- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 11 hours ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 11 hours ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Provides an Update on His HealthPosted 11 hours ago
- WWE Updates Talent Wellness Policy, Adds Domestic Violence SectionPosted 12 hours ago
- Backstage News Behind Rusev Segment From “Monday Night Raw”Posted 12 hours ago
- Update on Mick Foley’s Surprise WWE Return on “RAW”Posted 13 hours ago
- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 4 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 4 days ago
- John Cena and Randy Orton Reportedly Will Close “Hell in a Cell”Posted 4 days ago
- WWE Set to Feature “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Prominently in 2015Posted 4 days ago
Daniel Bryan May Be Back into the WWE Championship Picture Soon
- Updated: November 21, 2013
Daniel Bryan may be back into the WWE Championship picture soon. As we previously reported, Bryan was removed from the WWE title hunt in order to team with CM Punk in a program designed to help push The Wyatt Family. Now, according to DailyWrestlingNews.com, the WWE is second-guessing that decision.
According to this report, the WWE now wishes they had left Bryan in the WWE title chase leading up to the Survivor Series. Other reports say this is due to initial projections for the event being lower than expected. With the expectations of the event being lower than the company had hoped, some WWE officials are blaming the low buzz around the event on Bryan being taken out of the title picture.
Apparently, there is a feeling that Bryan, even with SummerSlam numbers being lower than the company had hoped for, helped some of the recent pay-per-view events by drawing the “smarter” fans that may not have purchased them otherwise commit to actually ordering them.