- View From The Top Rope: Hijacked.Posted 1 day ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 12 (March 6, 2014)Posted 1 day ago
- Update on CM Punk’s Future in Professional WrestlingPosted 2 days ago
- *Spoilers* March 7 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 2 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 11 (March 5, 2014)Posted 2 days ago
- The Besong Beat: Don’t Blame CM Punk; Blame YourselfPosted 2 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 10 (March 4, 2014)Posted 3 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 09 (March 3, 2014)Posted 4 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 08 (March 1, 2014)Posted 6 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 6 (February 27, 2014)Posted 1 week ago
Hulk Hogan is Backstage for Jan. 7 “Smackdown” Tapings
- Updated: January 7, 2014
A reliable source of ours from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pa., which is home to the “WWE Main Event” and “WWE Smackdown” tapings for Jan. 7 has informed us that Hulk Hogan is backstage for the event.
As we previously reported, there have been rumblings of potential WrestleMania plans for Hogan due to the increasing confidence in the WWE signing him. Some plans that have been discussed include Hogan teaming with John Cena and Daniel Bryan along with another idea that has Hogan going up against “Rowdy” Roddy Piper.
It is very unlikely that Hogan will be appearing for the “WWE Smackdown” tapings as WWE may prefer to announce his return ahead of time as they have done for superstars like Batista and The Undertaker in the past. A more plausible reason for Hogan being backstage is that he may be meeting with WWE officials in order to hammer out a contract in time for WrestleMania season.