- Sami Zayn Discusses “WWE 2K15,” Being Part of the Game, Being on the RoadPosted 5 hours ago
- Mick Foley Posts His Thoughts on a CM Punk WWE ReturnPosted 5 hours ago
- Big E Talks His Favorite Music, His Favorite TV Shows, iPod ClassicPosted 6 hours ago
- Seth Rollins Discusses Money in the Bank Briefcase, the “Curb Stomp,” Growing UpPosted 6 hours ago
- Photo: Kevin Nash on Set of “Magic Mike XXL”Posted 7 hours ago
- Jim Ross Talks Cena and Ambrose, PG Product, New Japan Pro WrestlingPosted 7 hours ago
- Finn Bálor Reveals Origins of His New NamePosted 5 days ago
- Robbie E. Discusses “The Amazing Race,” TNA, His Favorite MomentsPosted 5 days ago
- TNA Wrestlers Now Taking Independent DatesPosted 5 days ago
- Update on Homicide’s TNA StatusPosted 5 days ago
Poor Communication Exists Between Talent and Most WWE Officials Backstage
- Updated: September 12, 2013
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that the communication between some talent and most WWE officials backstage is very poor. WWE Creative has had to bust their butts recently to cover up mistakes and buy themselves time for storylines, all because the communication between officials and talent has been lacking.
Reportedly, the reason that Cody Rhodes being “fired” out of no where seemed rushed is because Rhodes had not talked to officials and Creative well enough to inform them of when his wedding was and how long he expected to be away from TV would be. Reports are also claiming that no one in WWE Creative knew that Mark Henry had been cleared to compete again until they read it online.
The Wrestling Observer claims that one WWE source says this in comment of the lack of communication between the talent and WWE officials, “Communication process is the shits in this company.”