- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 5 days ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 1 week ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 1 month ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 93 (June 21, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- TNA Likely Switching to Six-Sided RingPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 88 (June 14, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
News on Jeff Jarrett’s New Wrestling Promotion
- Updated: March 5, 2014
Throughout the past few months, Wrestling Rumors has noted that former TNA figurehead and world champion Jeff Jarrett has put the wheels in motion to start another new wrestling promotion. PWInsider.com has provided a further update.
According to the report, Jarrett is set to have a photo-shoot with a “major” production company relatively soon, which will in turn get the wheel going behind the new promotion. There is expected to be some kind of announcement in the near-future, perhaps as early as April, as to what the status of the project is.
He recently chatted with fans at an appearance and claimed that good wrestling storytelling could be told on any night of the week, which a recent report indicated as a tease for a Tuesday night live show. This, however, was apparently taken out of context.
Jarrett previously teased big things for the promotion with an interview that was set to be released online. It has also been rumored that country star and good friend Toby Keith has been linked to the project, and may help with some of the financing of it.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!