- Major NXT Stars Discuss Being in WWEPosted 3 days ago
- Shark Boy Backstage at “Impact Wrestling” TapingsPosted 3 days ago
- Update on Negotiations Between Germany’s Tim Wiese and WWEPosted 3 days ago
- Lance Russell May Introduce Jerry “The King” Lawler Before “Raw”Posted 3 days ago
- Dr. Tom Prichard Talks Roman Reigns, His Students, NXT TalentPosted 4 days ago
- Bad News Barrett Talks WWE Fans, “WWE 2K15,” Being WWE World Heavyweight ChampionPosted 4 days ago
- The Miz Talks Damien Mizdow, Intercontinental Championship, Promo VideoPosted 4 days ago
- Update on On-Screen “Sexual Tension” Between Paige and AJ LeePosted 4 days ago
- Major TNA “Impact Wrestling” *Spoilers*: Debut and Title ChangePosted 4 days ago
- Evan Bourne Talks Chris Jericho, How He Got Released, Independent Circuit, PoliticsPosted 4 days ago
John Cena and Nikki Bella May Turn Heel Soon
- Updated: October 24, 2013
John Cena and Nikki Bella may be turning heel soon.
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there is talk of having Daniel Bryan feud with Cena soon. To play off the “couples in real life” angle, each would have a Bella twin on their arm.
Reportedly, WWE wants to split the Bellas up and quickly go to John Cena and Nikki Bella being the heels in the program.
As we previously reported, Brie Bella turning face is something WWE officials really wanted. Some believe that having her ringside with the biggest face in the company — Daniel Bryan — will help her push.
Drawback to John Cena and Nikki Bella Turning Heel?
While this is strictly a rumor at this point, it’s always possible. The primary drawback to something like this actually happening is simple: John Cena. Cena turning heel would reduce his merchandise sales and box office numbers considerably.
Pulling the trigger on a heel turn for Nikki Bella is one thing, but grouping John Cena into the mix might be a bit of a stretch at this point.