- Major NXT Stars Discuss Being in WWEPosted 2 days ago
- Shark Boy Backstage at “Impact Wrestling” TapingsPosted 2 days ago
- Update on Negotiations Between Germany’s Tim Wiese and WWEPosted 2 days ago
- Lance Russell May Introduce Jerry “The King” Lawler Before “Raw”Posted 2 days ago
- Dr. Tom Prichard Talks Roman Reigns, His Students, NXT TalentPosted 3 days ago
- Bad News Barrett Talks WWE Fans, “WWE 2K15,” Being WWE World Heavyweight ChampionPosted 3 days ago
- The Miz Talks Damien Mizdow, Intercontinental Championship, Promo VideoPosted 3 days ago
- Update on On-Screen “Sexual Tension” Between Paige and AJ LeePosted 3 days ago
- Major TNA “Impact Wrestling” *Spoilers*: Debut and Title ChangePosted 3 days ago
- Evan Bourne Talks Chris Jericho, How He Got Released, Independent Circuit, PoliticsPosted 3 days ago
What Happened When RAW Went Off the Air
- Updated: October 7, 2013
Wrestling Rumors’ own Alex Besong was in attendance during Monday night’s edition of RAW in Pittsburgh, PA and has sent us a report regarding what happened when RAW went off the air.
Once Triple H checked on by Stephanie McMahon and The Shield, he was helped onto his feet and helped out of the ring by WWE trainers. Randy Orton then came back to the ring to set up the dark main event, Orton vs. Daniel Bryan.
Bryan gets the “YES lock” on Orton, and the Shield make the save. Out comes Goldust, Kofi Kingston, and Cody Rhodes to even the odds. Bryan picks up the victory after landing the running knee to Orton. He then sent the audience home to a chorus of “YES!” chants to end the night.