- MARKED OUT! …checked out… RAW 05/20/13Posted 2 days ago
- WWE Releases Derrick Bateman and Briley PiercePosted 6 days ago
- IMPACT WRESTLING! Preview 05/16/13Posted 7 days ago
- MARKED OUT! …checked out… RAW 05-13-13Posted 8 days ago
- (Audio) The Commentary: Believe in The Shield, and No MorePosted 8 days ago
- MARKED OUT! …checked out… RAW 05/06/13Posted 16 days ago
- Monday Night Raw Preview: 05-06-13Posted 17 days ago
- MARKED OUT! …checked out… RAW: 04/29/13Posted 22 days ago
- Breaking: John Cena Reportedly Injures AchillesPosted 25 days ago
- Hulk Hogan Heckled at TNA Press ConferencePosted 29 days ago
Chris Jericho Talks About WWE Return
- Updated: February 28, 2013
WWE.com has posted a new interview with “Y2J” Chris Jericho on their front page. In the video, Jericho talks about his recent WWE return and how they succeeded in keeping it a secret for the fans. He returned at the 2013 Royal Rumble and entered the match #2, which was new in itself for “surprise entrants.” Jericho has since received the best reception from the WWE fans that he’s ever had, and is loving his current run as a face. He says in the interview, that after 10 years of being heel, it’s a nice change to be able to relax and let the fans react how they want.
Jericho also comments on his WWE future, saying that he can see himself coming and going as long as he can. You can watch the entire interview here at WWE.com.
Follow Doug McDonald on Twitter