- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 10 hours ago
- Breaking: TNA’s “Impact Wrestling” Cancelled by SpikePosted 1 day ago
- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 1 week ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 1 week ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 1 month ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 93 (June 21, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
Brock Lesnar May Face Big Show at the 2014 Royal Rumble
- Updated: December 31, 2013
Brock Lesnar may face Big Show at the 2014 Royal Rumble. The idea of a match between the big men was revealed in a recent report from F4Wonline.com, and the bout could be set in stone as early as Jan. 6.
During the Jan. 6 edition of “Monday Night Raw,” which will have an “old school” theme throughout the night, will feature both Lesnar and Big Show. Lesnar returned from his recent hiatus to World Wrestling Entertainment on Dec. 30 during an episode of “RAW.” Himself, and his representative Paul Heyman, claimed that Lesnar is now the number-one contender to Randy Orton’s WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
Big Show was not present during the Dec. 30 “Monday Night Raw” broadcast, as he was part of a group of superstars that were performing in a rare Monday night WWE Live Event in Toronto, Canada. Many believe that with both Lesnar and Show returning to WWE television on Jan. 6, the company could begin to set up a match between the two if they decide that they want the match to happen on Jan. 26 at the 2014 “Royal Rumble” pay-per-view.