- TNA and AJ Styles Likely Parting Ways Over MoneyPosted 2 days ago
- Antonio Cesaro May Be Turning Face SoonPosted 2 days ago
- *SPOILERS* WWE Smackdown 12/13Posted 2 days ago
- Report: WrestleMania 32 Will Be Held at AT&T StadiumPosted 4 days ago
- Santa Clara to Host WrestleMania 31Posted 6 days ago
- Rumors of CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio Retirement TalkPosted 7 days ago
- *Spoiler* Huge TNA Star Returns at Latest Impact TapingsPosted 1 week ago
- RAW Viewership Drops to Significantly Low NumbersPosted 1 week ago
- CM Punk Reportedly Dealing With Injuries AgainPosted 1 week ago
- Triple H and CM Punk May Have a WrestleMania XXX MatchPosted 1 week ago
What Happened When RAW Went Off the Air
- Updated: October 7, 2013
Wrestling Rumors’ own Alex Besong was in attendance during Monday night’s edition of RAW in Pittsburgh, PA and has sent us a report regarding what happened when RAW went off the air.
Once Triple H checked on by Stephanie McMahon and The Shield, he was helped onto his feet and helped out of the ring by WWE trainers. Randy Orton then came back to the ring to set up the dark main event, Orton vs. Daniel Bryan.
Bryan gets the “YES lock” on Orton, and the Shield make the save. Out comes Goldust, Kofi Kingston, and Cody Rhodes to even the odds. Bryan picks up the victory after landing the running knee to Orton. He then sent the audience home to a chorus of “YES!” chants to end the night.
Latest posts by Doug McDonald (see all)
- Jim Ross Comments on If the WWE Should Turn John Cena Heel - December 12, 2013
- Stephanie McMahon’s New Role in the WWE - December 12, 2013
- Update on the Possible Sale of TNA Wrestling - December 12, 2013