- Major NXT Stars Discuss Being in WWEPosted 2 days ago
- Shark Boy Backstage at “Impact Wrestling” TapingsPosted 2 days ago
- Update on Negotiations Between Germany’s Tim Wiese and WWEPosted 2 days ago
- Lance Russell May Introduce Jerry “The King” Lawler Before “Raw”Posted 2 days ago
- Dr. Tom Prichard Talks Roman Reigns, His Students, NXT TalentPosted 3 days ago
- Bad News Barrett Talks WWE Fans, “WWE 2K15,” Being WWE World Heavyweight ChampionPosted 3 days ago
- The Miz Talks Damien Mizdow, Intercontinental Championship, Promo VideoPosted 3 days ago
- Update on On-Screen “Sexual Tension” Between Paige and AJ LeePosted 3 days ago
- Major TNA “Impact Wrestling” *Spoilers*: Debut and Title ChangePosted 3 days ago
- Evan Bourne Talks Chris Jericho, How He Got Released, Independent Circuit, PoliticsPosted 3 days ago
Report: Summer Rae Will Return Very Soon and Feud with Layla
- Updated: May 13, 2014
Summer Rae will return very soon and feud with Layla. Summer Rae, the former valet and Reality Show “love interest” of Fandango, has been off of WWE television over recent weeks due to her participation in the shooting of WWE Films’, “The Marine 4.” However, filming has completed, and Summer Rae is about to come back to work.
Prior to heading off to shoot the movie, Fandango “broke up” with his dance partner Summer Rae via Twitter. This was the company’s way of explaining her extended absence from TV. They replaced Summer Rae with Layla, who has been getting very physical with Fandango as of late, and has been taunting Summer Rae on Twitter.
— Layla (@mslayel) May 13, 2014
This will undoubtably lead to a feud between the two Divas once Summer Rae returns, possibly starting with a match at WWE “Payback” on June 1. Summer Rae’s “Marine 4″ filming partner, The Miz, is also done filming for the movie and is being advertised for upcoming WWE Live Events. Summer Rae could return before WWE’s tour of Europe this week, but she is more likely to return to WWE TV on May 26 when the company returns from overseas.