- Major NXT Stars Discuss Being in WWEPosted 16 hours ago
- Shark Boy Backstage at “Impact Wrestling” TapingsPosted 17 hours ago
- Update on Negotiations Between Germany’s Tim Wiese and WWEPosted 17 hours ago
- Lance Russell May Introduce Jerry “The King” Lawler Before “Raw”Posted 17 hours ago
- Dr. Tom Prichard Talks Roman Reigns, His Students, NXT TalentPosted 1 day ago
- Bad News Barrett Talks WWE Fans, “WWE 2K15,” Being WWE World Heavyweight ChampionPosted 1 day ago
- The Miz Talks Damien Mizdow, Intercontinental Championship, Promo VideoPosted 1 day ago
- Update on On-Screen “Sexual Tension” Between Paige and AJ LeePosted 1 day ago
- Major TNA “Impact Wrestling” *Spoilers*: Debut and Title ChangePosted 2 days ago
- Evan Bourne Talks Chris Jericho, How He Got Released, Independent Circuit, PoliticsPosted 2 days ago
Hulk Hogan May Team with John Cena and Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania
- Updated: January 4, 2014
As we previously reported, Hulk Hogan may go up against “Rowdy” Roddy Piper at WrestleMania XXX. F4WOnline is now reporting that another idea being thrown around for Hogan is him teaming with John Cena and Daniel Bryan for the pay-per-view in order to take on The Wyatt Family.
However, there is a feeling among WWE that Hogan would not be able to pass the physical needed to compete in the match. Although, it’s possible that WWE’s doctors would let him go out for the match anyway as long as he would do very limited physical work.
As of now, there has been no deal made official between WWE and Hogan. However, there is a lot of speculation along with rumors going around that WWE is confident in striking a deal with the legend.