- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 1 day ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 1 day ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 1 day ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 1 day ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 1 day ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 1 day ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 2 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 3 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 3 days ago
John Cena and Nikki Bella May Turn Heel Soon
- Updated: October 24, 2013
John Cena and Nikki Bella may be turning heel soon.
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there is talk of having Daniel Bryan feud with Cena soon. To play off the “couples in real life” angle, each would have a Bella twin on their arm.
Reportedly, WWE wants to split the Bellas up and quickly go to John Cena and Nikki Bella being the heels in the program.
As we previously reported, Brie Bella turning face is something WWE officials really wanted. Some believe that having her ringside with the biggest face in the company — Daniel Bryan — will help her push.
Drawback to John Cena and Nikki Bella Turning Heel?
While this is strictly a rumor at this point, it’s always possible. The primary drawback to something like this actually happening is simple: John Cena. Cena turning heel would reduce his merchandise sales and box office numbers considerably.
Pulling the trigger on a heel turn for Nikki Bella is one thing, but grouping John Cena into the mix might be a bit of a stretch at this point.