- The Commentary: YES! The Story of the Big WrestleMania XXX PayoffPosted 55 mins ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 14 (March 8, 2014)Posted 4 days ago
- Daniel Bryan Comments on CM Punk’s AbsencePosted 4 days ago
- View From The Top Rope: Hijacked.Posted 6 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 12 (March 6, 2014)Posted 6 days ago
- Update on CM Punk’s Future in Professional WrestlingPosted 6 days ago
- *Spoilers* March 7 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 7 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 11 (March 5, 2014)Posted 7 days ago
- The Besong Beat: Don’t Blame CM Punk; Blame YourselfPosted 7 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 10 (March 4, 2014)Posted 1 week ago
Jim Ross Comments on If the WWE Should Turn John Cena Heel
- Updated: December 12, 2013
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross updated the “Q&A” section of his official website, JRsBarBQ.com on Thursday morning. One of the answers he gave was in reply to a fan asking Ross what he thought about John Cena’s tease at a heel turn with the Authority during the latest episode of “Monday Night Raw,” and if Ross were the booker, would he make Cena a heel finally.
Ross says this in regards to Cena and a heel turn,
“I would not make Cena a wrestling villain.”
Ross has addressed this subject via Twitter or JRsBarBQ.com many times over, whenever the WWE teases that the upcoming event or match may actually be the moment that Cena will turn heel. They have yet to turn Cena into a villain in the last eight years, and Ross always tells his fans that if it were up to him, he would not turn Cena either, possibly ever.