- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 2 days ago
- Breaking: TNA’s “Impact Wrestling” Cancelled by SpikePosted 3 days ago
- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 1 week ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 1 month ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 93 (June 21, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
What Happened When RAW Went Off the Air
- Updated: October 7, 2013
Wrestling Rumors’ own Alex Besong was in attendance during Monday night’s edition of RAW in Pittsburgh, PA and has sent us a report regarding what happened when RAW went off the air.
Once Triple H checked on by Stephanie McMahon and The Shield, he was helped onto his feet and helped out of the ring by WWE trainers. Randy Orton then came back to the ring to set up the dark main event, Orton vs. Daniel Bryan.
Bryan gets the “YES lock” on Orton, and the Shield make the save. Out comes Goldust, Kofi Kingston, and Cody Rhodes to even the odds. Bryan picks up the victory after landing the running knee to Orton. He then sent the audience home to a chorus of “YES!” chants to end the night.