- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 2 days ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 2 days ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 2 days ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 3 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 3 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 4 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 4 days ago
The Carter Family May Sell TNA Wrestling
- Updated: October 3, 2013
The Carter family may sell TNA Wrestling. In a report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the thought is out there that the Carter’s may be looking for a buyer in the near future.
No one, not even the company itself, knows what lies ahead for TNA Wrestling. Reports claim that there is a feeling in the TNA locker room that the company will survive in some shape or form, if only because Spike TV wants to keep it around. The Carter family would more than likely sell the company before TNA went bankrupt so that they could at least get something out of it.
So for 2014, you can add, “who will own TNA?” to the list of questions concerning the company. Other questions would have to be: “Would the new owners change the look and feel of the company?”, “Who will be on the TNA roster?”, “Where will IMPACT WRESTLING (if it is still called that) be recorded?”, and “Will TNA hold house shows and live events anymore?”