamus may be in line for a heel turn upon his return to in-ring competition. The Irish brawler has been out of action since just after Money in the Bank due to a torn labrum. His injury puts him on the sidelines for between four and six months.
The former WWE and World Heavyweight Champion has been a babyface since June of 2011, where following a brief feud with then-World Champion Randy Orton, he called out Mark Henry for being a bully. He would go on to win the title at WrestleMania XXVIII following a Royal Rumble victory in January of 2012.
It is unknown when Sheamus will actually return, though rumors have circulated that he should be cleared around time for the Royal Rumble in Pittsburgh, Pa.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!