- Wife of The Ultimate Warrior Releases Statement on His DeathPosted 2 hours ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Previews “WWE Legends’ House”Posted 2 hours ago
- AJ Lee Reportedly Takes Leave of AbsencePosted 3 hours ago
- *Spoilers* April 18 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 13 hours ago
- Alleged Script for April 14 “Monday Night Raw” SurfacesPosted 16 hours ago
- Major League Baseball’s Pittsburgh Pirates Join Yes MovementPosted 20 hours ago
- Early Rumblings on Big-Time Matches for WrestleMania 31 and SummerSlamPosted 4 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 43 (April 12, 2014)Posted 5 days ago
- “WWE Tough Enough” Star AJ Kirsch Nominated for Magazine Cover CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- WWE Stock Down Significantly, WWE Network BlamedPosted 5 days ago
John Cena May Face Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 30
- Updated: December 27, 2013
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there are plans in place for John Cena and the Wyatt Family to have a feud in place headed into WrestleMania. This would effectively remove Cena from the WWE World Heavyweight Championship picture, if true.
The report claims that while WWE officials have their breath held that Hulk Hogan may be capable of teaming up alongside Cena to take on the group, the backup plan has Cena and Bray Wyatt himself squaring off at the big dance in New Orleans.
Luke Harper and Erick Rowan have been the subject of rumors as of late, as word is they may be in line for a Tag Team Championship run. Should that be the case, it may even be possible that gold is on the line.
Currently, the Wyatt Family is in the midst of a feud with Daniel Bryan and the current Tag Team Champions, Cody Rhodes and Goldust.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!