- Breaking: TNA’s “Impact Wrestling” Cancelled by SpikePosted 22 hours ago
- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 7 days ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 1 week ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 1 month ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 93 (June 21, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- TNA Likely Switching to Six-Sided RingPosted 1 month ago
Poor Communication Exists Between Talent and Most WWE Officials Backstage
- Updated: September 12, 2013
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that the communication between some talent and most WWE officials backstage is very poor. WWE Creative has had to bust their butts recently to cover up mistakes and buy themselves time for storylines, all because the communication between officials and talent has been lacking.
Reportedly, the reason that Cody Rhodes being “fired” out of no where seemed rushed is because Rhodes had not talked to officials and Creative well enough to inform them of when his wedding was and how long he expected to be away from TV would be. Reports are also claiming that no one in WWE Creative knew that Mark Henry had been cleared to compete again until they read it online.
The Wrestling Observer claims that one WWE source says this in comment of the lack of communication between the talent and WWE officials, “Communication process is the shits in this company.”