- WWE Releases Ricardo RodriguezPosted 1 day ago
- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 3 days ago
- Breaking: TNA’s “Impact Wrestling” Cancelled by SpikePosted 4 days ago
- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 1 week ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 1 month ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 1 month ago
Post-WrestleMania Pushes Planned for Multiple WWE Superstars
- Updated: March 8, 2014
As we previously reported, Daniel Bryan and John Cena are expected to go forward as the number-one and number-two WWE superstars following WrestleMania XXX. F4WOnline has recently published a report regarding other WWE superstars who are planned to receive major pushes following WrestleMania XXX, which will occur on April 6 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, La.
In addition to Daniel Bryan and John Cena receiving top-billing going forward, the website is reporting that Cesaro is in line for a massive push. In fact, Cesaro is expected to receive a marquee match at the annual SummerSlam pay-per-view. There are many other superstars who are expected to receive a push following the “Showcase of Immortals,” including Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns, Batista, Randy Orton, and Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman.
It appears that Cesaro is being prepped for a big-time push heading into WrestleMania XXX, even though his plans for the 30th anniversary of WWE’s biggest show are not finalized. While it appears that Cesaro will go one-on-one with Jack Swagger at WrestleMania, nothing is set in stone. There also seems to be no indication on whether or not Cesaro will remain with Zeb Colter, or if he will undergo his singles-push on his own.