- WWE King of the Ring 2013: Daniel BryanPosted 4 days ago
- IMPACT WRESTLING! Preview 06/13/13Posted 4 days ago
- MARKED OUT! …checked out… RAW 06/10/13Posted 6 days ago
- 6/14 Smackdown *Spoilers*Posted 6 days ago
- Exclusive: TNA Gut Check Finals RevealedPosted 10 days ago
- IMPACT WRESTLING LIVE! Preview 06/06/13Posted 11 days ago
- Monday Night Raw Preview: 06-03-13Posted 15 days ago
- The Commentary: Total Nonstop ActionPosted 15 days ago
- Exclusive: Interview w/ WWE Tough Enough Star AJ KirschPosted 22 days ago
- The Commentary: Curtis Axel and Triple HPosted 25 days ago
Breaking News: William Moody (Paul Bearer) Passes Away
- Updated: March 5, 2013
William Moody, aka Paul Bearer and Percy Pringle III, passed away Tuesday, March 5th, 2013. He was 58 years old.
Moody began his career in professional wrestling as Percival “Percy” Pringle III in 1979. He would make the character famous in WCCW, and managed the likes of Rick Rude, Steve Austin, and Mark Calaway (The Undertaker). Moody then made his debut in the WWF(E) in 1991, maintaining his role as Undertaker’s manager, and would go on to become one of the most legendary personalities in wrestling history.
Former and current wrestling superstars and fans have commented on Moody’s passing on Twitter…
WWE mourns the loss of legendary manager Paul Bearer (William Moody), who passed away Tuesday evening. wwe.me/iq5Ea
— WWE (@WWE) March 6, 2013
Sad, sad news… Percy my friend, I will always cherish our friendship we shared over the years… Since 88′ you’ve always made me smile …
— Jeff Jarrett (@JeffJarrettTNA) March 6, 2013
Very sad! God be with william moody’s family! God protect the moody family, please. Prayers sent. So sad
— GOLDUST (@DUSTIN_RHODES1) March 6, 2013
Rest in peace, Paul Bearer. You will never be forgotten. There will never be another.
— Triple H (@TripleH) March 6, 2013
— JR FATU,, (@TheREALRIKISHI) March 6, 2013
Sad to hear of the passing of Bill Moody (Paul Bearer)… Not a nicer man in the biz. RIP bro
— Diamond Dallas Page (@RealDDP) March 6, 2013
Just informed via wwe.com Paul Bearer aka Percy Pringle passed away earlier today. I have no other details. RIP old friend.
— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) March 6, 2013
RIP PAUL BEARER.KNEW HIM SINCE HE STARTED.BOOKED HIM IN HIS FIRST REAL WRESTLING JOB IN FLORIDA.THE BIZ LOST A GOOD ONE TODAY.
— Dirty Dutch Mantell(@dirtydutchman1) March 6, 2013
Saddened to learn of the passing of Paul Bearer (William Moody). He was a unique, one of a kind individual both in and out of the ring. RIP
— Howard Finkel (@howardfinkel) March 6, 2013
All of us at WrestlingRumors.net offer our deepest condolences and prayers to Moody’s family and friends. He was truly a legend. Rest in Peace “Paul.”