- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 2 days ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 2 days ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 2 days ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 3 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 4 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 4 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 4 days ago
What Happened When RAW Went Off the Air
- Updated: October 7, 2013
Wrestling Rumors’ own Alex Besong was in attendance during Monday night’s edition of RAW in Pittsburgh, PA and has sent us a report regarding what happened when RAW went off the air.
Once Triple H checked on by Stephanie McMahon and The Shield, he was helped onto his feet and helped out of the ring by WWE trainers. Randy Orton then came back to the ring to set up the dark main event, Orton vs. Daniel Bryan.
Bryan gets the “YES lock” on Orton, and the Shield make the save. Out comes Goldust, Kofi Kingston, and Cody Rhodes to even the odds. Bryan picks up the victory after landing the running knee to Orton. He then sent the audience home to a chorus of “YES!” chants to end the night.