- Video: San Francisco Giants Outfielder Hunter Pence Channels Inner Daniel BryanPosted 39 mins ago
- Sami Zayn Discusses “WWE 2K15,” Being Part of the Game, Being on the RoadPosted 22 hours ago
- Mick Foley Posts His Thoughts on a CM Punk WWE ReturnPosted 22 hours ago
- Big E Talks His Favorite Music, His Favorite TV Shows, iPod ClassicPosted 23 hours ago
- Seth Rollins Discusses Money in the Bank Briefcase, the “Curb Stomp,” Growing UpPosted 23 hours ago
- Photo: Kevin Nash on Set of “Magic Mike XXL”Posted 23 hours ago
- Jim Ross Talks Cena and Ambrose, PG Product, New Japan Pro WrestlingPosted 24 hours ago
- Finn Bálor Reveals Origins of His New NamePosted 6 days ago
- Robbie E. Discusses “The Amazing Race,” TNA, His Favorite MomentsPosted 6 days ago
- TNA Wrestlers Now Taking Independent DatesPosted 6 days ago
Ryback Possibly Released From WWE
- Updated: January 11, 2014
Has Ryback been released from World Wrestling Entertainment, or is he merely “trolling” the internet?
As we previously reported, WWE Superstar Ryback found a great deal of backstage on himself for his role in Dolph Ziggler’s most recent concussion. During a recent taping of “WWE Superstars,” Ziggler suffered a concussion after taking a clothesline from Ryback. While at first, it was believed that Ziggler’s concussion was severe, his symptoms have been greatly improving over the past couple of days, according to a report by WWE with its company physician, Dr. Amann.
It appears that Ryback’s heat among WWE officials and talent along with his social media presence may have cost him his job. On Saturday Jan. 11, Ryback had a series of controversial tweets about a number of controversial topics involving himself such as Ziggler’s concussion, his botches on Tensai and Heyman, and some others.
His tweets, which have since been deleted, can be seen here:
WrestlingRumors.net will keep you updated as more becomes available.