- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 8 hours ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 8 hours ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Provides an Update on His HealthPosted 8 hours ago
- WWE Updates Talent Wellness Policy, Adds Domestic Violence SectionPosted 9 hours ago
- Backstage News Behind Rusev Segment From “Monday Night Raw”Posted 9 hours ago
- Update on Mick Foley’s Surprise WWE Return on “RAW”Posted 10 hours ago
- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 4 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 4 days ago
- John Cena and Randy Orton Reportedly Will Close “Hell in a Cell”Posted 4 days ago
- WWE Set to Feature “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Prominently in 2015Posted 4 days ago
Report: Alberto Del Rio To TNA?
- Updated: August 9, 2014
TNA representatives have reached out to Alberto Del Rio, according to reports.
Del Rio was released from WWE on Thursday after an altercation with an employee during a television taping. It’s thought that TNA attempted to contact Del Rio just minutes after the announcement of his release.
In a post on the F4W forums, Dave Meltzer confirmed that TNA staff had indeed tried to get in contact with Del Rio, with a view to bringing in the former WWE Champion at the company’s next television taping.
It’s speculated that TNA may be looking at this and other options in a move to appease Spike after reports that the company cancelled their television deal last month, however Meltzer also notes that Del Rio will likely have a ninety-day no compete clause, effectively ruling out a move to TNA any time soon.