- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 2 days ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 2 days ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 2 days ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 3 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 4 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 4 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 4 days ago
Hulk Hogan May Team with John Cena and Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania
- Updated: January 4, 2014
As we previously reported, Hulk Hogan may go up against “Rowdy” Roddy Piper at WrestleMania XXX. F4WOnline is now reporting that another idea being thrown around for Hogan is him teaming with John Cena and Daniel Bryan for the pay-per-view in order to take on The Wyatt Family.
However, there is a feeling among WWE that Hogan would not be able to pass the physical needed to compete in the match. Although, it’s possible that WWE’s doctors would let him go out for the match anyway as long as he would do very limited physical work.
As of now, there has been no deal made official between WWE and Hogan. However, there is a lot of speculation along with rumors going around that WWE is confident in striking a deal with the legend.