- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 11 hours ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 23 hours ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 23 hours ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Provides an Update on His HealthPosted 24 hours ago
- WWE Updates Talent Wellness Policy, Adds Domestic Violence SectionPosted 24 hours ago
- Backstage News Behind Rusev Segment From “Monday Night Raw”Posted 1 day ago
- Update on Mick Foley’s Surprise WWE Return on “RAW”Posted 1 day ago
- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 5 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 5 days ago
- John Cena and Randy Orton Reportedly Will Close “Hell in a Cell”Posted 5 days ago
What Happened When RAW Went Off the Air
- Updated: October 7, 2013
Wrestling Rumors’ own Alex Besong was in attendance during Monday night’s edition of RAW in Pittsburgh, PA and has sent us a report regarding what happened when RAW went off the air.
Once Triple H checked on by Stephanie McMahon and The Shield, he was helped onto his feet and helped out of the ring by WWE trainers. Randy Orton then came back to the ring to set up the dark main event, Orton vs. Daniel Bryan.
Bryan gets the “YES lock” on Orton, and the Shield make the save. Out comes Goldust, Kofi Kingston, and Cody Rhodes to even the odds. Bryan picks up the victory after landing the running knee to Orton. He then sent the audience home to a chorus of “YES!” chants to end the night.