- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 49 (April 19, 2014)Posted 2 days ago
- Christopher Daniels and Kazarian Expected to Leave TNAPosted 3 days ago
- Major Update on Vince Russo’s TNA StatusPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Blacklists Nancy Grace From Talking to TalentPosted 3 days ago
- Ted DiBiase Jr. on Favorite WWE Matches, Travel Schedule, Daniel BryanPosted 3 days ago
- More WWE Documents Leak, Including A “To-Do List”Posted 5 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 46 (April 16, 2014)Posted 5 days ago
- Reason for WWE Holding Intercontinental Championship TournamentPosted 5 days ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Discusses The Ultimate Warrior, Dead WrestlersPosted 5 days ago
- Wife of The Ultimate Warrior Releases Statement on His DeathPosted 5 days ago
The Carter Family May Sell TNA Wrestling
- Updated: October 3, 2013
The Carter family may sell TNA Wrestling. In a report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the thought is out there that the Carter’s may be looking for a buyer in the near future.
No one, not even the company itself, knows what lies ahead for TNA Wrestling. Reports claim that there is a feeling in the TNA locker room that the company will survive in some shape or form, if only because Spike TV wants to keep it around. The Carter family would more than likely sell the company before TNA went bankrupt so that they could at least get something out of it.
So for 2014, you can add, “who will own TNA?” to the list of questions concerning the company. Other questions would have to be: “Would the new owners change the look and feel of the company?”, “Who will be on the TNA roster?”, “Where will IMPACT WRESTLING (if it is still called that) be recorded?”, and “Will TNA hold house shows and live events anymore?”