- View From The Top Rope: Hijacked.Posted 1 day ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 12 (March 6, 2014)Posted 1 day ago
- Update on CM Punk’s Future in Professional WrestlingPosted 2 days ago
- *Spoilers* March 7 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 2 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 11 (March 5, 2014)Posted 2 days ago
- The Besong Beat: Don’t Blame CM Punk; Blame YourselfPosted 2 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 10 (March 4, 2014)Posted 3 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 09 (March 3, 2014)Posted 4 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 08 (March 1, 2014)Posted 6 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 6 (February 27, 2014)Posted 1 week ago
CM Punk May Soon Take Time Off
- Updated: October 11, 2013
Former WWE Champion CM Punk is beat up bad and will be looking to take some time off soon, reports PWInsider.com.
Punk has been having issues with his back and his knees, and has been beat up ever since returning at Payback in June. Since, Punk has been involved in several brutal matches, including a showdown with Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam.
The belief is with John Cena returning alongside the growing presence of Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton, enough star power should present in order to write him off television soon so he can rest up for WrestleMania XXX.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!