- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 22 hours ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 22 hours ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 22 hours ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 22 hours ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 23 hours ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 23 hours ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 2 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 2 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 3 days ago
Daniel Bryan May Be Back into the WWE Championship Picture Soon
- Updated: November 21, 2013
Daniel Bryan may be back into the WWE Championship picture soon. As we previously reported, Bryan was removed from the WWE title hunt in order to team with CM Punk in a program designed to help push The Wyatt Family. Now, according to DailyWrestlingNews.com, the WWE is second-guessing that decision.
According to this report, the WWE now wishes they had left Bryan in the WWE title chase leading up to the Survivor Series. Other reports say this is due to initial projections for the event being lower than expected. With the expectations of the event being lower than the company had hoped, some WWE officials are blaming the low buzz around the event on Bryan being taken out of the title picture.
Apparently, there is a feeling that Bryan, even with SummerSlam numbers being lower than the company had hoped for, helped some of the recent pay-per-view events by drawing the “smarter” fans that may not have purchased them otherwise commit to actually ordering them.