- Major NXT Stars Discuss Being in WWEPosted 22 hours ago
- Shark Boy Backstage at “Impact Wrestling” TapingsPosted 23 hours ago
- Update on Negotiations Between Germany’s Tim Wiese and WWEPosted 23 hours ago
- Lance Russell May Introduce Jerry “The King” Lawler Before “Raw”Posted 23 hours ago
- Dr. Tom Prichard Talks Roman Reigns, His Students, NXT TalentPosted 2 days ago
- Bad News Barrett Talks WWE Fans, “WWE 2K15,” Being WWE World Heavyweight ChampionPosted 2 days ago
- The Miz Talks Damien Mizdow, Intercontinental Championship, Promo VideoPosted 2 days ago
- Update on On-Screen “Sexual Tension” Between Paige and AJ LeePosted 2 days ago
- Major TNA “Impact Wrestling” *Spoilers*: Debut and Title ChangePosted 2 days ago
- Evan Bourne Talks Chris Jericho, How He Got Released, Independent Circuit, PoliticsPosted 2 days ago
Exclusive: Interview w/ WWE Tough Enough Star AJ Kirsch
- Updated: May 27, 2013
We talk with AJ Kirsch about WWE Tough Enough & TNA Gut Check
Wrestling Rumors’ Jon Alba and Doug McDonald got a chance to catch up with TNA Gut Check competitor and WWE Tough Enough alumnus AJ Kirsch this past weekend. Throughout the interview, the three discuss:
-What’s next now that AJ has moved on to the next round of Gut Check voting?
-What were some his thoughts about WWE Tough Enough?
-What is one thing he’d change about the wrestling business today?
-The state of hardcore wrestling
And much more! Check out AJ on Twitter!
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!