- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 49 (April 19, 2014)Posted 13 hours ago
- Christopher Daniels and Kazarian Expected to Leave TNAPosted 1 day ago
- Major Update on Vince Russo’s TNA StatusPosted 1 day ago
- WWE Blacklists Nancy Grace From Talking to TalentPosted 1 day ago
- Ted DiBiase Jr. on Favorite WWE Matches, Travel Schedule, Daniel BryanPosted 1 day ago
- More WWE Documents Leak, Including A “To-Do List”Posted 3 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 46 (April 16, 2014)Posted 3 days ago
- Reason for WWE Holding Intercontinental Championship TournamentPosted 3 days ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Discusses The Ultimate Warrior, Dead WrestlersPosted 3 days ago
- Wife of The Ultimate Warrior Releases Statement on His DeathPosted 3 days ago
Exclusive: Interview w/ WWE Tough Enough Star AJ Kirsch
- Updated: May 27, 2013
We talk with AJ Kirsch about WWE Tough Enough & TNA Gut Check
Wrestling Rumors’ Jon Alba and Doug McDonald got a chance to catch up with TNA Gut Check competitor and WWE Tough Enough alumnus AJ Kirsch this past weekend. Throughout the interview, the three discuss:
-What’s next now that AJ has moved on to the next round of Gut Check voting?
-What were some his thoughts about WWE Tough Enough?
-What is one thing he’d change about the wrestling business today?
-The state of hardcore wrestling
And much more! Check out AJ on Twitter!
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!