- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 49 (April 19, 2014)Posted 2 days ago
- Christopher Daniels and Kazarian Expected to Leave TNAPosted 2 days ago
- Major Update on Vince Russo’s TNA StatusPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Blacklists Nancy Grace From Talking to TalentPosted 2 days ago
- Ted DiBiase Jr. on Favorite WWE Matches, Travel Schedule, Daniel BryanPosted 2 days ago
- More WWE Documents Leak, Including A “To-Do List”Posted 4 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 46 (April 16, 2014)Posted 4 days ago
- Reason for WWE Holding Intercontinental Championship TournamentPosted 4 days ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Discusses The Ultimate Warrior, Dead WrestlersPosted 4 days ago
- Wife of The Ultimate Warrior Releases Statement on His DeathPosted 4 days ago
What Happened When RAW Went Off the Air
- Updated: October 7, 2013
Wrestling Rumors’ own Alex Besong was in attendance during Monday night’s edition of RAW in Pittsburgh, PA and has sent us a report regarding what happened when RAW went off the air.
Once Triple H checked on by Stephanie McMahon and The Shield, he was helped onto his feet and helped out of the ring by WWE trainers. Randy Orton then came back to the ring to set up the dark main event, Orton vs. Daniel Bryan.
Bryan gets the “YES lock” on Orton, and the Shield make the save. Out comes Goldust, Kofi Kingston, and Cody Rhodes to even the odds. Bryan picks up the victory after landing the running knee to Orton. He then sent the audience home to a chorus of “YES!” chants to end the night.