- Sami Zayn Discusses “WWE 2K15,” Being Part of the Game, Being on the RoadPosted 12 hours ago
- Mick Foley Posts His Thoughts on a CM Punk WWE ReturnPosted 12 hours ago
- Big E Talks His Favorite Music, His Favorite TV Shows, iPod ClassicPosted 13 hours ago
- Seth Rollins Discusses Money in the Bank Briefcase, the “Curb Stomp,” Growing UpPosted 13 hours ago
- Photo: Kevin Nash on Set of “Magic Mike XXL”Posted 13 hours ago
- Jim Ross Talks Cena and Ambrose, PG Product, New Japan Pro WrestlingPosted 14 hours ago
- Finn Bálor Reveals Origins of His New NamePosted 5 days ago
- Robbie E. Discusses “The Amazing Race,” TNA, His Favorite MomentsPosted 5 days ago
- TNA Wrestlers Now Taking Independent DatesPosted 5 days ago
- Update on Homicide’s TNA StatusPosted 6 days ago
Brock Lesnar May Face Big Show at the 2014 Royal Rumble
- Updated: December 31, 2013
Brock Lesnar may face Big Show at the 2014 Royal Rumble. The idea of a match between the big men was revealed in a recent report from F4Wonline.com, and the bout could be set in stone as early as Jan. 6.
During the Jan. 6 edition of “Monday Night Raw,” which will have an “old school” theme throughout the night, will feature both Lesnar and Big Show. Lesnar returned from his recent hiatus to World Wrestling Entertainment on Dec. 30 during an episode of “RAW.” Himself, and his representative Paul Heyman, claimed that Lesnar is now the number-one contender to Randy Orton’s WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
Big Show was not present during the Dec. 30 “Monday Night Raw” broadcast, as he was part of a group of superstars that were performing in a rare Monday night WWE Live Event in Toronto, Canada. Many believe that with both Lesnar and Show returning to WWE television on Jan. 6, the company could begin to set up a match between the two if they decide that they want the match to happen on Jan. 26 at the 2014 “Royal Rumble” pay-per-view.