- Finn Bálor Reveals Origins of His New NamePosted 4 days ago
- Robbie E. Discusses “The Amazing Race,” TNA, His Favorite MomentsPosted 4 days ago
- TNA Wrestlers Now Taking Independent DatesPosted 4 days ago
- Update on Homicide’s TNA StatusPosted 4 days ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Says Brain Mass Was BenignPosted 4 days ago
- “Hardcore” Holly Discusses Growing Up With Wrestling, “Tough Enough,” His BookPosted 6 days ago
- “New Nation” Stable Works “Friday Night Smackdown”Posted 6 days ago
- The Wolves Pulled From “Bound For Glory”Posted 6 days ago
- “Monday Night Raw” Scores Lowest Rating of 2014 to DatePosted 6 days ago
- Josh Mathews Comments on Lack of Competition in WWEPosted 6 days ago
Hulk Hogan May Team with John Cena and Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania
- Updated: January 4, 2014
As we previously reported, Hulk Hogan may go up against “Rowdy” Roddy Piper at WrestleMania XXX. F4WOnline is now reporting that another idea being thrown around for Hogan is him teaming with John Cena and Daniel Bryan for the pay-per-view in order to take on The Wyatt Family.
However, there is a feeling among WWE that Hogan would not be able to pass the physical needed to compete in the match. Although, it’s possible that WWE’s doctors would let him go out for the match anyway as long as he would do very limited physical work.
As of now, there has been no deal made official between WWE and Hogan. However, there is a lot of speculation along with rumors going around that WWE is confident in striking a deal with the legend.