- TNA and AJ Styles Likely Parting Ways Over MoneyPosted 2 days ago
- Antonio Cesaro May Be Turning Face SoonPosted 2 days ago
- *SPOILERS* WWE Smackdown 12/13Posted 2 days ago
- Report: WrestleMania 32 Will Be Held at AT&T StadiumPosted 4 days ago
- Santa Clara to Host WrestleMania 31Posted 6 days ago
- Rumors of CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio Retirement TalkPosted 7 days ago
- *Spoiler* Huge TNA Star Returns at Latest Impact TapingsPosted 1 week ago
- RAW Viewership Drops to Significantly Low NumbersPosted 1 week ago
- CM Punk Reportedly Dealing With Injuries AgainPosted 1 week ago
- Triple H and CM Punk May Have a WrestleMania XXX MatchPosted 1 week ago
Contract Signing Set to Occur on 10/21 RAW
- Updated: October 19, 2013
As WWE prepares for the upcoming Hell in a Cell pay-per-view, the company made a major announcement on their Twitter account to set up their “go-home” Monday Night Raw show for the event. WWE announced that Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton will have a contract signing for their WWE Championship match at the event.
The following is WWE”s Tweet on the situation:
— WWE (@WWE) October 19, 2013
As of now, it is unclear whether the special guest referee for the match, Shawn Michaels, will attend the contract signing, but expect “The Showstopper” to appear on the RAW. We recently reported that “HBK” will likely be appearing on RAW to build-up his role in the upcoming WWE Championship match. However, everyone will have to wait and see if Michaels plays a prevalent role in the signing.
You can see the entire match line-up for WWE’s Hell in a Cell PPV here: WWE Hell in a Cell PPV card!
WWE Hell in a Cell airs on Pay-Per-View Sunday, October 27th, 2013. WrestlingRumors.net will of course have full live coverage and results of the event, and you can “live tweet” along side of us on Twitter by following us @WrestleRumors.
We will also be hosting a special “Hell in a Cell Pre-Show” via Google Hangouts, where we want YOU, the Wrestling Rumors faithful, to join us as we break down the final card match-by-match before the big show gets underway. “Wresting Rumors’ Hell in a Cell Hangout” will begin at 6:00pm ET on October 27th!
Latest posts by Alex Besong (see all)
- Update on Sting’s TNA Future - December 12, 2013
- Jim Ross Blogs on if Dolph Ziggler is Being Punished and More - December 12, 2013
- WWE Releases Official Statement Regarding Philadelphia and WrestleMania - December 12, 2013