- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 2 days ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 2 days ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 2 days ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 2 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 3 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 3 days ago
Jeff Hardy Bringing Willow the Wisp Gimmick to TNA Wrestling
- Updated: February 14, 2014
As first revealed first on the 2/13 edition of TNA IMPACT Wrestling, it appears that Jeff Hardy will be returning to the company under a gimmick he used before his days with World Wrestling Entertainment.
Willow the Wisp was a character Jeff portrayed on the independent circuit as a member of OMEGA (Organization of Modern Extreme Wrestling Arts), a promotion his brother Matt Hardy operated.
Here’s a look at the debut promo for the character from Thursday’s show.
Whether it be as Willow the Wisp or not, Jeff Hardy will be making his return to PPV at TNA Lockdown on March 9.