- Report: WrestleMania 32 Will Be Held at AT&T StadiumPosted 2 days ago
- Santa Clara to Host WrestleMania 31Posted 3 days ago
- Rumors of CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio Retirement TalkPosted 4 days ago
- *Spoiler* Huge TNA Star Returns at Latest Impact TapingsPosted 5 days ago
- RAW Viewership Drops to Significantly Low NumbersPosted 6 days ago
- CM Punk Reportedly Dealing With Injuries AgainPosted 6 days ago
- Triple H and CM Punk May Have a WrestleMania XXX MatchPosted 6 days ago
- *COMPLETE* 12/6 WWE Smackdown *Spoilers*Posted 7 days ago
- *COMPLETE* 12/4 WWE Main Event *Spoilers*Posted 7 days ago
- Hunico May Be Appearing as Sin Cara AgainPosted 1 week ago
CM Punk May Soon Take Time Off
- Updated: October 11, 2013
Former WWE Champion CM Punk is beat up bad and will be looking to take some time off soon, reports PWInsider.com.
Punk has been having issues with his back and his knees, and has been beat up ever since returning at Payback in June. Since, Punk has been involved in several brutal matches, including a showdown with Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam.
The belief is with John Cena returning alongside the growing presence of Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton, enough star power should present in order to write him off television soon so he can rest up for WrestleMania XXX.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!
Latest posts by Jon Alba (see all)
- Report: WrestleMania 32 Will Be Held at AT&T Stadium - December 8, 2013
- Santa Clara to Host WrestleMania 31 - December 7, 2013
- Monster Factory Owner Discusses WWE Performance Center - December 6, 2013