- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 14 (March 8, 2014)Posted 1 day ago
- Daniel Bryan Comments on CM Punk’s AbsencePosted 2 days ago
- View From The Top Rope: Hijacked.Posted 3 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 12 (March 6, 2014)Posted 3 days ago
- Update on CM Punk’s Future in Professional WrestlingPosted 4 days ago
- *Spoilers* March 7 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 4 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 11 (March 5, 2014)Posted 4 days ago
- The Besong Beat: Don’t Blame CM Punk; Blame YourselfPosted 5 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 10 (March 4, 2014)Posted 5 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 09 (March 3, 2014)Posted 6 days ago
What Happened When RAW Went Off the Air
- Updated: October 7, 2013
Wrestling Rumors’ own Alex Besong was in attendance during Monday night’s edition of RAW in Pittsburgh, PA and has sent us a report regarding what happened when RAW went off the air.
Once Triple H checked on by Stephanie McMahon and The Shield, he was helped onto his feet and helped out of the ring by WWE trainers. Randy Orton then came back to the ring to set up the dark main event, Orton vs. Daniel Bryan.
Bryan gets the “YES lock” on Orton, and the Shield make the save. Out comes Goldust, Kofi Kingston, and Cody Rhodes to even the odds. Bryan picks up the victory after landing the running knee to Orton. He then sent the audience home to a chorus of “YES!” chants to end the night.