- More WWE Documents Leak, Including A “To-Do List”Posted 1 day ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 46 (April 16, 2014)Posted 1 day ago
- Reason for WWE Holding Intercontinental Championship TournamentPosted 1 day ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Discusses The Ultimate Warrior, Dead WrestlersPosted 1 day ago
- Wife of The Ultimate Warrior Releases Statement on His DeathPosted 1 day ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Previews “WWE Legends’ House”Posted 1 day ago
- AJ Lee Reportedly Takes Leave of AbsencePosted 1 day ago
- *Spoilers* April 18 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 2 days ago
- Alleged Script for April 14 “Monday Night Raw” SurfacesPosted 2 days ago
- Major League Baseball’s Pittsburgh Pirates Join Yes MovementPosted 2 days ago
Poor Communication Exists Between Talent and Most WWE Officials Backstage
- Updated: September 12, 2013
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that the communication between some talent and most WWE officials backstage is very poor. WWE Creative has had to bust their butts recently to cover up mistakes and buy themselves time for storylines, all because the communication between officials and talent has been lacking.
Reportedly, the reason that Cody Rhodes being “fired” out of no where seemed rushed is because Rhodes had not talked to officials and Creative well enough to inform them of when his wedding was and how long he expected to be away from TV would be. Reports are also claiming that no one in WWE Creative knew that Mark Henry had been cleared to compete again until they read it online.
The Wrestling Observer claims that one WWE source says this in comment of the lack of communication between the talent and WWE officials, “Communication process is the shits in this company.”