- Sami Zayn Discusses “WWE 2K15,” Being Part of the Game, Being on the RoadPosted 20 hours ago
- Mick Foley Posts His Thoughts on a CM Punk WWE ReturnPosted 20 hours ago
- Big E Talks His Favorite Music, His Favorite TV Shows, iPod ClassicPosted 21 hours ago
- Seth Rollins Discusses Money in the Bank Briefcase, the “Curb Stomp,” Growing UpPosted 21 hours ago
- Photo: Kevin Nash on Set of “Magic Mike XXL”Posted 21 hours ago
- Jim Ross Talks Cena and Ambrose, PG Product, New Japan Pro WrestlingPosted 22 hours ago
- Finn Bálor Reveals Origins of His New NamePosted 6 days ago
- Robbie E. Discusses “The Amazing Race,” TNA, His Favorite MomentsPosted 6 days ago
- TNA Wrestlers Now Taking Independent DatesPosted 6 days ago
- Update on Homicide’s TNA StatusPosted 6 days ago
John Cena and Nikki Bella May Turn Heel Soon
- Updated: October 24, 2013
John Cena and Nikki Bella may be turning heel soon.
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there is talk of having Daniel Bryan feud with Cena soon. To play off the “couples in real life” angle, each would have a Bella twin on their arm.
Reportedly, WWE wants to split the Bellas up and quickly go to John Cena and Nikki Bella being the heels in the program.
As we previously reported, Brie Bella turning face is something WWE officials really wanted. Some believe that having her ringside with the biggest face in the company — Daniel Bryan — will help her push.
Drawback to John Cena and Nikki Bella Turning Heel?
While this is strictly a rumor at this point, it’s always possible. The primary drawback to something like this actually happening is simple: John Cena. Cena turning heel would reduce his merchandise sales and box office numbers considerably.
Pulling the trigger on a heel turn for Nikki Bella is one thing, but grouping John Cena into the mix might be a bit of a stretch at this point.