- Major NXT Stars Discuss Being in WWEPosted 2 days ago
- Shark Boy Backstage at “Impact Wrestling” TapingsPosted 2 days ago
- Update on Negotiations Between Germany’s Tim Wiese and WWEPosted 2 days ago
- Lance Russell May Introduce Jerry “The King” Lawler Before “Raw”Posted 2 days ago
- Dr. Tom Prichard Talks Roman Reigns, His Students, NXT TalentPosted 3 days ago
- Bad News Barrett Talks WWE Fans, “WWE 2K15,” Being WWE World Heavyweight ChampionPosted 3 days ago
- The Miz Talks Damien Mizdow, Intercontinental Championship, Promo VideoPosted 3 days ago
- Update on On-Screen “Sexual Tension” Between Paige and AJ LeePosted 3 days ago
- Major TNA “Impact Wrestling” *Spoilers*: Debut and Title ChangePosted 3 days ago
- Evan Bourne Talks Chris Jericho, How He Got Released, Independent Circuit, PoliticsPosted 3 days ago
Ryback Possibly Released From WWE
- Updated: January 11, 2014
Has Ryback been released from World Wrestling Entertainment, or is he merely “trolling” the internet?
As we previously reported, WWE Superstar Ryback found a great deal of backstage on himself for his role in Dolph Ziggler’s most recent concussion. During a recent taping of “WWE Superstars,” Ziggler suffered a concussion after taking a clothesline from Ryback. While at first, it was believed that Ziggler’s concussion was severe, his symptoms have been greatly improving over the past couple of days, according to a report by WWE with its company physician, Dr. Amann.
It appears that Ryback’s heat among WWE officials and talent along with his social media presence may have cost him his job. On Saturday Jan. 11, Ryback had a series of controversial tweets about a number of controversial topics involving himself such as Ziggler’s concussion, his botches on Tensai and Heyman, and some others.
His tweets, which have since been deleted, can be seen here:
WrestlingRumors.net will keep you updated as more becomes available.