- Jim Ross Talks Goldust and Stardust’s Heel Turn, Bella Twins, Rusev and Jack SwaggerPosted 1 day ago
- Backstage Details on ODB’s TNA DeparturePosted 1 day ago
- Fergal Devitt Discusses His Experience in NXTPosted 1 day ago
- NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte May Be Called Up, Paired With Ric FlairPosted 1 day ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Awake, CommunicatingPosted 1 day ago
- WWE’s “Friday Night Smackdown” Likely Moving to Thursday NightsPosted 6 days ago
- Bully Ray Reportedly Leaving TNAPosted 2 weeks ago
- John Cena Reveals First “WWE 2K15″ ImagePosted 4 weeks ago
- WWE Releases Ricardo RodriguezPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 1 month ago
John Cena and Nikki Bella May Turn Heel Soon
- Updated: October 24, 2013
John Cena and Nikki Bella may be turning heel soon.
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there is talk of having Daniel Bryan feud with Cena soon. To play off the “couples in real life” angle, each would have a Bella twin on their arm.
Reportedly, WWE wants to split the Bellas up and quickly go to John Cena and Nikki Bella being the heels in the program.
As we previously reported, Brie Bella turning face is something WWE officials really wanted. Some believe that having her ringside with the biggest face in the company — Daniel Bryan — will help her push.
Drawback to John Cena and Nikki Bella Turning Heel?
While this is strictly a rumor at this point, it’s always possible. The primary drawback to something like this actually happening is simple: John Cena. Cena turning heel would reduce his merchandise sales and box office numbers considerably.
Pulling the trigger on a heel turn for Nikki Bella is one thing, but grouping John Cena into the mix might be a bit of a stretch at this point.