- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 3 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 3 days ago
- John Cena and Randy Orton Reportedly Will Close “Hell in a Cell”Posted 3 days ago
- WWE Set to Feature “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Prominently in 2015Posted 4 days ago
- WWE Reportedly Interested in a Dudley Boyz ReturnPosted 4 days ago
- Ricardo Rodriguez Blasts Triple H, Says “Nobody” Has Fun in WWEPosted 5 days ago
- Kevin Steen Discusses WWE Performance Center, Sami Zayn, Daniel BryanPosted 5 days ago
- Justin Roberts Issues Statement on WWE ReleasePosted 5 days ago
- Mick Foley Talks Rusev’s Performance on “RAW,” Bullying, Jack SwaggerPosted 6 days ago
- Brad Maddox Makes WWE Return on WWE AppPosted 6 days ago
Jim Ross Criticizes the RAW Broadcast Team
- Updated: October 3, 2013
There is a new blog posting on JRsBarBQ.com where WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross criticizes the RAW broadcast team. The Monday Night Raw color commentary crew, which consists of Michael Cole, Jerry “The King” Lawler, and JBL, was said to create “disconnect” for Ross as he watches the program.
When talking about the work these three men do on Monday nights, Ross said,
“I have great admiration for the RAW announce team, they are all men that I respect and consider to be friends… However, when these men are encouraged to talk about matters that are unrelated to any significant to what I’m seeing on the screen it becomes a disconnect for me. If I am watching the TV and my eyes are processing what I am seeing but audibly I am hearing another story then which source of info do I process and retain?
I know times have changed since my ‘heyday’ but I feel, rightly or wrongly, that some fundamental matters don’t change. When the video and the audio combine to create that memorable ‘tag team,’ then a sports entertainment/pro wrestling broadcast creates ‘moments’ and lasting memories. Actually that goes for any entity including NFL and UFC.”