- Jim Ross Talks Goldust and Stardust’s Heel Turn, Bella Twins, Rusev and Jack SwaggerPosted 4 days ago
- Backstage Details on ODB’s TNA DeparturePosted 4 days ago
- Fergal Devitt Discusses His Experience in NXTPosted 4 days ago
- NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte May Be Called Up, Paired With Ric FlairPosted 4 days ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Awake, CommunicatingPosted 4 days ago
- WWE’s “Friday Night Smackdown” Likely Moving to Thursday NightsPosted 1 week ago
- Bully Ray Reportedly Leaving TNAPosted 2 weeks ago
- John Cena Reveals First “WWE 2K15″ ImagePosted 4 weeks ago
- WWE Releases Ricardo RodriguezPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 1 month ago
What Happened When RAW Went Off the Air
- Updated: October 7, 2013
Wrestling Rumors’ own Alex Besong was in attendance during Monday night’s edition of RAW in Pittsburgh, PA and has sent us a report regarding what happened when RAW went off the air.
Once Triple H checked on by Stephanie McMahon and The Shield, he was helped onto his feet and helped out of the ring by WWE trainers. Randy Orton then came back to the ring to set up the dark main event, Orton vs. Daniel Bryan.
Bryan gets the “YES lock” on Orton, and the Shield make the save. Out comes Goldust, Kofi Kingston, and Cody Rhodes to even the odds. Bryan picks up the victory after landing the running knee to Orton. He then sent the audience home to a chorus of “YES!” chants to end the night.