- *Spoilers* “WWE Smackdown” April 25Posted 9 hours ago
- Jonathan Coachman Talks WWE Career and a Vince McMahon PrankPosted 19 hours ago
- AJ Lee Reportedly Scheduled for May ReturnPosted 21 hours ago
- Current WWE “Extreme Rules” Match Card!Posted 1 day ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 49 (April 19, 2014)Posted 4 days ago
- Christopher Daniels and Kazarian Expected to Leave TNAPosted 5 days ago
- Major Update on Vince Russo’s TNA StatusPosted 5 days ago
- WWE Blacklists Nancy Grace From Talking to TalentPosted 5 days ago
- Ted DiBiase Jr. on Favorite WWE Matches, Travel Schedule, Daniel BryanPosted 5 days ago
- More WWE Documents Leak, Including A “To-Do List”Posted 7 days ago
John Cena May Face Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 30
- Updated: December 27, 2013
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there are plans in place for John Cena and the Wyatt Family to have a feud in place headed into WrestleMania. This would effectively remove Cena from the WWE World Heavyweight Championship picture, if true.
The report claims that while WWE officials have their breath held that Hulk Hogan may be capable of teaming up alongside Cena to take on the group, the backup plan has Cena and Bray Wyatt himself squaring off at the big dance in New Orleans.
Luke Harper and Erick Rowan have been the subject of rumors as of late, as word is they may be in line for a Tag Team Championship run. Should that be the case, it may even be possible that gold is on the line.
Currently, the Wyatt Family is in the midst of a feud with Daniel Bryan and the current Tag Team Champions, Cody Rhodes and Goldust.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!