- CM Punk Says He Will “Never Ever” Return to WWEPosted 1 day ago
- WWE Reportedly Releases Ricky “The Dragon” SteamboatPosted 4 days ago
- The Commentary: Daniel Bryan’s Injuries Must Bring Change to WrestlingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 105 (July 5, 2014)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 99 (June 28, 2014)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: WWE Releases Josh MathewsPosted 4 weeks ago
- “SummerSlam” Poster Leaks, Possibly Spoils Marquee MatchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 93 (June 21, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
- TNA Likely Switching to Six-Sided RingPosted 1 month ago
- Wrestling Rumors Radio – Episode 88 (June 14, 2014)Posted 1 month ago
Ryback Possibly Released From WWE
- Updated: January 11, 2014
Has Ryback been released from World Wrestling Entertainment, or is he merely “trolling” the internet?
As we previously reported, WWE Superstar Ryback found a great deal of backstage on himself for his role in Dolph Ziggler’s most recent concussion. During a recent taping of “WWE Superstars,” Ziggler suffered a concussion after taking a clothesline from Ryback. While at first, it was believed that Ziggler’s concussion was severe, his symptoms have been greatly improving over the past couple of days, according to a report by WWE with its company physician, Dr. Amann.
It appears that Ryback’s heat among WWE officials and talent along with his social media presence may have cost him his job. On Saturday Jan. 11, Ryback had a series of controversial tweets about a number of controversial topics involving himself such as Ziggler’s concussion, his botches on Tensai and Heyman, and some others.
His tweets, which have since been deleted, can be seen here:
WrestlingRumors.net will keep you updated as more becomes available.