- Update on Scott Hall’s Potential WWE Hall of Fame InductionPosted 30 mins ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 17 (March 12, 2014)Posted 9 hours ago
- *Spoilers* March 14 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 12 hours ago
- The Commentary: YES! The Story of the Big WrestleMania XXX PayoffPosted 15 hours ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 14 (March 8, 2014)Posted 4 days ago
- Daniel Bryan Comments on CM Punk’s AbsencePosted 5 days ago
- View From The Top Rope: Hijacked.Posted 6 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 12 (March 6, 2014)Posted 6 days ago
- Update on CM Punk’s Future in Professional WrestlingPosted 1 week ago
- *Spoilers* March 7 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 1 week ago
Poor Communication Exists Between Talent and Most WWE Officials Backstage
- Updated: September 12, 2013
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that the communication between some talent and most WWE officials backstage is very poor. WWE Creative has had to bust their butts recently to cover up mistakes and buy themselves time for storylines, all because the communication between officials and talent has been lacking.
Reportedly, the reason that Cody Rhodes being “fired” out of no where seemed rushed is because Rhodes had not talked to officials and Creative well enough to inform them of when his wedding was and how long he expected to be away from TV would be. Reports are also claiming that no one in WWE Creative knew that Mark Henry had been cleared to compete again until they read it online.
The Wrestling Observer claims that one WWE source says this in comment of the lack of communication between the talent and WWE officials, “Communication process is the shits in this company.”