- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 53 (April 24, 2014)Posted 17 hours ago
- Jim Ross Praises Bad News Barrett, Talks Alexander Rusev and Foreign WrestlersPosted 1 day ago
- Update on Whether WWE Can Logistically Have a War Games MatchPosted 1 day ago
- Major Update on Dixie Carter and TNA’s FuturePosted 1 day ago
- *Spoilers* “WWE Smackdown” April 25Posted 2 days ago
- Jonathan Coachman Talks WWE Career and a Vince McMahon PrankPosted 2 days ago
- AJ Lee Reportedly Scheduled for May ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Current WWE “Extreme Rules” Match Card!Posted 3 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 49 (April 19, 2014)Posted 6 days ago
- Coulson’s Corner: Young and the RecklessPosted 6 days ago
CM Punk May Soon Take Time Off
- Updated: October 11, 2013
Former WWE Champion CM Punk is beat up bad and will be looking to take some time off soon, reports PWInsider.com.
Punk has been having issues with his back and his knees, and has been beat up ever since returning at Payback in June. Since, Punk has been involved in several brutal matches, including a showdown with Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam.
The belief is with John Cena returning alongside the growing presence of Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton, enough star power should present in order to write him off television soon so he can rest up for WrestleMania XXX.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!