- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 5 days ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 4 weeks ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 93 (June 21, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- TNA Likely Switching to Six-Sided RingPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 88 (June 14, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
Hulk Hogan May Team with John Cena and Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania
- Updated: January 4, 2014
As we previously reported, Hulk Hogan may go up against “Rowdy” Roddy Piper at WrestleMania XXX. F4WOnline is now reporting that another idea being thrown around for Hogan is him teaming with John Cena and Daniel Bryan for the pay-per-view in order to take on The Wyatt Family.
However, there is a feeling among WWE that Hogan would not be able to pass the physical needed to compete in the match. Although, it’s possible that WWE’s doctors would let him go out for the match anyway as long as he would do very limited physical work.
As of now, there has been no deal made official between WWE and Hogan. However, there is a lot of speculation along with rumors going around that WWE is confident in striking a deal with the legend.