- WWE Posts Inside Look at Tryouts at the WWE Performance CenterPosted 2 days ago
- Update on TNA’s Next Television DealPosted 2 days ago
- Rumors of Next Round of WWE Talent ReleasesPosted 2 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Color Commentators, Relationship With Vince McMahon, Cena Heel TurnPosted 2 days ago
- *COMPLETE SPOILERS* for Oct. 31 Halloween Edition of “Smackdown”Posted 3 days ago
- CM Punk Appears at “The Walking Dead” Escape!Posted 4 days ago
- “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Says Cesaro Deserves a PushPosted 4 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Rusev’s Character, Billy Jack Haynes’ Lawsuit, TNA and ROHPosted 4 days ago
- Details on Billy Jack Haynes Lawsuit Against WWEPosted 4 days ago
- Randy Orton to Star in “The Condemned 2: Desert Prey”Posted 4 days ago
John Cena and Nikki Bella May Turn Heel Soon
- Updated: October 24, 2013
John Cena and Nikki Bella may be turning heel soon.
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there is talk of having Daniel Bryan feud with Cena soon. To play off the “couples in real life” angle, each would have a Bella twin on their arm.
Reportedly, WWE wants to split the Bellas up and quickly go to John Cena and Nikki Bella being the heels in the program.
As we previously reported, Brie Bella turning face is something WWE officials really wanted. Some believe that having her ringside with the biggest face in the company — Daniel Bryan — will help her push.
Drawback to John Cena and Nikki Bella Turning Heel?
While this is strictly a rumor at this point, it’s always possible. The primary drawback to something like this actually happening is simple: John Cena. Cena turning heel would reduce his merchandise sales and box office numbers considerably.
Pulling the trigger on a heel turn for Nikki Bella is one thing, but grouping John Cena into the mix might be a bit of a stretch at this point.