- Update on Scott Hall’s Potential WWE Hall of Fame InductionPosted 6 hours ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 17 (March 12, 2014)Posted 14 hours ago
- *Spoilers* March 14 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 18 hours ago
- The Commentary: YES! The Story of the Big WrestleMania XXX PayoffPosted 21 hours ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 14 (March 8, 2014)Posted 5 days ago
- Daniel Bryan Comments on CM Punk’s AbsencePosted 5 days ago
- View From The Top Rope: Hijacked.Posted 7 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 12 (March 6, 2014)Posted 7 days ago
- Update on CM Punk’s Future in Professional WrestlingPosted 1 week ago
- *Spoilers* March 7 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 1 week ago
John Cena May Face Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 30
- Updated: December 27, 2013
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there are plans in place for John Cena and the Wyatt Family to have a feud in place headed into WrestleMania. This would effectively remove Cena from the WWE World Heavyweight Championship picture, if true.
The report claims that while WWE officials have their breath held that Hulk Hogan may be capable of teaming up alongside Cena to take on the group, the backup plan has Cena and Bray Wyatt himself squaring off at the big dance in New Orleans.
Luke Harper and Erick Rowan have been the subject of rumors as of late, as word is they may be in line for a Tag Team Championship run. Should that be the case, it may even be possible that gold is on the line.
Currently, the Wyatt Family is in the midst of a feud with Daniel Bryan and the current Tag Team Champions, Cody Rhodes and Goldust.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!