- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 20 hours ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 20 hours ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 20 hours ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 21 hours ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 21 hours ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 21 hours ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 2 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 2 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 3 days ago
Rumors on Sheamus Heel Turn
- Updated: September 25, 2013
The rumblings going around backstage are that WWE Superstar Sheamus may be in line for a heel turn upon his return to in-ring competition. The Irish brawler has been out of action since just after Money in the Bank due to a torn labrum. His injury puts him on the sidelines for between four and six months.
The former WWE and World Heavyweight Champion has been a babyface since June of 2011, where following a brief feud with then-World Champion Randy Orton, he called out Mark Henry for being a bully. He would go on to win the title at WrestleMania XXVIII following a Royal Rumble victory in January of 2012.
It is unknown when Sheamus will actually return, though rumors have circulated that he should be cleared around time for the Royal Rumble in Pittsburgh, Pa.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!