- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 3 days ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 3 days ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 3 days ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 3 days ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 3 days ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 4 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 4 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 5 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 5 days ago
The Rock is Rumored to Headline the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame
- Updated: February 19, 2014
The Rock is rumored to headline the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame class. In a new report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is discussed as being the “leading candidate” for the WWE Hall of Fame’s Class of 2015.
According to the report, his induction will depend solely on his desire to be recognized and his schedule. Johnson definitely had a Hall of Fame career while competing for WWE, and would deservingly fit along side of fellow Hall of Famers such as Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Mick Foley, Hulk Hogan, rival “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, father Rocky Johnson, and grandfather High Chief Peter Maivia.
Reportedly, the company would tie-in that Johnson was born in Hayward, Calif. when his father and grandfather were wrestling out West. WrestleMania 31, which will take place one night following the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony, will hail from Santa Clara, Calif., which is not fair from Hayward.