- WWE Posts Inside Look at Tryouts at the WWE Performance CenterPosted 3 days ago
- Update on TNA’s Next Television DealPosted 3 days ago
- Rumors of Next Round of WWE Talent ReleasesPosted 3 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Color Commentators, Relationship With Vince McMahon, Cena Heel TurnPosted 3 days ago
- *COMPLETE SPOILERS* for Oct. 31 Halloween Edition of “Smackdown”Posted 3 days ago
- CM Punk Appears at “The Walking Dead” Escape!Posted 5 days ago
- “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Says Cesaro Deserves a PushPosted 5 days ago
- Jim Ross Talks Rusev’s Character, Billy Jack Haynes’ Lawsuit, TNA and ROHPosted 5 days ago
- Details on Billy Jack Haynes Lawsuit Against WWEPosted 5 days ago
- Randy Orton to Star in “The Condemned 2: Desert Prey”Posted 5 days ago
The Carter Family May Sell TNA Wrestling
- Updated: October 3, 2013
The Carter family may sell TNA Wrestling. In a report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the thought is out there that the Carter’s may be looking for a buyer in the near future.
No one, not even the company itself, knows what lies ahead for TNA Wrestling. Reports claim that there is a feeling in the TNA locker room that the company will survive in some shape or form, if only because Spike TV wants to keep it around. The Carter family would more than likely sell the company before TNA went bankrupt so that they could at least get something out of it.
So for 2014, you can add, “who will own TNA?” to the list of questions concerning the company. Other questions would have to be: “Would the new owners change the look and feel of the company?”, “Who will be on the TNA roster?”, “Where will IMPACT WRESTLING (if it is still called that) be recorded?”, and “Will TNA hold house shows and live events anymore?”