- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 18 (March 13, 2014)Posted 1 day ago
- Update on Scott Hall’s Potential WWE Hall of Fame InductionPosted 2 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 17 (March 12, 2014)Posted 2 days ago
- *Spoilers* March 14 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 2 days ago
- The Commentary: YES! The Story of the Big WrestleMania XXX PayoffPosted 2 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 14 (March 8, 2014)Posted 6 days ago
- Daniel Bryan Comments on CM Punk’s AbsencePosted 7 days ago
- View From The Top Rope: Hijacked.Posted 1 week ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 12 (March 6, 2014)Posted 1 week ago
- Update on CM Punk’s Future in Professional WrestlingPosted 1 week ago
CM Punk May Soon Take Time Off
- Updated: October 11, 2013
Former WWE Champion CM Punk is beat up bad and will be looking to take some time off soon, reports PWInsider.com.
Punk has been having issues with his back and his knees, and has been beat up ever since returning at Payback in June. Since, Punk has been involved in several brutal matches, including a showdown with Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam.
The belief is with John Cena returning alongside the growing presence of Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton, enough star power should present in order to write him off television soon so he can rest up for WrestleMania XXX.
Follow Jon Alba on Twitter!