- TNA and AJ Styles Likely Parting Ways Over MoneyPosted 1 day ago
- Antonio Cesaro May Be Turning Face SoonPosted 1 day ago
- *SPOILERS* WWE Smackdown 12/13Posted 2 days ago
- Report: WrestleMania 32 Will Be Held at AT&T StadiumPosted 4 days ago
- Santa Clara to Host WrestleMania 31Posted 5 days ago
- Rumors of CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio Retirement TalkPosted 6 days ago
- *Spoiler* Huge TNA Star Returns at Latest Impact TapingsPosted 1 week ago
- RAW Viewership Drops to Significantly Low NumbersPosted 1 week ago
- CM Punk Reportedly Dealing With Injuries AgainPosted 1 week ago
- Triple H and CM Punk May Have a WrestleMania XXX MatchPosted 1 week ago
Exclusive: Interview w/ WWE Tough Enough Star AJ Kirsch
- Updated: May 27, 2013
We talk with AJ Kirsch about WWE Tough Enough & TNA Gut Check
Wrestling Rumors’ Jon Alba and Doug McDonald got a chance to catch up with TNA Gut Check competitor and WWE Tough Enough alumnus AJ Kirsch this past weekend. Throughout the interview, the three discuss:
-What’s next now that AJ has moved on to the next round of Gut Check voting?
-What were some his thoughts about WWE Tough Enough?
-What is one thing he’d change about the wrestling business today?
-The state of hardcore wrestling
And much more! Check out AJ on Twitter!
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!
Latest posts by Jon Alba (see all)
- Much of Daniel Bryan’s Involvement in Final RAW Segment Was Unplanned - December 11, 2013
- Reason Why Santa Clara Won WrestleMania 31 Bidding - December 11, 2013
- TNA and AJ Styles Likely Parting Ways Over Money - December 11, 2013