- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 2 days ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 2 days ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 2 days ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 3 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 3 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 4 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 4 days ago
Report: Alberto Del Rio To TNA?
- Updated: August 9, 2014
TNA representatives have reached out to Alberto Del Rio, according to reports.
Del Rio was released from WWE on Thursday after an altercation with an employee during a television taping. It’s thought that TNA attempted to contact Del Rio just minutes after the announcement of his release.
In a post on the F4W forums, Dave Meltzer confirmed that TNA staff had indeed tried to get in contact with Del Rio, with a view to bringing in the former WWE Champion at the company’s next television taping.
It’s speculated that TNA may be looking at this and other options in a move to appease Spike after reports that the company cancelled their television deal last month, however Meltzer also notes that Del Rio will likely have a ninety-day no compete clause, effectively ruling out a move to TNA any time soon.