- Major NXT Stars Discuss Being in WWEPosted 4 days ago
- Shark Boy Backstage at “Impact Wrestling” TapingsPosted 4 days ago
- Update on Negotiations Between Germany’s Tim Wiese and WWEPosted 4 days ago
- Lance Russell May Introduce Jerry “The King” Lawler Before “Raw”Posted 4 days ago
- Dr. Tom Prichard Talks Roman Reigns, His Students, NXT TalentPosted 5 days ago
- Bad News Barrett Talks WWE Fans, “WWE 2K15,” Being WWE World Heavyweight ChampionPosted 5 days ago
- The Miz Talks Damien Mizdow, Intercontinental Championship, Promo VideoPosted 5 days ago
- Update on On-Screen “Sexual Tension” Between Paige and AJ LeePosted 5 days ago
- Major TNA “Impact Wrestling” *Spoilers*: Debut and Title ChangePosted 5 days ago
- Evan Bourne Talks Chris Jericho, How He Got Released, Independent Circuit, PoliticsPosted 5 days ago
Daniel Bryan Could Return at 2015 “Royal Rumble”
- Updated: August 2, 2014
As we previously reported, Daniel Bryan is indeed set to undergo another surgery due to neck and shoulder issues. Interestingly enough, the news came out due to a burglar attempting to rob Daniel Bryan. Following Bryan thwarting the suspect, a press conference was held with him, his wife Brie Bella, and their dog Josie. There, the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion revealed he was set to go under the knife once again.
F4WOnline is now reporting that Daniel Bryan’s return may come at the 2015 “Royal Rumble” pay-per-view. While nothing else is noted about Bryan’s potential return, it would presumably come in the traditional Royal Rumble match at the event. In the match, many WWE stars have made their triumphant returns from injury. Upon Bryan’s return, one will have to be on the lookout for WWE making mention of Bryan thwarting the robbery, as reports note that WWE may turn it into a storyline.
Additionally, the report notes that the creative team was left in the dark in regards to Bryan needing another surgery. The creative team reportedly found about the news just like everybody else, by watching Bryan’s press conference following the attempted robbery.
While away from the ring, Daniel Bryan will be working on an autobiography. With help from WWE.com writer Craig Tello, Bryan will describe the path to his triumphant victories at WrestleMania XXX.
Fans have already speculated upon this, and I believe it would be one of the best ways to bring Bryan back. I don’t think it’s preposterous to think that Bryan will win the 2015 Royal Rumble, a match he should have at least been in last year. With the crowd still showing its support for Bryan, I could easily see him win the Royal Rumble, and once again close WrestleMania standing tall with another championship.