- WWE Posts Inside Look at Tryouts at the WWE Performance CenterPosted 2 days ago
- Update on TNA’s Next Television DealPosted 2 days ago
- Rumors of Next Round of WWE Talent ReleasesPosted 2 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Color Commentators, Relationship With Vince McMahon, Cena Heel TurnPosted 2 days ago
- *COMPLETE SPOILERS* for Oct. 31 Halloween Edition of “Smackdown”Posted 3 days ago
- CM Punk Appears at “The Walking Dead” Escape!Posted 4 days ago
- “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Says Cesaro Deserves a PushPosted 4 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Rusev’s Character, Billy Jack Haynes’ Lawsuit, TNA and ROHPosted 4 days ago
- Details on Billy Jack Haynes Lawsuit Against WWEPosted 4 days ago
- Randy Orton to Star in “The Condemned 2: Desert Prey”Posted 4 days ago
Jim Ross Criticizes the RAW Broadcast Team
- Updated: October 3, 2013
There is a new blog posting on JRsBarBQ.com where WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross criticizes the RAW broadcast team. The Monday Night Raw color commentary crew, which consists of Michael Cole, Jerry “The King” Lawler, and JBL, was said to create “disconnect” for Ross as he watches the program.
When talking about the work these three men do on Monday nights, Ross said,
“I have great admiration for the RAW announce team, they are all men that I respect and consider to be friends… However, when these men are encouraged to talk about matters that are unrelated to any significant to what I’m seeing on the screen it becomes a disconnect for me. If I am watching the TV and my eyes are processing what I am seeing but audibly I am hearing another story then which source of info do I process and retain?
I know times have changed since my ‘heyday’ but I feel, rightly or wrongly, that some fundamental matters don’t change. When the video and the audio combine to create that memorable ‘tag team,’ then a sports entertainment/pro wrestling broadcast creates ‘moments’ and lasting memories. Actually that goes for any entity including NFL and UFC.”