- WWE Posts Inside Look at Tryouts at the WWE Performance CenterPosted 3 days ago
- Update on TNA’s Next Television DealPosted 3 days ago
- Rumors of Next Round of WWE Talent ReleasesPosted 3 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Color Commentators, Relationship With Vince McMahon, Cena Heel TurnPosted 3 days ago
- *COMPLETE SPOILERS* for Oct. 31 Halloween Edition of “Smackdown”Posted 3 days ago
- CM Punk Appears at “The Walking Dead” Escape!Posted 5 days ago
- “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Says Cesaro Deserves a PushPosted 5 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Rusev’s Character, Billy Jack Haynes’ Lawsuit, TNA and ROHPosted 5 days ago
- Details on Billy Jack Haynes Lawsuit Against WWEPosted 5 days ago
- Randy Orton to Star in “The Condemned 2: Desert Prey”Posted 5 days ago
Rumors on Sheamus Heel Turn
- Updated: September 25, 2013
The rumblings going around backstage are that WWE Superstar Sheamus may be in line for a heel turn upon his return to in-ring competition. The Irish brawler has been out of action since just after Money in the Bank due to a torn labrum. His injury puts him on the sidelines for between four and six months.
The former WWE and World Heavyweight Champion has been a babyface since June of 2011, where following a brief feud with then-World Champion Randy Orton, he called out Mark Henry for being a bully. He would go on to win the title at WrestleMania XXVIII following a Royal Rumble victory in January of 2012.
It is unknown when Sheamus will actually return, though rumors have circulated that he should be cleared around time for the Royal Rumble in Pittsburgh, Pa.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!