- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 21 (March 17, 2014)Posted 8 hours ago
- CM Punk Breaks Silence on 3:16; It’s a Work!Posted 14 hours ago
- Roman Reigns Discusses His Road to WWE, In-Ring Psychology, WWE NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 20 (March 15, 2014)Posted 2 days ago
- Roman Reigns Reveals “Really Lame” Idea WWE Wanted For Shield DebutPosted 3 days ago
- New WrestleMania XXX Match Being Considered for The ShieldPosted 3 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 18 (March 13, 2014)Posted 4 days ago
- Update on Scott Hall’s Potential WWE Hall of Fame InductionPosted 5 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 17 (March 12, 2014)Posted 5 days ago
- *Spoilers* March 14 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 5 days ago
Contract Signing Set to Occur on 10/21 RAW
- Updated: October 19, 2013
As WWE prepares for the upcoming Hell in a Cell pay-per-view, the company made a major announcement on their Twitter account to set up their “go-home” Monday Night Raw show for the event. WWE announced that Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton will have a contract signing for their WWE Championship match at the event.
The following is WWE”s Tweet on the situation:
— WWE (@WWE) October 19, 2013
As of now, it is unclear whether the special guest referee for the match, Shawn Michaels, will attend the contract signing, but expect “The Showstopper” to appear on the RAW. We recently reported that “HBK” will likely be appearing on RAW to build-up his role in the upcoming WWE Championship match. However, everyone will have to wait and see if Michaels plays a prevalent role in the signing.
You can see the entire match line-up for WWE’s Hell in a Cell PPV here: WWE Hell in a Cell PPV card!
WWE Hell in a Cell airs on Pay-Per-View Sunday, October 27th, 2013. WrestlingRumors.net will of course have full live coverage and results of the event, and you can “live tweet” along side of us on Twitter by following us @WrestleRumors.
We will also be hosting a special “Hell in a Cell Pre-Show” via Google Hangouts, where we want YOU, the Wrestling Rumors faithful, to join us as we break down the final card match-by-match before the big show gets underway. “Wresting Rumors’ Hell in a Cell Hangout” will begin at 6:00pm ET on October 27th!