- 2K Sports Releases Look at Motion Capture and Pacing Features for “WWE 2K15″Posted 3 days ago
- Brock Lesnar Advertised for the WWE Slammy Awards in DecemberPosted 3 days ago
- John Cena and Randy Orton Reportedly Will Close “Hell in a Cell”Posted 3 days ago
- WWE Set to Feature “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Prominently in 2015Posted 3 days ago
- WWE Reportedly Interested in a Dudley Boyz ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Ricardo Rodriguez Blasts Triple H, Says “Nobody” Has Fun in WWEPosted 5 days ago
- Kevin Steen Discusses WWE Performance Center, Sami Zayn, Daniel BryanPosted 5 days ago
- Justin Roberts Issues Statement on WWE ReleasePosted 5 days ago
- Mick Foley Talks Rusev’s Performance on “RAW,” Bullying, Jack SwaggerPosted 5 days ago
- Brad Maddox Makes WWE Return on WWE AppPosted 5 days ago
Ryback Possibly Released From WWE
- Updated: January 11, 2014
Has Ryback been released from World Wrestling Entertainment, or is he merely “trolling” the internet?
As we previously reported, WWE Superstar Ryback found a great deal of backstage on himself for his role in Dolph Ziggler’s most recent concussion. During a recent taping of “WWE Superstars,” Ziggler suffered a concussion after taking a clothesline from Ryback. While at first, it was believed that Ziggler’s concussion was severe, his symptoms have been greatly improving over the past couple of days, according to a report by WWE with its company physician, Dr. Amann.
It appears that Ryback’s heat among WWE officials and talent along with his social media presence may have cost him his job. On Saturday Jan. 11, Ryback had a series of controversial tweets about a number of controversial topics involving himself such as Ziggler’s concussion, his botches on Tensai and Heyman, and some others.
His tweets, which have since been deleted, can be seen here:
WrestlingRumors.net will keep you updated as more becomes available.