- Update on New “Total Divas” Cast and Season StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- Kane Discusses Staying in Wrestling, Working Live Events, Favorite Wrestling MomentPosted 2 days ago
- Chris Jericho Sounds Off on CM Punk: “He Has Avoided Me”Posted 2 days ago
- More Backstage News on Randy Orton and WWE StorylinesPosted 2 days ago
- WWE Has “No Plans” to Raise Price of the WWE NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- Update on WWE and Jim Ross’ PodcastPosted 2 days ago
- Current “Hell In A Cell” PPV Card! (Contains Spoilers and Rumors)Posted 3 days ago
- Complete *Spoilers* “Smackdown” Oct. 24Posted 3 days ago
- Baron Corbin Discusses Developing Character, His NXT Debut, CFO$ Entrance ThemesPosted 4 days ago
- WWE Announces Partnership With Nickelodeon to Air “Slam City”Posted 4 days ago
Brock Lesnar May Face Big Show at the 2014 Royal Rumble
- Updated: December 31, 2013
Brock Lesnar may face Big Show at the 2014 Royal Rumble. The idea of a match between the big men was revealed in a recent report from F4Wonline.com, and the bout could be set in stone as early as Jan. 6.
During the Jan. 6 edition of “Monday Night Raw,” which will have an “old school” theme throughout the night, will feature both Lesnar and Big Show. Lesnar returned from his recent hiatus to World Wrestling Entertainment on Dec. 30 during an episode of “RAW.” Himself, and his representative Paul Heyman, claimed that Lesnar is now the number-one contender to Randy Orton’s WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
Big Show was not present during the Dec. 30 “Monday Night Raw” broadcast, as he was part of a group of superstars that were performing in a rare Monday night WWE Live Event in Toronto, Canada. Many believe that with both Lesnar and Show returning to WWE television on Jan. 6, the company could begin to set up a match between the two if they decide that they want the match to happen on Jan. 26 at the 2014 “Royal Rumble” pay-per-view.