- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 49 (April 19, 2014)Posted 2 days ago
- Christopher Daniels and Kazarian Expected to Leave TNAPosted 2 days ago
- Major Update on Vince Russo’s TNA StatusPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Blacklists Nancy Grace From Talking to TalentPosted 2 days ago
- Ted DiBiase Jr. on Favorite WWE Matches, Travel Schedule, Daniel BryanPosted 2 days ago
- More WWE Documents Leak, Including A “To-Do List”Posted 4 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 46 (April 16, 2014)Posted 4 days ago
- Reason for WWE Holding Intercontinental Championship TournamentPosted 4 days ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Discusses The Ultimate Warrior, Dead WrestlersPosted 4 days ago
- Wife of The Ultimate Warrior Releases Statement on His DeathPosted 4 days ago
John Cena and Nikki Bella May Turn Heel Soon
- Updated: October 24, 2013
John Cena and Nikki Bella may be turning heel soon.
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there is talk of having Daniel Bryan feud with Cena soon. To play off the “couples in real life” angle, each would have a Bella twin on their arm.
Reportedly, WWE wants to split the Bellas up and quickly go to John Cena and Nikki Bella being the heels in the program.
As we previously reported, Brie Bella turning face is something WWE officials really wanted. Some believe that having her ringside with the biggest face in the company — Daniel Bryan — will help her push.
Drawback to John Cena and Nikki Bella Turning Heel?
While this is strictly a rumor at this point, it’s always possible. The primary drawback to something like this actually happening is simple: John Cena. Cena turning heel would reduce his merchandise sales and box office numbers considerably.
Pulling the trigger on a heel turn for Nikki Bella is one thing, but grouping John Cena into the mix might be a bit of a stretch at this point.