- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 4 hours ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 3 days ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 4 weeks ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 93 (June 21, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- TNA Likely Switching to Six-Sided RingPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 88 (June 14, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
Exclusive: Interview w/ WWE Tough Enough Star AJ Kirsch
- Updated: May 27, 2013
We talk with AJ Kirsch about WWE Tough Enough & TNA Gut Check
Wrestling Rumors’ Jon Alba and Doug McDonald got a chance to catch up with TNA Gut Check competitor and WWE Tough Enough alumnus AJ Kirsch this past weekend. Throughout the interview, the three discuss:
-What’s next now that AJ has moved on to the next round of Gut Check voting?
-What were some his thoughts about WWE Tough Enough?
-What is one thing he’d change about the wrestling business today?
-The state of hardcore wrestling
And much more! Check out AJ on Twitter!
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!