- Jim Ross Talks Goldust and Stardust’s Heel Turn, Bella Twins, Rusev and Jack SwaggerPosted 4 days ago
- Backstage Details on ODB’s TNA DeparturePosted 4 days ago
- Fergal Devitt Discusses His Experience in NXTPosted 4 days ago
- NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte May Be Called Up, Paired With Ric FlairPosted 4 days ago
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts Awake, CommunicatingPosted 4 days ago
- WWE’s “Friday Night Smackdown” Likely Moving to Thursday NightsPosted 1 week ago
- Bully Ray Reportedly Leaving TNAPosted 2 weeks ago
- John Cena Reveals First “WWE 2K15″ ImagePosted 4 weeks ago
- WWE Releases Ricardo RodriguezPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestle REACTION: July 28 Edition!Posted 1 month ago
Brock Lesnar May Face Big Show at the 2014 Royal Rumble
- Updated: December 31, 2013
Brock Lesnar may face Big Show at the 2014 Royal Rumble. The idea of a match between the big men was revealed in a recent report from F4Wonline.com, and the bout could be set in stone as early as Jan. 6.
During the Jan. 6 edition of “Monday Night Raw,” which will have an “old school” theme throughout the night, will feature both Lesnar and Big Show. Lesnar returned from his recent hiatus to World Wrestling Entertainment on Dec. 30 during an episode of “RAW.” Himself, and his representative Paul Heyman, claimed that Lesnar is now the number-one contender to Randy Orton’s WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
Big Show was not present during the Dec. 30 “Monday Night Raw” broadcast, as he was part of a group of superstars that were performing in a rare Monday night WWE Live Event in Toronto, Canada. Many believe that with both Lesnar and Show returning to WWE television on Jan. 6, the company could begin to set up a match between the two if they decide that they want the match to happen on Jan. 26 at the 2014 “Royal Rumble” pay-per-view.