- Video: San Francisco Giants Outfielder Hunter Pence Channels Inner Daniel BryanPosted 3 mins ago
- Sami Zayn Discusses “WWE 2K15,” Being Part of the Game, Being on the RoadPosted 21 hours ago
- Mick Foley Posts His Thoughts on a CM Punk WWE ReturnPosted 22 hours ago
- Big E Talks His Favorite Music, His Favorite TV Shows, iPod ClassicPosted 22 hours ago
- Seth Rollins Discusses Money in the Bank Briefcase, the “Curb Stomp,” Growing UpPosted 22 hours ago
- Photo: Kevin Nash on Set of “Magic Mike XXL”Posted 23 hours ago
- Jim Ross Talks Cena and Ambrose, PG Product, New Japan Pro WrestlingPosted 23 hours ago
- Finn Bálor Reveals Origins of His New NamePosted 6 days ago
- Robbie E. Discusses “The Amazing Race,” TNA, His Favorite MomentsPosted 6 days ago
- TNA Wrestlers Now Taking Independent DatesPosted 6 days ago
Daniel Bryan May Be Back into the WWE Championship Picture Soon
- Updated: November 21, 2013
Daniel Bryan may be back into the WWE Championship picture soon. As we previously reported, Bryan was removed from the WWE title hunt in order to team with CM Punk in a program designed to help push The Wyatt Family. Now, according to DailyWrestlingNews.com, the WWE is second-guessing that decision.
According to this report, the WWE now wishes they had left Bryan in the WWE title chase leading up to the Survivor Series. Other reports say this is due to initial projections for the event being lower than expected. With the expectations of the event being lower than the company had hoped, some WWE officials are blaming the low buzz around the event on Bryan being taken out of the title picture.
Apparently, there is a feeling that Bryan, even with SummerSlam numbers being lower than the company had hoped for, helped some of the recent pay-per-view events by drawing the “smarter” fans that may not have purchased them otherwise commit to actually ordering them.