- Finn Bálor Reveals Origins of His New NamePosted 5 days ago
- Robbie E. Discusses “The Amazing Race,” TNA, His Favorite MomentsPosted 5 days ago
- TNA Wrestlers Now Taking Independent DatesPosted 5 days ago
- Update on Homicide’s TNA StatusPosted 5 days ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Says Brain Mass Was BenignPosted 5 days ago
- “Hardcore” Holly Discusses Growing Up With Wrestling, “Tough Enough,” His BookPosted 7 days ago
- “New Nation” Stable Works “Friday Night Smackdown”Posted 7 days ago
- The Wolves Pulled From “Bound For Glory”Posted 7 days ago
- “Monday Night Raw” Scores Lowest Rating of 2014 to DatePosted 7 days ago
- Josh Mathews Comments on Lack of Competition in WWEPosted 7 days ago
Exclusive: Interview w/ WWE Tough Enough Star AJ Kirsch
- Updated: May 27, 2013
We talk with AJ Kirsch about WWE Tough Enough & TNA Gut Check
Wrestling Rumors’ Jon Alba and Doug McDonald got a chance to catch up with TNA Gut Check competitor and WWE Tough Enough alumnus AJ Kirsch this past weekend. Throughout the interview, the three discuss:
-What’s next now that AJ has moved on to the next round of Gut Check voting?
-What were some his thoughts about WWE Tough Enough?
-What is one thing he’d change about the wrestling business today?
-The state of hardcore wrestling
And much more! Check out AJ on Twitter!
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!