- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 4 days ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 7 days ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 1 month ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 93 (June 21, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- TNA Likely Switching to Six-Sided RingPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 88 (June 14, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
The Rock is Rumored to Headline the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame
- Updated: February 19, 2014
The Rock is rumored to headline the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame class. In a new report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is discussed as being the “leading candidate” for the WWE Hall of Fame’s Class of 2015.
According to the report, his induction will depend solely on his desire to be recognized and his schedule. Johnson definitely had a Hall of Fame career while competing for WWE, and would deservingly fit along side of fellow Hall of Famers such as Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Mick Foley, Hulk Hogan, rival “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, father Rocky Johnson, and grandfather High Chief Peter Maivia.
Reportedly, the company would tie-in that Johnson was born in Hayward, Calif. when his father and grandfather were wrestling out West. WrestleMania 31, which will take place one night following the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony, will hail from Santa Clara, Calif., which is not fair from Hayward.