- WWE Posts Inside Look at Tryouts at the WWE Performance CenterPosted 21 hours ago
- Update on TNA’s Next Television DealPosted 21 hours ago
- Rumors of Next Round of WWE Talent ReleasesPosted 1 day ago
- Jim Ross Talks Color Commentators, Relationship With Vince McMahon, Cena Heel TurnPosted 1 day ago
- *COMPLETE SPOILERS* for Oct. 31 Halloween Edition of “Smackdown”Posted 2 days ago
- CM Punk Appears at “The Walking Dead” Escape!Posted 3 days ago
- “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Says Cesaro Deserves a PushPosted 3 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Rusev’s Character, Billy Jack Haynes’ Lawsuit, TNA and ROHPosted 3 days ago
- Details on Billy Jack Haynes Lawsuit Against WWEPosted 3 days ago
- Randy Orton to Star in “The Condemned 2: Desert Prey”Posted 3 days ago
What Happened When RAW Went Off the Air
- Updated: October 7, 2013
Wrestling Rumors’ own Alex Besong was in attendance during Monday night’s edition of RAW in Pittsburgh, PA and has sent us a report regarding what happened when RAW went off the air.
Once Triple H checked on by Stephanie McMahon and The Shield, he was helped onto his feet and helped out of the ring by WWE trainers. Randy Orton then came back to the ring to set up the dark main event, Orton vs. Daniel Bryan.
Bryan gets the “YES lock” on Orton, and the Shield make the save. Out comes Goldust, Kofi Kingston, and Cody Rhodes to even the odds. Bryan picks up the victory after landing the running knee to Orton. He then sent the audience home to a chorus of “YES!” chants to end the night.