- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 5 hours ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 20 hours ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 1 day ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 1 day ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Provides an Update on His HealthPosted 1 day ago
- WWE Updates Talent Wellness Policy, Adds Domestic Violence SectionPosted 1 day ago
- Backstage News Behind Rusev Segment From “Monday Night Raw”Posted 1 day ago
- Update on Mick Foley’s Surprise WWE Return on “RAW”Posted 1 day ago
- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 5 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 5 days ago
The Carter Family May Sell TNA Wrestling
- Updated: October 3, 2013
The Carter family may sell TNA Wrestling. In a report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the thought is out there that the Carter’s may be looking for a buyer in the near future.
No one, not even the company itself, knows what lies ahead for TNA Wrestling. Reports claim that there is a feeling in the TNA locker room that the company will survive in some shape or form, if only because Spike TV wants to keep it around. The Carter family would more than likely sell the company before TNA went bankrupt so that they could at least get something out of it.
So for 2014, you can add, “who will own TNA?” to the list of questions concerning the company. Other questions would have to be: “Would the new owners change the look and feel of the company?”, “Who will be on the TNA roster?”, “Where will IMPACT WRESTLING (if it is still called that) be recorded?”, and “Will TNA hold house shows and live events anymore?”