- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 49 (April 19, 2014)Posted 2 days ago
- Christopher Daniels and Kazarian Expected to Leave TNAPosted 3 days ago
- Major Update on Vince Russo’s TNA StatusPosted 3 days ago
- WWE Blacklists Nancy Grace From Talking to TalentPosted 3 days ago
- Ted DiBiase Jr. on Favorite WWE Matches, Travel Schedule, Daniel BryanPosted 3 days ago
- More WWE Documents Leak, Including A “To-Do List”Posted 5 days ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 46 (April 16, 2014)Posted 5 days ago
- Reason for WWE Holding Intercontinental Championship TournamentPosted 5 days ago
- “Rowdy” Roddy Piper Discusses The Ultimate Warrior, Dead WrestlersPosted 5 days ago
- Wife of The Ultimate Warrior Releases Statement on His DeathPosted 5 days ago
Brock Lesnar May Face Big Show at the 2014 Royal Rumble
- Updated: December 31, 2013
Brock Lesnar may face Big Show at the 2014 Royal Rumble. The idea of a match between the big men was revealed in a recent report from F4Wonline.com, and the bout could be set in stone as early as Jan. 6.
During the Jan. 6 edition of “Monday Night Raw,” which will have an “old school” theme throughout the night, will feature both Lesnar and Big Show. Lesnar returned from his recent hiatus to World Wrestling Entertainment on Dec. 30 during an episode of “RAW.” Himself, and his representative Paul Heyman, claimed that Lesnar is now the number-one contender to Randy Orton’s WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
Big Show was not present during the Dec. 30 “Monday Night Raw” broadcast, as he was part of a group of superstars that were performing in a rare Monday night WWE Live Event in Toronto, Canada. Many believe that with both Lesnar and Show returning to WWE television on Jan. 6, the company could begin to set up a match between the two if they decide that they want the match to happen on Jan. 26 at the 2014 “Royal Rumble” pay-per-view.