- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 1 day ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 1 day ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 1 day ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 1 day ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 1 day ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 1 day ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 2 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 2 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 3 days ago
Exclusive: Interview w/ WWE Tough Enough Star AJ Kirsch
- Updated: May 27, 2013
We talk with AJ Kirsch about WWE Tough Enough & TNA Gut Check
Wrestling Rumors’ Jon Alba and Doug McDonald got a chance to catch up with TNA Gut Check competitor and WWE Tough Enough alumnus AJ Kirsch this past weekend. Throughout the interview, the three discuss:
-What’s next now that AJ has moved on to the next round of Gut Check voting?
-What were some his thoughts about WWE Tough Enough?
-What is one thing he’d change about the wrestling business today?
-The state of hardcore wrestling
And much more! Check out AJ on Twitter!
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!