- Finn Bálor Reveals Origins of His New NamePosted 4 days ago
- Robbie E. Discusses “The Amazing Race,” TNA, His Favorite MomentsPosted 4 days ago
- TNA Wrestlers Now Taking Independent DatesPosted 4 days ago
- Update on Homicide’s TNA StatusPosted 4 days ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Says Brain Mass Was BenignPosted 4 days ago
- “Hardcore” Holly Discusses Growing Up With Wrestling, “Tough Enough,” His BookPosted 6 days ago
- “New Nation” Stable Works “Friday Night Smackdown”Posted 6 days ago
- The Wolves Pulled From “Bound For Glory”Posted 6 days ago
- “Monday Night Raw” Scores Lowest Rating of 2014 to DatePosted 6 days ago
- Josh Mathews Comments on Lack of Competition in WWEPosted 6 days ago
Daniel Bryan May Be Back into the WWE Championship Picture Soon
- Updated: November 21, 2013
Daniel Bryan may be back into the WWE Championship picture soon. As we previously reported, Bryan was removed from the WWE title hunt in order to team with CM Punk in a program designed to help push The Wyatt Family. Now, according to DailyWrestlingNews.com, the WWE is second-guessing that decision.
According to this report, the WWE now wishes they had left Bryan in the WWE title chase leading up to the Survivor Series. Other reports say this is due to initial projections for the event being lower than expected. With the expectations of the event being lower than the company had hoped, some WWE officials are blaming the low buzz around the event on Bryan being taken out of the title picture.
Apparently, there is a feeling that Bryan, even with SummerSlam numbers being lower than the company had hoped for, helped some of the recent pay-per-view events by drawing the “smarter” fans that may not have purchased them otherwise commit to actually ordering them.