- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 10 hours ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 22 hours ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 22 hours ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Provides an Update on His HealthPosted 22 hours ago
- WWE Updates Talent Wellness Policy, Adds Domestic Violence SectionPosted 22 hours ago
- Backstage News Behind Rusev Segment From “Monday Night Raw”Posted 23 hours ago
- Update on Mick Foley’s Surprise WWE Return on “RAW”Posted 24 hours ago
- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 5 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 5 days ago
- John Cena and Randy Orton Reportedly Will Close “Hell in a Cell”Posted 5 days ago
Possible Giveaway to Randy Orton Dating Total Divas Star JoJo Offerman
- Updated: September 8, 2013
We here at WrestlingRumors.net recently reported that WWE Champion Randy Orton (33) and Total Divas on E! star JoJo Offerman (20) had been seen in public holding hands and acting as a couple at WWE events.
There were also rumors that this relationship could be a major twist set to take place during the second season of the popular reality show.
However, it has been pointed out by WrestlingNewsSource.com that on Randy Orton’s Twitter account (@RandyOrton), the Viper only follows one other account, as opposed to the 2.9 million that follow him.
That one account happens to belong to JoJo (@ItsJoseann), which further pushes the possibility that they are a indeed a couple.
Follow Chris Walder on Twitter @WalderSports