- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 14 (March 8, 2014)Posted 3 days ago
- Daniel Bryan Comments on CM Punk’s AbsencePosted 4 days ago
- View From The Top Rope: Hijacked.Posted 5 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 12 (March 6, 2014)Posted 5 days ago
- Update on CM Punk’s Future in Professional WrestlingPosted 6 days ago
- *Spoilers* March 7 “WWE Smackdown”Posted 6 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 11 (March 5, 2014)Posted 6 days ago
- The Besong Beat: Don’t Blame CM Punk; Blame YourselfPosted 6 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 10 (March 4, 2014)Posted 1 week ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 09 (March 3, 2014)Posted 1 week ago
The Carter Family May Sell TNA Wrestling
- Updated: October 3, 2013
The Carter family may sell TNA Wrestling. In a report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the thought is out there that the Carter’s may be looking for a buyer in the near future.
No one, not even the company itself, knows what lies ahead for TNA Wrestling. Reports claim that there is a feeling in the TNA locker room that the company will survive in some shape or form, if only because Spike TV wants to keep it around. The Carter family would more than likely sell the company before TNA went bankrupt so that they could at least get something out of it.
So for 2014, you can add, “who will own TNA?” to the list of questions concerning the company. Other questions would have to be: “Would the new owners change the look and feel of the company?”, “Who will be on the TNA roster?”, “Where will IMPACT WRESTLING (if it is still called that) be recorded?”, and “Will TNA hold house shows and live events anymore?”