- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 4 days ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 6 days ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 1 month ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 93 (June 21, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- TNA Likely Switching to Six-Sided RingPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 88 (June 14, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
CM Punk May Soon Take Time Off
- Updated: October 11, 2013
Former WWE Champion CM Punk is beat up bad and will be looking to take some time off soon, reports PWInsider.com.
Punk has been having issues with his back and his knees, and has been beat up ever since returning at Payback in June. Since, Punk has been involved in several brutal matches, including a showdown with Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam.
The belief is with John Cena returning alongside the growing presence of Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton, enough star power should present in order to write him off television soon so he can rest up for WrestleMania XXX.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!