- Bully Ray Reportedly Leaving TNAPosted 4 days ago
- John Cena Reveals First “WWE 2K15″ ImagePosted 2 weeks ago
- WWE Releases Ricardo RodriguezPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: TNA’s “Impact Wrestling” Cancelled by SpikePosted 4 weeks ago
- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 1 month ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 1 month ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 2 months ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 2 months ago
The Carter Family May Sell TNA Wrestling
- Updated: October 3, 2013
The Carter family may sell TNA Wrestling. In a report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the thought is out there that the Carter’s may be looking for a buyer in the near future.
No one, not even the company itself, knows what lies ahead for TNA Wrestling. Reports claim that there is a feeling in the TNA locker room that the company will survive in some shape or form, if only because Spike TV wants to keep it around. The Carter family would more than likely sell the company before TNA went bankrupt so that they could at least get something out of it.
So for 2014, you can add, “who will own TNA?” to the list of questions concerning the company. Other questions would have to be: “Would the new owners change the look and feel of the company?”, “Who will be on the TNA roster?”, “Where will IMPACT WRESTLING (if it is still called that) be recorded?”, and “Will TNA hold house shows and live events anymore?”