- Dr. Tom Prichard Talks Roman Reigns, His Students, NXT TalentPosted 5 hours ago
- Bad News Barrett Talks WWE Fans, “WWE 2K15,” Being WWE World Heavyweight ChampionPosted 7 hours ago
- The Miz Talks Damien Mizdow, Intercontinental Championship, Promo VideoPosted 7 hours ago
- Update on On-Screen “Sexual Tension” Between Paige and AJ LeePosted 7 hours ago
- Major TNA “Impact Wrestling” *Spoilers*: Debut and Title ChangePosted 12 hours ago
- Evan Bourne Talks Chris Jericho, How He Got Released, Independent Circuit, PoliticsPosted 12 hours ago
- Sean O’Haire Reportedly Participated in WWE-Sponsored RehabPosted 5 days ago
- Update on How John Cena is Being Booked by Vince McMahonPosted 5 days ago
- Jack Swagger Talks Face Turn, Cesaro, Being a VeteranPosted 5 days ago
- Kurt Angle Discusses Chris Benoit, TNA vs. WWE, Lack of Main Event StarsPosted 5 days ago
The Carter Family May Sell TNA Wrestling
- Updated: October 3, 2013
The Carter family may sell TNA Wrestling. In a report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the thought is out there that the Carter’s may be looking for a buyer in the near future.
No one, not even the company itself, knows what lies ahead for TNA Wrestling. Reports claim that there is a feeling in the TNA locker room that the company will survive in some shape or form, if only because Spike TV wants to keep it around. The Carter family would more than likely sell the company before TNA went bankrupt so that they could at least get something out of it.
So for 2014, you can add, “who will own TNA?” to the list of questions concerning the company. Other questions would have to be: “Would the new owners change the look and feel of the company?”, “Who will be on the TNA roster?”, “Where will IMPACT WRESTLING (if it is still called that) be recorded?”, and “Will TNA hold house shows and live events anymore?”