- Roman Reigns Reveals “Really Lame” Idea WWE Wanted For Shield DebutPosted 4 hours ago
- New WrestleMania XXX Match Being Considered for The ShieldPosted 5 hours ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 18 (March 13, 2014)Posted 2 days ago
- Update on Scott Hall’s Potential WWE Hall of Fame InductionPosted 2 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 17 (March 12, 2014)Posted 2 days ago
- *Spoilers* March 14 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 3 days ago
- The Commentary: YES! The Story of the Big WrestleMania XXX PayoffPosted 3 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 14 (March 8, 2014)Posted 7 days ago
- Daniel Bryan Comments on CM Punk’s AbsencePosted 1 week ago
- View From The Top Rope: Hijacked.Posted 1 week ago
Panic Setting in With WWE Over Creative Plans
- Updated: November 30, 2013
According to F4WOnline, there is said to be a lot of panic within WWE due to its creative team and their plans. The website is reporting that when the decision was made to have Big Show challenge WWE Champion Randy Orton for his title at Survivor Series, it would lead to an even bigger match at the upcoming TLC pay-per-view with Big Show going up against Triple H.
However, a few days prior to Survivor Series, the plan was nixed. Instead, the creative team was planning on having Randy Orton and Big Show go against each other once again at TLC, this time in a Tables Match. This may explain why Big Show chokeslammed Orton through a table on a previous edition Monday Night Raw. Obviously, this plan was also nixed as Orton will go up against World Heavyweight Champion John Cena at TLC.
Another idea that ended up falling through was having Big E. Langston turn heel for the TLC pay-per-view and challenge World Heavyweight Champion John Cena.
One WWE source told F4WOnline the following on the situation:
“The creative team is burnt out and scared. Scared of who might not be there too much longer. Not the type of stress that anyone wants during the holiday season.”