- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 2 days ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 2 days ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 2 days ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 2 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 3 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 4 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 4 days ago
Possible Giveaway to Randy Orton Dating Total Divas Star JoJo Offerman
- Updated: September 8, 2013
We here at WrestlingRumors.net recently reported that WWE Champion Randy Orton (33) and Total Divas on E! star JoJo Offerman (20) had been seen in public holding hands and acting as a couple at WWE events.
There were also rumors that this relationship could be a major twist set to take place during the second season of the popular reality show.
However, it has been pointed out by WrestlingNewsSource.com that on Randy Orton’s Twitter account (@RandyOrton), the Viper only follows one other account, as opposed to the 2.9 million that follow him.
That one account happens to belong to JoJo (@ItsJoseann), which further pushes the possibility that they are a indeed a couple.
Follow Chris Walder on Twitter @WalderSports