- WWE’s “Friday Night Smackdown” Likely Moving to Thursday NightsPosted 5 days ago
- Bully Ray Reportedly Leaving TNAPosted 2 weeks ago
- John Cena Reveals First “WWE 2K15″ ImagePosted 4 weeks ago
- WWE Releases Ricardo RodriguezPosted 4 weeks ago
- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 1 month ago
- Breaking: TNA’s “Impact Wrestling” Cancelled by SpikePosted 1 month ago
- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 1 month ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 1 month ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 2 months ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 2 months ago
CM Punk May Soon Take Time Off
- Updated: October 11, 2013
Former WWE Champion CM Punk is beat up bad and will be looking to take some time off soon, reports PWInsider.com.
Punk has been having issues with his back and his knees, and has been beat up ever since returning at Payback in June. Since, Punk has been involved in several brutal matches, including a showdown with Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam.
The belief is with John Cena returning alongside the growing presence of Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton, enough star power should present in order to write him off television soon so he can rest up for WrestleMania XXX.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!