- WWE Posts Inside Look at Tryouts at the WWE Performance CenterPosted 2 days ago
- Update on TNA’s Next Television DealPosted 2 days ago
- Rumors of Next Round of WWE Talent ReleasesPosted 2 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Color Commentators, Relationship With Vince McMahon, Cena Heel TurnPosted 2 days ago
- *COMPLETE SPOILERS* for Oct. 31 Halloween Edition of “Smackdown”Posted 3 days ago
- CM Punk Appears at “The Walking Dead” Escape!Posted 4 days ago
- “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Says Cesaro Deserves a PushPosted 4 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Rusev’s Character, Billy Jack Haynes’ Lawsuit, TNA and ROHPosted 4 days ago
- Details on Billy Jack Haynes Lawsuit Against WWEPosted 4 days ago
- Randy Orton to Star in “The Condemned 2: Desert Prey”Posted 4 days ago
The Rock is Rumored to Headline the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame
- Updated: February 19, 2014
The Rock is rumored to headline the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame class. In a new report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is discussed as being the “leading candidate” for the WWE Hall of Fame’s Class of 2015.
According to the report, his induction will depend solely on his desire to be recognized and his schedule. Johnson definitely had a Hall of Fame career while competing for WWE, and would deservingly fit along side of fellow Hall of Famers such as Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Mick Foley, Hulk Hogan, rival “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, father Rocky Johnson, and grandfather High Chief Peter Maivia.
Reportedly, the company would tie-in that Johnson was born in Hayward, Calif. when his father and grandfather were wrestling out West. WrestleMania 31, which will take place one night following the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony, will hail from Santa Clara, Calif., which is not fair from Hayward.