- TNA and AJ Styles Likely Parting Ways Over MoneyPosted 2 days ago
- Antonio Cesaro May Be Turning Face SoonPosted 2 days ago
- *SPOILERS* WWE Smackdown 12/13Posted 2 days ago
- Report: WrestleMania 32 Will Be Held at AT&T StadiumPosted 5 days ago
- Santa Clara to Host WrestleMania 31Posted 6 days ago
- Rumors of CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio Retirement TalkPosted 7 days ago
- *Spoiler* Huge TNA Star Returns at Latest Impact TapingsPosted 1 week ago
- RAW Viewership Drops to Significantly Low NumbersPosted 1 week ago
- CM Punk Reportedly Dealing With Injuries AgainPosted 1 week ago
- Triple H and CM Punk May Have a WrestleMania XXX MatchPosted 1 week ago
Los Matadores Will Debut on the 9/30 Edition of RAW
- Updated: September 23, 2013
The newest addition to the WWE Tag Team division, Los Matadores, will debut on the September 30th edition of Monday Night Raw.
The “new” tag team’s first match has not been confirmed, but the re-packaged team of Primo and Epico will make their first appearance on the WWE’s flagship program next week.
Primo and Epico have been rumored to have been renamed Torito and Torlito as Los Matadores. It has also been reported that the team’s first big program will be against Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro, the Real Americans.
Latest posts by Doug McDonald (see all)
- Jim Ross Comments on If the WWE Should Turn John Cena Heel - December 12, 2013
- Stephanie McMahon’s New Role in the WWE - December 12, 2013
- Update on the Possible Sale of TNA Wrestling - December 12, 2013