- WWE Posts Inside Look at Tryouts at the WWE Performance CenterPosted 2 days ago
- Update on TNA’s Next Television DealPosted 2 days ago
- Rumors of Next Round of WWE Talent ReleasesPosted 2 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Color Commentators, Relationship With Vince McMahon, Cena Heel TurnPosted 2 days ago
- *COMPLETE SPOILERS* for Oct. 31 Halloween Edition of “Smackdown”Posted 3 days ago
- CM Punk Appears at “The Walking Dead” Escape!Posted 4 days ago
- “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Says Cesaro Deserves a PushPosted 4 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Rusev’s Character, Billy Jack Haynes’ Lawsuit, TNA and ROHPosted 4 days ago
- Details on Billy Jack Haynes Lawsuit Against WWEPosted 4 days ago
- Randy Orton to Star in “The Condemned 2: Desert Prey”Posted 4 days ago
Daniel Bryan Could Return at 2015 “Royal Rumble”
- Updated: August 2, 2014
As we previously reported, Daniel Bryan is indeed set to undergo another surgery due to neck and shoulder issues. Interestingly enough, the news came out due to a burglar attempting to rob Daniel Bryan. Following Bryan thwarting the suspect, a press conference was held with him, his wife Brie Bella, and their dog Josie. There, the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion revealed he was set to go under the knife once again.
F4WOnline is now reporting that Daniel Bryan’s return may come at the 2015 “Royal Rumble” pay-per-view. While nothing else is noted about Bryan’s potential return, it would presumably come in the traditional Royal Rumble match at the event. In the match, many WWE stars have made their triumphant returns from injury. Upon Bryan’s return, one will have to be on the lookout for WWE making mention of Bryan thwarting the robbery, as reports note that WWE may turn it into a storyline.
Additionally, the report notes that the creative team was left in the dark in regards to Bryan needing another surgery. The creative team reportedly found about the news just like everybody else, by watching Bryan’s press conference following the attempted robbery.
While away from the ring, Daniel Bryan will be working on an autobiography. With help from WWE.com writer Craig Tello, Bryan will describe the path to his triumphant victories at WrestleMania XXX.
Fans have already speculated upon this, and I believe it would be one of the best ways to bring Bryan back. I don’t think it’s preposterous to think that Bryan will win the 2015 Royal Rumble, a match he should have at least been in last year. With the crowd still showing its support for Bryan, I could easily see him win the Royal Rumble, and once again close WrestleMania standing tall with another championship.