- WWE Posts Inside Look at Tryouts at the WWE Performance CenterPosted 1 day ago
- Update on TNA’s Next Television DealPosted 1 day ago
- Rumors of Next Round of WWE Talent ReleasesPosted 1 day ago
- Jim Ross Talks Color Commentators, Relationship With Vince McMahon, Cena Heel TurnPosted 1 day ago
- *COMPLETE SPOILERS* for Oct. 31 Halloween Edition of “Smackdown”Posted 2 days ago
- CM Punk Appears at “The Walking Dead” Escape!Posted 3 days ago
- “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Says Cesaro Deserves a PushPosted 3 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Rusev’s Character, Billy Jack Haynes’ Lawsuit, TNA and ROHPosted 3 days ago
- Details on Billy Jack Haynes Lawsuit Against WWEPosted 3 days ago
- Randy Orton to Star in “The Condemned 2: Desert Prey”Posted 3 days ago
CM Punk May Soon Take Time Off
- Updated: October 11, 2013
Former WWE Champion CM Punk is beat up bad and will be looking to take some time off soon, reports PWInsider.com.
Punk has been having issues with his back and his knees, and has been beat up ever since returning at Payback in June. Since, Punk has been involved in several brutal matches, including a showdown with Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam.
The belief is with John Cena returning alongside the growing presence of Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton, enough star power should present in order to write him off television soon so he can rest up for WrestleMania XXX.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!