- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 53 (April 24, 2014)Posted 15 hours ago
- Jim Ross Praises Bad News Barrett, Talks Alexander Rusev and Foreign WrestlersPosted 1 day ago
- Update on Whether WWE Can Logistically Have a War Games MatchPosted 1 day ago
- Major Update on Dixie Carter and TNA’s FuturePosted 1 day ago
- *Spoilers* “WWE Smackdown” April 25Posted 2 days ago
- Jonathan Coachman Talks WWE Career and a Vince McMahon PrankPosted 2 days ago
- AJ Lee Reportedly Scheduled for May ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Current WWE “Extreme Rules” Match Card!Posted 3 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 49 (April 19, 2014)Posted 6 days ago
- Coulson’s Corner: Young and the RecklessPosted 6 days ago
John Cena and Nikki Bella May Turn Heel Soon
- Updated: October 24, 2013
John Cena and Nikki Bella may be turning heel soon.
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there is talk of having Daniel Bryan feud with Cena soon. To play off the “couples in real life” angle, each would have a Bella twin on their arm.
Reportedly, WWE wants to split the Bellas up and quickly go to John Cena and Nikki Bella being the heels in the program.
As we previously reported, Brie Bella turning face is something WWE officials really wanted. Some believe that having her ringside with the biggest face in the company — Daniel Bryan — will help her push.
Drawback to John Cena and Nikki Bella Turning Heel?
While this is strictly a rumor at this point, it’s always possible. The primary drawback to something like this actually happening is simple: John Cena. Cena turning heel would reduce his merchandise sales and box office numbers considerably.
Pulling the trigger on a heel turn for Nikki Bella is one thing, but grouping John Cena into the mix might be a bit of a stretch at this point.