- 6/21 Smackdown *Spoilers*Posted 14 hours ago
- WWE King of the Ring 2013: Daniel BryanPosted 5 days ago
- IMPACT WRESTLING! Preview 06/13/13Posted 6 days ago
- MARKED OUT! …checked out… RAW 06/10/13Posted 8 days ago
- 6/14 Smackdown *Spoilers*Posted 8 days ago
- Exclusive: TNA Gut Check Finals RevealedPosted 12 days ago
- IMPACT WRESTLING LIVE! Preview 06/06/13Posted 13 days ago
- Monday Night Raw Preview: 06-03-13Posted 16 days ago
- The Commentary: Total Nonstop ActionPosted 16 days ago
- Exclusive: Interview w/ WWE Tough Enough Star AJ KirschPosted 23 days ago
Ric Flair Returns to RAW Monday
- Updated: March 1, 2013
Ric Flair will return to WWE television this upcoming Monday when Monday Night RAW goes “old school.”
Dish Network and Time Warner Cable have released the description for Monday’s episode, which says that appearing alongside Flair will be Jim Ross, “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan, Dusty Rhodes and Gene Okurlund. It is very much likely that many more stars of RAW episodes past will be appearing on the show.
Flair has not been seen on WWE TV since his encounter with The Miz, in which he symbolically handed off the Figure-four to the former WWE Champion. He was meant to return earlier, but recently encountered some health issues en route to Japan for some appearances he was scheduled for. He made his return in December on the Slammy Awards edition of RAW.
This is not the first time WWE has done a throwback edition of its flagship show, as it did so in late-2010 as well. Dozens of stars of the past made appearances on the show. Many have noted that this may be a throw-away episode, and others speculate it will see the return of The Undertaker.
It is unclear if Flair will play a bigger role with The Miz heading into WrestleMania season, or if he will continue any association at all.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!