- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 49 (April 19, 2014)Posted 2 days ago
- Christopher Daniels and Kazarian Expected to Leave TNAPosted 3 days ago
- Major Update on Vince Russo’s TNA StatusPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Blacklists Nancy Grace From Talking to TalentPosted 3 days ago
- Ted DiBiase Jr. on Favorite WWE Matches, Travel Schedule, Daniel BryanPosted 3 days ago
- More WWE Documents Leak, Including A “To-Do List”Posted 5 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 46 (April 16, 2014)Posted 5 days ago
- Reason for WWE Holding Intercontinental Championship TournamentPosted 5 days ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Discusses The Ultimate Warrior, Dead WrestlersPosted 5 days ago
- Wife of The Ultimate Warrior Releases Statement on His DeathPosted 5 days ago
Poor Communication Exists Between Talent and Most WWE Officials Backstage
- Updated: September 12, 2013
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that the communication between some talent and most WWE officials backstage is very poor. WWE Creative has had to bust their butts recently to cover up mistakes and buy themselves time for storylines, all because the communication between officials and talent has been lacking.
Reportedly, the reason that Cody Rhodes being “fired” out of no where seemed rushed is because Rhodes had not talked to officials and Creative well enough to inform them of when his wedding was and how long he expected to be away from TV would be. Reports are also claiming that no one in WWE Creative knew that Mark Henry had been cleared to compete again until they read it online.
The Wrestling Observer claims that one WWE source says this in comment of the lack of communication between the talent and WWE officials, “Communication process is the shits in this company.”